Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Why is everyone trolling my bechari meera ma😭😭

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Ram will again have doubts that Priya actually conceived when she sneaked out to meet Krish (before their big dinner table fight) and not when he spent this time with her 🤪

And we will be trapped in another endless loop of MUs..

bruh🤣

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SummerBorn

Yaaaa! I miss sassy T too... EVERYTIME MM COMES ON SCREEN, mujhe uski yaad aati hai😂😂😂

T?? 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

I liked Maitri. She was somehow real. Liked her more than Sara or Sandy back then. Sara was an annoying dumbass and Sandy was ott bouncy and often got on my nerves.

Random thought when I see Maitri with Priya is Anjum is really tall! Poor DP, sentenced to flats because her heroes are all the same height or shorter.😂

😆 I liked Sandy more, yes she maybe annoying at times but she isnt foolish or selfish like Sara Dii(sorry I just hate Sara Dii) The reason I like Sandy is she is more respectful n sensible n what a masterstroke to use Shubham to execute her ideas😆 Maitri is real same reason why I like her too. her only mistake was to marry Neeraj thats why got bashed at start bechari 😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

OK do as predicted the intention of Heera Vedu was to harm a pregnant woman and no this will never come to light..

BALH2 officially joining the club of ridiculous and cheap saas bahu shows 👏

Also Priya thanks and credits Ram for the dress . No public thank you and dance of Priya and Krishu 🥺 

They r portraying Vedu as more evil than Nandu n Shubhu. Vedu’s gonna fall flat in her plans cause she is sooo stupid ahahaha 🤣

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

our old forum friend.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

They r portraying Vedu as more evil than Nandu n Shubhu. Vedu’s gonna fall flat in her plans cause she is sooo stupid ahahaha 🤣

Yes! Vedu is disgustingly evil now. Physically harming a to be mom😡

And why is Tanika her puppet? What does minister's wife get? Why doesn't she go doing her business of finding other men for flirting? Somebody help me.

Vedu kya poora show is falling flat on their face 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

disha posted on her insta story that even she is fed up of wearing that same red dress for a week 🤣

yeh track lamba chalne wala hai 🤣

ramu’s bday track was 2 week so now pri’s bday track will be 2 weeks too hisaabh barabar 🤣

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

Getting vibes from them, but I don't think they're yet involved. 

Shubhu is fun! I don't mind his villainy, but I'm hoping he moves over to the other side. I think he actually likes Pihu too.

Yeah. Hoping he becomes postive too! ❤️