Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #210 - Page 6

Posted: 1 years ago

Dhara ke munh se Nandji Yashodamaiyra Krishna dialogues don’t look good!
Yashodamaiyya  didn’t adopt krishna knowing his mom was around! 

Dhara knows about baby’s mother. Correct thing is to contact police.

She looks pure shuddh evil saying that dialogue to trap zombi! 

Originally posted by Lovely2021

Tomorrow we will see if she is successful in manipulating zombie or not.  possessed dora. Expressionless pathetic Dora  she is behaving as if she has given birth to 4 to 5 kids and experience in raising baby. 

I feel baby is more comfortable with raavi and Rishita 

Exactly, the baby is happy with Raavi and Rishita and they are really comfortable in taking care of the baby. They are not mothers, neither is Dhara, so they will make a few mistakes along the way in taking care of him but that doesn't mean Dhara can't make mistakes. Dhara is behaving like only she can take perfect care of the baby 🤪

I shudder to think if Dhara would've behaved the same way with Rishita's baby if this new baby wasn't part of the picture. Would she also try to take the baby from her and tell her how it is done? Would she lecture Rishita about her own baby that she shouldn't put the baby in the crib?

This baby isn't hers so she has no authority on that baby but she wants full autonomy on that poor child. That baby needs saving, we don't need another bhakt in this family, we have too many already.

The only good thing Gaumbi has done is that he informed the police.

Hallelujah 🥳he still has a little bit of his brain and it isn't infected by nimboo paani. 

Dhara saying aaj tak meine tumse kuch nahi maanga gaumbi for the nth time 🤣 

Abhi parson tu makaan bechne ke time yehi dialogue maara tha 

Funniest part is kinshuk keeping his phone upright to engage baby 🤣

Originally posted by mkc12345

The only good thing Gaumbi has done is that he informed the police.

Hallelujah 🥳he still has a little bit of his brain and it isn't infected by nimboo paani. 

Wait , he did? Did I miss a dialogue? Dhara scenes are so off putting these days, don’t pay attention , esp. if it is only GauRa in scene. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Originally posted by spdp

Wait , he did? Did I miss a dialogue? Dhara scenes are so off putting these days, don’t pay attention , esp. if it only GauRa in scene. 

Ya he did inform the police about the mother missing and that they have the baby with them. I would assume he gave the locket, which has her picture in it, to the police so they could look for her.

Originally posted by Goodluckok

Leadben on vacay again?

Already? She just got back to being annoying again and always on screen.

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago

Today for the first time Shiva carried Raavi in his arms lovingly.. Before this he carried her only when she was injured