Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

The whole  built up of andheri raat, kechaad bhari sadak, mushkilo se bhari Manzil..

Feels like MM is imagining herself as Vasudev handing over Krishna in gokul 🤔

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 1 years ago
Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjari7

Na, when Ram entered the house he had mud on his shoes, so Priya deduced that he bought the Saree for her and not Krish. However, Pihu still thinks that Krish bought that, she didn't even bother to clear it with Pihu 🤣 

Of course, Dombivli ki patli gali is the only place in Mumbai where there's keechar. 🤭🤣 I suppose cvs wanted to give us an indication that Priya 2 is not completely brain dead, but her deduction seemed a bit egotistical to me. 

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Man, I just cannot take MM and Krish's conversation seriously🤣 The way MM was describing how to get to the shop that sells the 'dream dress'and the way Krish was listening so intently and seriously, I just can't🤣

I skipped it. Why does that woman talk like every crappy sentence she speaks is gold? I sometimes think cvs are trolling us by inserting her everywhere.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjari7

By the way, did anyone else feel that Sandy and Shubham are secretly dating? They are always together, Shubham Sandy ke peeche peeche bhaagta rehta hai har jagah 🤣 To be honest, they look so so cute together ❤️ I really loved Shubham post leap. That dude is definitely doing the most to bring Raya and Pihu together, I somehow feel from his expressions that he actually wants it and faking that he is doing it for the deal. Even if they aren't dating, it feels that he is in love with Sandy.

I don't know why they made him a villain, he could have been a really cute Dewar to Priya! He's adorable ❤️

Getting vibes from them, but I don't think they're yet involved. 

Shubhu is fun! I don't mind his villainy, but I'm hoping he moves over to the other side. I think he actually likes Pihu too.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

started liking her from the moment she wanted to be confront ram about vedika in the holi episode. definately way better than sara dii.

I liked Maitri. She was somehow real. Liked her more than Sara or Sandy back then. Sara was an annoying dumbass and Sandy was ott bouncy and often got on my nerves.

Random thought when I see Maitri with Priya is Anjum is really tall! Poor DP, sentenced to flats because her heroes are all the same height or shorter.😂

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

i dont really care about how priya’s outfit is as it is designed by a 5 yr old according to the story but why the hell is meera maa getting so much footage cause of this🤪

The way MM was describing the dress to Krish, she wants Priya to end up with at least Krish if not somebody else or Ram. What kind of crack mind does she have to think that Priya will consider  Krish as her Prince Charming if he brings the dress. This plot is too juvenile  among the other plots for a mature love story. May be the mature part is claiming to cheat your spouse and having a baby with your college crush and stalking/loving your college love after she got married. 

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

OK do as predicted the intention of Heera Vedu was to harm a pregnant woman and no this will never come to light..

BALH2 officially joining the club of ridiculous and cheap saas bahu shows 👏

Also Priya thanks and credits Ram for the dress . No public thank you and dance of Priya and Krishu 🥺 

Jab toote koi sapna, jag soona soona laage. 🤣

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Why is this girl so so so pretty 😍 

Her smile 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgu3UHzBQXk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Two questions.

1. The keechar on Ramu's shoes was fresh after 3.45 hours minimum drive back? None of it got scrapped off walking or on his car mat?

2. In one of the sbs segs, the voiceover said (ref to Ram catching Priya before she fell after she slipped--and both froze in place to give cheap thrills to whomever it applies to) "aur inn dono ne apna kaam kar diya" or some such. 😂😂😂 What on earth???? Raaammmmmuuu, Priyaaaa, what did you doooo?

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

Two questions.

1. The keechar on Ramu's shoes was fresh after 3.45 hours minimum drive back? None of it got scrapped off walking or on his car mat?

2. In one of the sbs segs, the voiceover said (ref to Ram catching Priya before she fell after she slipped--and both froze in place to give cheap thrills to whomever it applies to) "aur inn dono ne apna kaam kar diya" or some such. 😂😂😂 What on earth???? Raaammmmmuuu, Priyaaaa, what did you doooo?

inn dono Matlab V Aur Kanika?