Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Kyra baat karte ho, given what his fans portray, I thought only SRK had the business acumen and forward thinking to open up a VFX studio and that he was a smart cookie who was the only one to think outside the box. Guess it's not only BW that tries to distort facts.

makuta which is the major vfx provider for baahubali, eega, rrr has raja koduri as investor who is rajamoulis cousin and vp at  intel 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Also makkhi ji, Vcs ji has come, aap unhi se report card le lo. While there are absolute chances ki I'm way off while determining Chay's star power but as Voldemort said, may be itna bhi 'galat idea' nahi hai mera. ðŸ˜›

Chay is not A List celebrity

Aap bole ki he is getting films because of his father to mai bola ki when I checked hi BO record I was surprised to see many hits so I know he is a Nepo kid and his father is helping him but his record is not as bad as Arjun Kapoor or Abhishek Bachchan, he has more hits than Ranbir Kapoor 

Chay is not a star there ye sabko pata hai uske pas koi industry hit bhi nahi hai as far as I know 

Wo industry bahut cut throat hai Chay ka bhai bhi hai shayad aur Allu Arjun ka bhi jo nahi tik paye VCS17 would know more

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
vcs17 thumbnail

I honestly am not trying to discredit his personality , we see a lot of rich airheads so credit where its due, though I genuinely feel a good personality is a bare minimum, just that it has become pretty rare these days. So that is there. 

I don't really follow interviews of actors anymore, so my observation was more in the line of how he definitely has more cushions in general given his background. If I'm not wrong both his mom and dad's sides are pretty powerful film families, right? Not just acting but also in the film business. I remember going to a small place in Andhra where the biggest theater over there was also owned by Rana's family and I was told that at that point, they were deep diving and expanding their business even at a theater level. I very vaguely remember, so please excuse my memory.😆 

yeah they are super rich and connected and I agree that our standards have become low but low is also rare 

I also admire somebody like Imran khan who realised it was going nowhere and walked away 

in this era of so much sm pressure and stress it is not easy to maintain your cool throughout

doesnt mean I will claim he is a great actor or a  big hit, he is just hanging in there because of connections

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I know! It's the same in twitter too... 

If he talks than they will blame him too.. None of us know what happened! 

In my opinion sam and her girl gang ( Chinmayi and co) are not some one who will stay silent like this if he cheated. I mean they would have told it openly unless there is an legal agreement! 

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

He seems like a nice guy 

Abhi we had same discussion in reddit where people believe ki his cheating rumors are correct kyonki he is the silent one aur Samantha is loud one 

In Bollywood circles wo to cheater ban gaya we know or we don't know because wo Samantha ko publically insult nahi karta 

Abhi when I think about it I think ye to acchi baat hai ki you are maintaining respect for relationship that you have shared

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Chay is not A List celebrity

Aap bole ki he is getting films because of his father to mai bola ki when I checked hi BO record I was surprised to see many hits so I know he is a Nepo kid and his father is helping him but his record is not as bad as Arjun Kapoor or Abhishek Bachchan, he has more hits than Ranbir Kapoor 

Chay is not a star there ye sabko pata hai uske pas koi industry hit bhi nahi hai as far as I know 

Chay has been pushed left right and center with so many combinations of star directors , aise mein hit movies toh honge hi. Compared to what other star kids of telugu industry have made out of their chances, Chay is below par, he is not even a good dancer, acting bhi very very average. Now if you want to go easy on the kind of successes he had and the reasons behind them, phir toh aapki marzi. ðŸ˜†

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

I know! It's the same in twitter too... 

If he talks than they will blame him too.. None of us know what happened! 

In my opinion sam and her girl gang ( Chinmayi and co) are not some one who will stay silent like this if he cheated. I mean they would have told it openly unless there is an legal agreement! 

Yes 

Beech me media posted reports of Nagarjuna talking about this divorce

Samantha fans abused him aur degraded him like anything

Baad me Nagarjuna shayad tweet Kiya ki wo kisi bhi media portal ko koi interview Diya hi nahi hai aur they will remain silent on this divorce

Baki I didn't know ki legal matter bhi hota hai aisa na batane ka

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Chay has been pushed left right and center with so many combinations of star directors , aise mein hit movies toh honge hi. Compared to what other star kids of telugu industry have made out of their chances, Chay is below par, he is not even a good dancer, acting bhi very very average. Now if you want to go easy on the kind of successes he had and the reasons behind them, phir toh aapki marzi. ðŸ˜†

That's true for every star kid ðŸ˜†

Mai uska koi movie dekha hi nahi hu to mai acting ka kya baat karunga 

Ye interview se he seems like a nice chap 

vcs17 thumbnail

Chay is Tier 2 as telugu ammayi said 

More successful than non starter nepos like manchu family, brother akhil in hits

but much below successful nepos like allu in hits or acting skills

he is successful if film is good, like love story 

but much below in acting compared to tier 2 non nepos like nani, he is barely passable

has some fans because of family connections, dont know whether it will last because he has not built on it

samantha is much bigger star and has worked with most top directors in tamil and telugu and has huge hits and also some stand alone female projects 

Thank you Jai hind Image

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why do you keep discrediting Abhishek Bacchan that way? He has Dhoom franchise in his kitty which is  super successful, apart from movies like Guru, Bluff Master, Bunty aur Bubly, Sarkar. Kam hero nahi hai Bacchan Junior ðŸ¥³

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mahesh, Pawan, NTR, Allu Arjun, Ram charan, Prabhas, Rana and many more like Ram, Nithin and others all got movies with big directors because of their family!

Rajamouli to Trivikram srinivas to krishna Vamsi to raghavendra roa.. and other new comers all successful directors worked with these hero's!

Rajamouli directed Ram charan 2nd movie after his not so hot first movie with Puri. He was a super hit director and it was obvious he choose RC because he was chiru son! 

Naga Chaitanya dint work with such big directors 🤣