Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Watching the episode now.

Baccha kyun Dhara ke saat bed pe soyegaa?  this is my question to Dhara,

I was strictly advised not to put the baby with me on the bed, by my OB/GYN as well as my kids pediatrician only because when we toss and turn , there is a danger of hurting the baby or disturbing him/her in sleep. 

I had a bassinet set up in my room, along with a bouncer and a swing, my kids used to sleep in that for the first 1 year, later transferred them to a crib in their own room after a year. After they both turned 1, have been sleeping alone in their rooms till date. Once my daughter was born, I moved my 2 1/2 yr old son to a bunk bed and he slept in the top bed and waited for my daughter to turn 2 to occupy the bottom bed. Now they are much older in their separate rooms. My kids turned out fine 😆 

I absolutely agree with Rishita and Suman on this. I did this 17 years ago, it’s not a big deal. Dhara has to just not pick on everything others do for the baby. It has always been her way or no way. She really needs to adapt to changes happening around her. This stubborn ass attitude has already bitten her so many times but she has not learned a thing

Dev like always is  late lateef, doesn’t understand anything in the first go  and they all call Raavi, a dobi 

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara and the dinner scene, she has just lost it. Every episode is the same damn thing, yelling at others for no reason. If the family is trying to keep her away from the baby, why doesn’t this dimwit not understand any of it. Will she be satisfied and be happy only if she creates a kaandand everyone has to work to fix her kaand. She is just being rude, mean and insensible,

Can they not cover the baby so much? He is not a newborn for heaven’s sake.. Who covers up baby inside the house that too  in hot weather in July-August, when it’s not even winter 😕

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva lied for Raavi in front of Suman, ye chamatkar kaise hua?😲

Kya ho raha hai bhai? 😆
On Saturday, he decided to support her on being a SM influencer, and today this?

Isske liye 10 chakkar kaafi hai 😆 mujhe 50 chakkar tabh hoga jab ye Raavi ke liye Dhara aur Suman ke saamne stand lega 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Next time when Raavi and Rishita enter the kitchen to cook, of Dhara stops them, both should smack Dhara so hard that she will remember it for the rest of her life. This woman has a problem with everything Raavi and Rishita do, first in line to correct them always and says she is not the only one that needs to manage the kitchen😕  

Kaun likh raha hai ause bakwaas dialogues Dhara ke liye?

She is coming across as bi-polar😔

So Raavi took the baby to get Polio drops only but her dialogue about baby getting a shot.

Shot (injection) and Polio drops are 2 different things, can’t they get such a simple thing right? 😕

Dev is finally understanding Suman’s plan and making Shiva understand that Ma is right😆 
It must be really tough for Suman to see that her sons always side with Dhara and seldom listen to her. This I won’t agree in Shiva’s case, he listens to both of them equally. Suman conveniently forgot her kasam during 3rd angle track and Shiva quietly followed her.

I agree Dev and Krish listen more to Dhara than Suman but not Shiva😕

So Gombi is still in pre planning stage whether to tell Dhara and the family about Chikoo’s mother missing 😆 Dhara ka asar bahut ho raha hai 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mkc12345

The only good thing Gaumbi has done is that he informed the police.

Hallelujah 🥳he still has a little bit of his brain and it isn't infected by nimboo paani. 

So maybe that's how the mother will come into picture?

Raavi accidentally shows Puchki on her SM and the rich grandfather pays Kaandyas to take care of the baby.

But Gaumbhi has also informed the police, so they look for the mother, find her and bring her to Pandya Niwas.

And then all khichdi in one pot. 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mpks1

Shiva lied for Raavi in front of Suman, ye chamatkar kaise hua?😲

Kya ho raha hai bhai? 😆
On Saturday, he decided to support her on being a SM influencer, and today this?

Isske liye 10 chakkar kaafi hai 😆 mujhe 50 chakkar tabh hoga jab ye Raavi ke liye Dhara aur Suman ke saamne stand lega 😆

If Shiva takes a stand for Raavi in front of Suman Kaki & Dhonjulika, mujhe to 500 chakkar ho jaayega. 🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

3 things have become staple in this show- almost there in every episode😆

- AAAAAAAA BGM and the flute version😆

- Dhara bursting out and going ballistic on Kandyas or anyone remotely associated with them 😆
- Dhara asking Gombi, “meine aaj tak tumse kuch nahi maanga hai” but asks him to do something for her or a favor in every episode 😆

Dhara should not even bother saying the dialogue anymore in every episode, the director should make a master copy and insert in every episode like the AAAAA BGM 😆

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VNuts

If Shiva takes a stand for Raavi in front of Suman Kaki & Dhonjulika, mujhe to 500 chakkar ho jaayega. 🤪

I am going with Raavi’s count, mein kyun uske liye 500 chakkar waste karoon? 😆
mere hissab se 50 chakkar bhi zyaada hai 😆

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Same. Both my kids stayed in crib, swing sleeper- until they were older. 

Since ages indian families keep babies in palna , no?

Laddoo Gopal bhi paalne mein hote hain. 

Saari normal cheeze inn Kaandyas ko galat lagti hain aur khudki faltu cheeze very brainy 

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mpks1

Next time when Raavi and Rishita enter the kitchen to cook, of Dhara stops them, both should smack Dhara so hard that she will remember it for the rest of her life. This woman has a problem with everything Raavi and Rishita do, first in line to correct them always and says she is not the only one that needs to manage the kitchen😕  

Kaun likh raha hai ause bakwaas dialogues Dhara ke liye?

She is coming across as bi-polar😔

So Raavi took the baby to get Polio drops only but her dialogue about baby getting a shot.

Shot (injection) and Polio drops are 2 different things, can’t they get such a simple thing right? 😕

Dev is finally understanding Suman’s plan and making Shiva understand that Ma is right😆 
It must be really tough for Suman to see that her sons always side with Dhara and seldom listen to her. This I won’t agree in Shiva’s case, he listens to both of them equally. Suman conveniently forgot her kasam during 3rd angle track and Shiva quietly followed her.

I agree Dev and Krish listen more to Dhara than Suman but not Shiva😕

So Gombi is still in pre planning stage whether to tell Dhara and the family about Chikoo’s mother missing 😆 Dhara ka asar bahut ho raha hai 😆

I agree it was a little sad to hear Suman say that dialogue that her sons are listening to her and siding with her this time. They have always kept Dhara above her and she has let so many things slide because she knows that her sons will never back her up. She has let Dhara get away with so many things because her sons are Dhara's bhakts. 

I will never forget the time when both Suman and Dhara had gotten injured and Gaumbi ran to Dhara first and not Suman, I really felt bad for her at that time. She never held a grudge against Gaumbi for that but she was really sad.