Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Goodluckok

One small doubt.

Raavi said tu mujhse jealous hai ya phir jealous from the guy?

Because in the next sentence she said about his over possessiveness. 

These were the last 2 dialogues Raavi said

Raavi says, 'haan dimaag tera kharaab hogaya kyun pata hai, kyunki tu ne mujhe uss ladke ke saat shoot karte hue dekha ye baat tujhe hazam nahi hui"

Raavi says, "kya, tu mujhse kya Shiva bolna, tu mujhse kya? tu jal raha thaa, tu over possessive hai, tujhe mere kaam mei aur hamare rishte mei parak  samaj  mei naa hi aata nahi tu samajna chahtha hai, bachapan se jaanta naa tu mujhe, bachpan se jaanta hai naa, todi trust deserve karti thi" and Raavi walks away.

I interpreted it this way-   Raavi meant that he was jealous of the guy, who she was shooting with  and not her and he is too overposessive  as well.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Shiva's monologue in the last scene, "paise ki chakkar mei aisi phasi hai ki mere jaane par poocha tak nahi mein kahan jaa raha hoon" smiley6 

He is totally wrong here, totally, but I am sure he is not the one to understand, again jumping to conclusions and didn't even bother to find that it was his mother who asked her to go and Raavi didn't make the decision on her own.

Raavi and money, he still doesn't get it? Does he? 

She was right when she said, 'bachpan se jaanta hai na mujhe, todi se trust nahi kar sakta'

Shiva bol toh aise raha hain jese paise Raavi apne pass rakh rahi hain ya use kar rahi hain. 

Saare paise toh iski gatiya maa le leti hain nahi toh he is always ready to be mahaan. 

Na isko apni future ki padi hain na Raavi ko. 

Kaam bhi yahi dono karte hain and both doesn't give a damn about securing their future 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

😂😂😂😂Hare Dhara hare Dhara… 

Saakshi can plug in that googly eyed temple night lookout at BhabhitheMaa! 

Yep! No more justiceforhardik! He deserves to be his sister’s minion for life! 

Zor se bolo "Jai Dhara Di" saare bolo "Jai Dhara Di"

Lmao😆

Yeh photo toh me kabhi delete nahi karne wali... Atleast jab tak PS on-air hai🤣🤣E63tThKUUAEKv_-.jpeg

Saakshi2k thumbnail

I think after shweta said somnath, her mother will take help of Raavi as she knows she is from somnath...

I want shweta ki mammy meets Raavi and praise her dher saara

Then after this they might know that chikoo is shweta's baby. 

Then thanks Raavi for taking care of chikoo(meri story me bhabhi ki no taarif)🤪

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goodluckok

Shiva has problem with people "jo baat chupate hai".

Why he was such chilled out when they did not tell raavi about paper heist plan.

Raavi was upset because of the same reason kyuki unhone baat chupayi thi..

Raavi se baat chupayi toh it's ok, but Shiva se chupayi toh chillana shuru.

He was saying raavi ke wajah se proposal spoil ho gaya toh iss baar Shiva ke wajah se raavi ka mood spoil ho gaya.

He said he would have supported her agar vo bata deti similarly raavi would have supported him agar vo bata deta about paper heist.

This is the actual double standard

@Bold: Shiva and his Bhabhimahaan is perfect examples of hypocrites. 

Remember he made a issue over yaar but next episode was himself calling her yaar. 

Raavi was about to die and that paper secret was longer and here Raavi hid for not even a day. 

Shiva getting pappi, jhappi and getting engaged to other girl by being married but doesn't trust Raavi even after all the shit this girl endured. 

Remember when Raavi defended Shiva in front of Rishita but Shiva made sure that Raavi apologizes and get insulted. 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Ek chota sa jhoot bolne se kya galat hogaya bhai... Dil se kon lagata hai itna Raavi safe hai na toh jaane do baat ko... 

Aur jo dress rishita ne padki thi that was actually short the blue one😆but jo Raavi ne li thi orange wali that was pretty and below knee length

Wese I know I am annoying but can I expect Shiva to buy thatttttt pink dress and ask her to wear this🙈

Lmao🤪

Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

These were the last 2 dialogues Raavi said

Raavi says, 'haan dimaag tera kharaab hogaya kyun pata hai, kyunki tu ne mujhe uss ladke ke saat shoot karte hue dekha ye baat tujhe hazam nahi hui"

Raavi says, "kya, tu mujhse kya Shiva bolna, tu mujhse kya? tu jal raha thaa, tu over possessive hai, tujhe mere kaam mei aur hamare rishte mei parak  samaj  mei naa hi aata nahi tu samajna chahtha hai, bachapan se jaanta naa tu mujhe, bachpan se jaanta hai naa, todi trust deserve karti thi" and Raavi walks away.

I interpreted it this way-   Raavi meant that he was jealous of the guy, who she was shooting with  and not her and he is too overprotective as well.

Even I thought it in the same way because of her second dialogue of overpossiveness. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Why would Suman make Shiva "Somnath ki sabse bada vyapari" He already won the Rising Business Man of Gujarat competition and called Somanth's shaan and his poster was all over. They even had a parade for his victory and Kandyas gave a party too.

Did Suman forget all of that? 

Suman calls him her heera beta 

But only remembers it when he is against Raavi  

Otherwise she doesn't gives a damn how others treat him. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Suman calls him her heera beta 

But only remembers it when he is against Raavi  

Otherwise she doesn't gives a damn how others treat him. 

You mean propping him up only in front of Raavi so she can feel insecure  or to put her down like Suman did during the 3rd angle track? Hmmm 🤔 

I thought Suman had unconditional love for her heera beta, her sher. Is it not true, then?😕

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Zor se bolo "Jai Dhara Di" saare bolo "Jai Dhara Di"

Lmao😆

Yeh photo toh me kabhi delete nahi karne wali... Atleast jab tak PS on-air hai🤣🤣E63tThKUUAEKv_-.jpeg

Awwie eew! The original chikoooo!

ps: on lower right corner mein jo 👃 dekh rahi ho.. wo , wohi har baat mein ghus ke raita failati hai! 
Saavdhaan rahein satark rahein  ðŸ¤¥ abhi saare track mein ghusna shuru ho gayaa hoga!