Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Last scene 

Shiva-Raav-Suman-Rishita in the aangan.

Shiva is answering Rishita's question when she asked if Raavi will be able to wear such short dresses.

Shiva says, 'pehenegi naa Bhabi, waise bhi apni marzi  ki malik jo hai, iss ghar mei aajkal koi kuch karne se pehle poochta hai todi naa, karne jo karna hai"

Rishita looks at Suman and shakes her head.

Suman asks, 'nahi'

Suman turns to Raavi and says, "Markundi ye toh bahut chota kapde hai shayad chote baccha ka bhej diya galati se" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Raavi doesn't know what to say.

Rishita laughs and says, 'nahi Maa, issike liye ye, kya bol rahi ho aap'

Raavi has her head bowed down.

Shiva is looking at her.

Suman asks, 'tu ye pehenke stage pe jaayegi, accha nahi lagegaa'

Shiva comes to Suman and takes her aashirwaad and says, 'jo karna hai karne de Maa, mein jaa raha hoon"

Shiva is walking away and Raavi says, 'Shiva mein tujhse"  He doesn't stop and continues to walk outside.

He stops at the front porch and his monologue, "paise ki chakkar mei aisi phasi hai ki mere jaane par poocha tak nahi mein kahan jaa raha hoon" ðŸ˜” 

Raavi's monologue, "Shiva toh itna gussa hai mujhse bina poori baat jaane nikal gaya"

Frame freezes on Shiva and Raavi's face.

End of episode

Precap is the same as yesterday.

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=mpks1]

Episode starts with 

Raavi is outside on the street with her 2 food bags 

Raavi remembers FB telling her that she lied and he could easily figure out the previous night after the phone call when she lied to him about talking to Sonali. That's why he couldn't ask her any further questions and says he has no problems with her work yet she lid to him.

FB is over

Raavi's monologue, "waise galat toh nahi bol raha thaa Shiva, kal raat ko mujhe usse sab bata dena chahiye thaa, surpriose ki chakkar mei sab kharaab hogaya, koi baat nahi kharaab hogaya naa, abb teek kar deti hoon, jaake usko sorry bol doongi aur Dhara di ke liye ek video daal doongi" ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Shiva comes out  and sees Raavi kneeling down on the street.

I strongly feel Ravi should have not said to Shiva what she earned in a day he couldn’t earn in a month. Your thoughts?

Rishita is one jealous and insecure woman….

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva's monologue in the last scene, "paise ki chakkar mei aisi phasi hai ki mere jaane par poocha tak nahi mein kahan jaa raha hoon" smiley6 

He is totally wrong here, totally, but I am sure he is not the one to understand, again jumping to conclusions and didn't even bother to find that it was his mother who asked her to go and Raavi didn't make the decision on her own.

Raavi and money, he still doesn't get it? Does he? 

She was right when she said, 'bachpan se jaanta hai na mujhe, todi trust toh deserve karti"

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Again at 5th place in Chaskmeter ranking this week too, points increased by 4. Activity is where we are faltering because this forum is not active like before and the buzz articles hardly come out these days, even daily episode updates have been stopped for PS whereas other shows get it everyday as it's there in the home page plus they also get buzz articles on the actors, spoiler articles on the show. Anupama is consistently getting 250 buzz points every week because of plenty of articles on them😔

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/chaskameter

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Shiva's monologue in the last scene, "paise ki chakkar mei aisi phasi hai ki mere jaane par poocha tak nahi mein kahan jaa raha hoon" smiley6 

He is totally wrong here, totally, but I am sure he is not the one to understand, again jumping to conclusions and didn't even bother to find that it was his mother who asked her to go and Raavi didn't make the decision on her own.

Raavi and money, he still doesn't get it? Does he? 

She was right when she said, 'bachpan se jaanta hai na mujhe, todi se trust nahi kar sakta'

good you are not on T!

Someone is been going on way far saffar demeaning Raavi’s everything!! 
just muted! For a fictional character too, it is just too much to read! 

Exactly the point: Raavi going for Money is complete bogus storyline! Girl who gave away 10L w/o a blink - who left it all, endured abuses, public character assassination & what not! 

Showing Shiva thinking she is doing this for money is demeaning his character! Giving Raavi weird dialogues looks completely Clever plan by creatives to demean her character! 
only one character gains from all this: Mahaan Bhabhi! Because she will come & save these two for nth time! 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninastx

I strongly feel Ravi should have not said to Shiva what she earned in a day he couldn’t earn in a month. Your thoughts?

Rishita is one jealous and insecure woman….

I don't think she meant it in a hurtful manner but knowing Shiva well, she shouldn't have said it. Now with that one dialogue, he thinks she is after money, which is not true at all.

Two things are irking him now 

-She lied to him the previous night and instead went to the shoot. 

She understands her surprise has backfired.

-He thinks she is after money, 

I don't agree with this at all. Even today she agreed for the anchoring gig because Suman asked her to go. Like always he doesn't listen or try to get to the bottom of anything, just goes with hearsay.

Rishita is indeed a jealous, insecure woman.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

good you are not on T!

Someone is been going on way far saffar demeaning Raavi’s everything!! 
just muted! For a fictional character too, it is just too much to read! 

Exactly the point: Raavi going for Money is complete bogus storyline! Girl who gave away 10L w/o a blink - who left it all, endured abuses, public character assassination & what not! 

Showing Shiva thinking she is doing this for money is demeaning his character! Giving Raavi weird dialogues looks completely Clever plan by creatives to demean her character! 
only one character gains from all this: Mahaan Bhabhi! Because she will come & save these two for nth time! 

That is one toxic place, now more than ever I don't want to be there at all or even open an account. 

So they are ok with his BhabiMa jaap and him calling her pagal, hmmmm. kuch nahi ho sakta. Let them say what they want to and I simply don't care, neither does KD. He is not going to be reading all those posts demeaning Raavi, if he is ever tagged and he is not even going to share them in his stories or on his TT account.

Anyway the writers are piling up the misunderstandings between Shiva-Raavi, as you said BhabiMa will show up and solve their problem in  a jiffy.

mpks1 thumbnail

I have a feeling, they will show  tomorrow or in  Thursday's episode (IST)  that BhabiMa will either return on her own or Shiva Or Gombi might find her and bring her back home, just to show that BhabiMa could not find baby's mother and leadben is also back from vacation.

I think it will be Raavi's hospital video that she posted with the baby when Rishita had false alarm is the one going to make Shweta's family find the baby.

Either Shweta's Mom will ask for Raavi's help or Shweta will accidentally see Raavi's video on her Mom's phone and will identify her baccha.

So, IMO, this Mummy finding mission of BhabiMa will result in nothing. It is just to cover her absence.

I wonder why they didn't shoot enough of her close up shots and individual scenes before leaving for vacation? ðŸ˜•

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think she meant it in a hurtful manner but knowing Shiva well, she shouldn't have said it. Now with that one dialogue, he thinks she is after money, which is not true at all.

Two thing are irking him now that

-She lied to him the previous night and instead went to the shoot. 

She understands her surprise has backfired.

-He thinks she is after money, 

I don't agree with this at all. Even today she agreed for the anchoring gig because Suman asked her to go. Like always he doesn't listen or try to get to the bottom of anything, just goes with hearsay.

ROFL…the dialogue in English between  Suman and Krish…about facing the wall holding his ears.🤣🤣🤣  

Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

That is one toxic place, now more than ever I don't want to be there at all. 

So they are ok with his BhabiMa jaap and him calling her pagal, hmmmm. kuch nahi ho sakta. Let them say what they want to and I simply don't care, neither does KD. He is not going to be reading all those posts demeaning Raavi, if he is ever tagged and he is not even going to share them in his stories or on his TT account.

Anyway they are piling up the misunderstandings between them, as you said BhabiMa will show up and solve their problem in  a jiffy.

One small doubt.

Raavi said tu mujhse jealous hai ya phir jealous from the guy?

Because in the next sentence she said about his over possessiveness.