Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Need help with RraHel contents from YouTube...(can still edit existing

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello

I don't post much into any of the forums of IF since the last 10 months as I checked. I know it's been two years since IMMJ2 had telecasted and a year since it has gone off-air. I had been keeping a collection of many of our beloved pairings offscreen contents from YouTube since then, such as BTS, IVs and lives together. I am not sure if I have all of them in my store. Therefore I need some help.

I am also thinking to maintain an index of all that I have (once again I am not sure if there is even a thread made before, if there's any, please post the link as a reply), with the videos title, name of uploader and date of upload. It might take time for me to do so out of my daily life but I am willing to try and anticipating the members in this forum will help me, Thank you !

Note : I am also on twitter so I am aware of many not so positive things, I would like to request that people who are even against RraHel contents from YouTube to please ignore my post.

From Helly Shah's Official YouTube Channel:

A Day In My Life_#hellyvlogs

A Free Day For All Of Us_Helly_Shah_#hellyvlogs

A Random Vlog At Shoot_#hellyvlogs

Another Day at Shoot #hellyvlogs

Behind The Scenes Of shower scene #immj2

Celebration Of 200 Episodes_#immj_Helly Shah

Dance Rehearsals On Set_Behind The Scene_Ishq Mein Marjawan Season 2 #bts #HellyShah

Helly Shah transforming into Mr. Roy (Beard and Moustache 😬)

My 10 Years Celebration in the Industry 

Shooting Outdoor in Filmcity after 10 Months

Some Behind the Scene Struggles From the Sets of #immj2 ✌🏻#hellyshah 

The Most Random and Hilarious Conversations | Makeup Room Fun | immj

Edited by BluebelPrincess - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Didnt understand 

You gonna make a thread of rrahel bts on forum ?? 

Yes, (including the IVs, fun segments and lives) from those on Youtube (if there isn't one in this forum already). As I told I need help in case I missed out any that I have never come across.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BluebelPrincess

Yes, (including the IVs, fun segments and lives) from those on Youtube (if there isn't one in this forum already). As I told I need help in case I missed out any that I have never come across.

You can check we use to make threads on interviews as seprate one 

And then for bts we also use to have a thread

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

You can check we use to make threads on interviews as seprate one 

And then for bts we also use to have a thread

What? We have separate threads for iv and bts??? Where? I've never seen those. I think it's a good idea if someone is making this. It'll be nice to have everything in one place. 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail

We had immj social media thread where we use to post their intsagram posts and stories

and we use to make thread whenever we get new rrahel bts or vlogs or interview 

Haan its good someone wants to put in one thread . I meant she can take help from these small small threads and compile

Hello

I don't post much into any of the forums of IF since the last 10 months as I checked. I know it's been two years since IMMJ2 had telecasted and a year since it has gone off-air. I had been keeping a collection of many of our beloved pairings offscreen contents from YouTube since then, such as BTS, IVs and lives together. I am not sure if I have all of them in my store. Therefore I need some help.

I am also thinking to maintain an index of all that I have (once again I am not sure if there is even a thread made before, if there's any, please post the link as a reply), with the videos title, name of uploader and date of upload. It might take time for me to do so out of my daily life but I am willing to try and anticipating the members in this forum will help me, Thank you !

Note : I am also on twitter so I am aware of many not so positive things, I would like to request that people who are even against RraHel contents from YouTube to please ignore my post.

Bold, underlined and italicized (for some reasons, it doesn't become Red).

Would be grateful if anyone can post, as a reply to this topic, the link of previous threads made, that way I myself can avoid making a duplicate of something that might already exist.

Btw, thanks to all those who replied so far and welcomed my idea positively.

Edited by BluebelPrincess - 1 years ago

Well ? It's been a month and 5 days since the recent RraHel contents from Adhvik Mahajan's birthday ❤️. Not that I didn't know it earlier, have been collecting new contents since then.

Ria23 thumbnail

Well ? It's been a month and 5 days since the recent RraHel contents from Adhvik Mahajan's birthday ❤️. Not that I didn't know it earlier, have been collecting new contents since then.

Where r u going to post RraHel content??

On this thread or some new?

Originally posted by: 07RB

Where r u going to post RraHel content??

On this thread or some new?

This thread, on a weekly basis. But I need help to as my title suggests. I have already began editing my very first post in this thread.