Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

The way his detractors were going out of their way to prove 5hat it didn’t work, is proof enough that it worked. πŸ˜†

Nah, all publicity is really not good publicity. This is like RK-Kat's bikini-gate. It's only going to put off people. This would have actually worked for Karthik right now. Rising star and all that. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is fine but how will she defend Shamshera ?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

β€˜He has given so much to us’ ? What the heck was that? Was she trying to defend him or get him bashed? πŸ˜† What makes her think that he needs to be defended?

What Arjun said is what any reasonable co-star would say if asked about another colleague, friend or no friend.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This is fine but how will she defend Shamshera ?

She will say- no one should criticize him because he has given us sooooo much.😳

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Nah, all publicity is really not good publicity. This is like RK-Kat's bikini-gate. It's only going to put off people. This would have actually worked for Karthik right now. Rising star and all that. 

If rs cared about good/bad publicity do you think he would wear the clothes he usually wears? πŸ˜†he has been brutally trolled for his fashion for years, yet he continues to wear whatever he wants. He has been trolled for his energy for years, yet he continues to be that way. 

Rs does what feels good to him, irrespective of the public opinion 

zara321 thumbnail

They have asked the ek villain returns team about it again lol, media is really obsessed with this photoshoot πŸ˜†

Arjun gave another really good answer 

https://twitter.com/pinkvilla/status/1551559014646812673?t=ufrQM3kyyaYhc0ZEgtOFfA&s=19

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zara321

If rs cared about good/bad publicity do you think he would wear the clothes he usually wears? πŸ˜†he has been brutally trolled for his fashion for years, yet he continues to wear whatever he wants. He has been trolled for his energy for years, yet he continues to be that way. 

Rs does what feels good to him, irrespective of the public opinion 

Of course he cares. He doesn't just do things for doing things, he is a celebrity. He has always been trolled, but the overall sentiment is usually positive. When his clothing used to be trolled, the tone was always playful. Other actors like Ayushman were imitating him. This time, it is vicious. Which again, as I have been saying, rising star and all. 

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't understand what she's trying to do with that statement. 

She couldve easily said yea I liked it and moved on but she pointed out the fact that he was getting trolled for it. Why. 

Edited by DarkUnicorn - 1 years ago
zara321 thumbnail

Yeh lo, now a complaint has been filed against him for 'hurting womens sentiments' LMAO πŸ˜† my goodness, so showing item girls being fawned over by hundreds of men is not offensive but this is? πŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/pinkvilla/status/1551550416747278336?t=I1urdkoDgx7R2sQYk2Qq3Q&s=19

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Of course he cares. He doesn't just do things for doing things, he is a celebrity. He has always been trolled, but the overall sentiment is usually positive. When his clothing used to be trolled, the tone was always playful. Other actors like Ayushman were imitating him. This time, it is vicious. Which again, as I have been saying, rising star and all. 

The tone is not playful when his clothes get trolled, people have dragged his wife, parents and even in-laws in it. People call mentally unstable for just wearing those clothes