Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #210 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by mkc12345

Next scene

Dhara brings the baby to her room and is saying she doesn't understand what problem everyone in the house has. She looks at the baby and says what will happen if I spend some time with you.

Gaumbi's phone rings and she answers it.

Before she could say anything the doctor starts talking and says what if the baby's mother ran away please think about depositing the money.

Dhara gets shocked and Gaumbi comes into the room.

Gaumbi cuts the call.

Dhara asks Gaumbi why he didn't tell her about the baby's mother.

Gaumbi said he was about to but seeing what Dhara did downstairs in the kitchen he couldn't.

Gaumbi asks Dhara to give the baby to him.

He takes the baby from her and starts to leave the room.

When he reaches the door Dhara says, tumhe meri kasam hai Gaumbi and he stops.

Dhara doesn't want Gaumbi to take the baby to the orphange.

She says if the baby can stay in their house happily then why the orphanage.

Gaumbi says because this baby isn't ours and we can't take any more responsibility of the baby.

Gaumbi says that he has informed the police of the mother missing and that the baby is with them.

Dhara says that she has never asked Gaumbi for anything till today but she is asking today. ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ªðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Dhara asks him instead of giving the baby away to the orphanage please give me the baby and she spreads her paloo in front of him.

She says that maybe this is Somnath's marzi also. If for a few days the baby stays with her please don't take this away from her.

Gaumbi says that he has no problem keeping the baby, he has a problem with her attachment to the baby. He reminds her what happened last time and tells her that everyone has seen her pagalpann for the baby last time.

Dhara says that she knows last time she made a mistake but the situation if different this time. She says she promises that when we find the baby's mother then she will happily give the baby to the mother.

Dhara tries to convince Gaumbi that the love and care they can give the baby here in PN, can the baby get that in an orphanage.

Gaumbi says that he understand what she is saying but he knows that she will get attached to the baby and the baby will become an obsession for her. The baby will have to leave one day and he doesn't want to see her heartbroken again.

Dhara tries to convince him that she is not crazy and she can take care of herself. She folds her hands in front of him and pleads with him to not take away these few days of happiness from her. She reminds him that his mother has given them the responsibility to take care of him. She pleads to him please let the baby stay with her for a few days. The baby reaches out to her.

The episode ends there.

Bold: I have heard this dailogue too many times🤪🤪

How many kids has Dhara taken care of in her life that she knows if a baby can stay in a crib alone or not?

I am not even going to attempt to make sense of the logic they tried to use for Dhara in this scene because it is of no use.

They are trying to present her as the victim and ablanari that knows everything and thinks she is right about everything but she is coming across as an idiot. The biggest idiots are the writers. The writer couple are married and have 2 kids of their own, have they never put their own kids in a crib at night to sleep?

They are not even trying to make Dhara seem reasonable or even right in the head, and also Shiny's acting is not helping Dhara at all.

I am not a mother so I won't comment on if is good to let a baby sleep in the crib at night or not but to have Dhara say that no that can't be, is stupid. There is no one right way and her not even attempting to understand the other side is just plain annoying. 

Congrats on the new EDT!! ðŸ¥³

I can't believe we got the full ShiVi scene with no edits! What a way to start the EDT. But it sounds like a good episode, with Dhonjulika upset for not getting her way. ðŸ˜†

So I will go watch it.

I only hope the baby continues to spend more time with Raavi Didi & Shiva Bhaiya, while Dhonjulika can tell Rishita something constantly and get yelled at for it.

Originally posted by Prizi

what's problem in baby sleeping in crib.. I used to do that.. My mum said while sleeping I used to be in crib.. And if I cried papa used to swing me in crib at night and main phirse so jati thi

Exactly there is nothing wrong in this but they are trying to make Dhara perfectly unreasonable and they are succeeding. But along with making Dhara completely unreasonable they are also making her completely unbearable and annoying, who doesn't want to listen to anyone else and thinks only she is right ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by mkc12345

How many kids has Dhara taken care of in her life that she knows if a baby can stay in a crib alone or not?

I am not even going to attempt to make sense of the logic they tried to use for Dhara in this scene because it is of no use.

They are trying to present her as the victim and ablanari that knows everything and thinks she is right about everything but she is coming across as an idiot. The biggest idiots are the writers. The writer couple are married and have 2 kids of their own, have they never put their own kids in a crib at night to sleep?

They are not even trying to make Dhara seem reasonable or even right in the head, and also Shiny's acting is not helping Dhara at all.

I am not a mother so I won't comment on if is good to let a baby sleep in the crib at night or not but to have Dhara say that no that can't be, is stupid. There is no one right way and her not even attempting to understand the other side is just plain annoying. 

Anything Dhara does is stupid. There is no more debate about that. I don't think the writers even care.

I remember my aunt saying it is important for the baby to sleep alone so they can self-soothe or something like that. But a lot of babies also sleep with parents because they say that skin touch is important. I don't know if one is better than the other or what, but ultimately, it depends on the parents and the baby.

P.s. I am not a mother, but have quite a few nieces and nephews born over the last few years. So all knowledge is acquired through hearsay.

Originally posted by Lovely2021

We all guess. Dora will be successful in manipulating zombie.  She knows how to tackle him. Croc tears . Please save the baby .

We already know that she is successful in manipulating Gaumbi because the baby is still at home. She didn't even hesitate in asking him to let her keep the baby. There is no way she will agree to give the baby back to the mother. She is a loony toon ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by VNuts

Congrats on the new EDT!! ðŸ¥³

I can't believe we got the full ShiVi scene with no edits! What a way to start the EDT. But it sounds like a good episode, with Dhonjulika upset for not getting her way. ðŸ˜†

So I will go watch it.

I only hope the baby continues to spend more time with Raavi Didi & Shiva Bhaiya, while Dhonjulika can tell Rishita something constantly and get yelled at for it.

Tomorrow we will see if she is successful in manipulating zombie or not.  possessed dora. Expressionless pathetic Dora  she is behaving as if she has given birth to 4 to 5 kids and experience in raising baby. 

I feel baby is more comfortable with raavi and Rishita 

Originally posted by Kween_Snowflake

Bold: I have heard this dailogue too many times🤪🤪

We have heard this dialogue so many times that it was shocking today to hear Dhara say the exact opposite, I had to do a double take ðŸ¤£

The makers seriously think we don't watch the show or they don't care enough to refine their own dialogues any longer.

Originally posted by Lovely2021

Tomorrow we will see if she is successful in manipulating zombie or not.  possessed dora. Expressionless pathetic Dora  she is behaving as if she has given birth to 4 to 5 kids and experience in raising baby. 

I feel baby is more comfortable with raavi and Rishita 

Of course, she will be successful in convincing Gaumbhi. That man has lost all sense, common or otherwise. ðŸ¤ª

Shiva ne raavi ki baat maani and lied to his family 

Wooowwww what a growth ðŸ˜†