Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ajacob31

I never had any hopes on Maitri as a good sister, but she turned out to be the best of the Sood sisters when compared to Sandy and especially Sara. She is atleast talking to Priya trying to knock some sense  into Priya’s dumb sense.

true and all these yesrs later she also accpeted neeraj wali baat

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree and I also had brought these up earlier. How’s Priya sure that her w years of secret jail life will never come to light in front of Pihu. Pihu is never going to remember the 7 days she spent with a stranger. She will surely despise Priya  once she comes to know that the stranger was her dad. The CVs need to decide if they want to show Priya as a wise strong woman or a drumhead who cannot think beyond her nephew who can take care of himself , has his own set of parents and N’s promise for which she will destroy her child’s life. I am ok if CVs stick to either of the two core characteristics of the FL, either she is dumb or she is a strong truthful woman.

Couldn't agree more! 👏

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Priya’s monologue regarding their almost hit and miss kiss was hilarious. She’s definitely not regretting it🤣 These two can’t wait for the Gullu-Gullu kaand. I feel N will never get to question about Ram buying dress for Priya, before that something will happen. Hope one of these two’s brain lights start to blink!!

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Priya’s monologue regarding their almost hit and miss kiss was hilarious. She’s definitely not regretting it🤣 These two can’t wait for the Gullu-Gullu kaand. I feel N will never get to question about Ram buying dress for Priya, before that something will happen. Hope one of these two’s brain lights start to blink!!

laaye bhi yeh hai, so iss dress mein gulu gulu karne ka mauka bhi isse milna chahiye. Bechara ignored his ocd to get that dress unlike krish joh sirf MM ka lecture sunke khush ho gaya

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanjari7

OMG, dying laughing 🤣

On the other hand, it would have looked realistic if Priya ne recently koi dress dikhayi hoti Pihu ko that she loved and when Pihu asked her to buy it, since she didn't have any money to buy it she would have cooked up a story that her Prince Charming will bring it for her someday. Then it would have looked like a cute mother-daughter thingy! Including MM was OTT. 🤪

Yesss, that would have made soo much more sense!!! 

There are soo many questions about this Dream dress kaand:

1. When did MM tell this story to Priya? How old was she? Who tells their daughters stories about prince charmings? I actively hide Cinderella books from my daughter so she doesn't get some stupid ideas like someone will come and save her  This is so odd, after what MM went through

2. Priya was always shown to hate these marriage and love things..then how come she believed in this dress theory so much?

3. Why did MM go to take this dress for Priya in the first place??

4. Why is MM telling this to Krish? Wasn't she one of the core members of "Get RaYa back together" team? MM ne phirse apne so called bete ko daga de diya..poor ram 🤣

5. Why would Priya tell about this dress to Pihu? Trying to screw up Pihu the same way MM screwed her up? 

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Yesss, that would have made soo much more sense!!! 

There are soo many questions about this Dream dress kaand:

1. When did MM tell this story to Priya? How old was she? Who tells their daughters stories about prince charmings? I actively hide Cinderella books from my daughter so she doesn't get some stupid ideas like someone will come and save her  This is so odd, after what MM went through

2. Priya was always shown to hate these marriage and love things..then how come she believed in this dress theory so much?

3. Why did MM go to take this dress for Priya in the first place??

4. Why is MM telling this to Krish? Wasn't she one of the core members of "Get RaYa back together" team? MM ne phirse apne so called bete ko daga de diya..poor ram 🤣

5. Why would Priya tell about this dress to Pihu? Trying to screw up Pihu the same way MM screwed her up? 

BALH2 timelines are so screwed up. Based on Sara’s story Priya was a normal child till she found out about her father when she was in her teens. Which mom will force feed Prince Charming stories to their teenage daughters. By this time kids are wise enough to know stories depicting reality vs. fantasy, especially it’s hard to believe that Priya fell for MM’s cock and bull story about Price charming will bring a tack dress to win her!! It looks like when Sood sisters wants Raya to be together, MM will settle for either Krish or Ram to end up with Priya!!🤣🤣🤣 

I felt like banging my head when I heard Priya preaching about sacha  pyaar. She is the last person who should be allowed to talk about sacra pyaar since people who truly love each other never leave in times of trouble. She’s already screwing up Pihu  forcefeeding Ram’s habits in her and running from place to place calling it an adventure. 

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
Sanjari7 thumbnail

By the way, did anyone else feel that Sandy and Shubham are secretly dating? They are always together, Shubham Sandy ke peeche peeche bhaagta rehta hai har jagah 🤣 To be honest, they look so so cute together ❤️ I really loved Shubham post leap. That dude is definitely doing the most to bring Raya and Pihu together, I somehow feel from his expressions that he actually wants it and faking that he is doing it for the deal. Even if they aren't dating, it feels that he is in love with Sandy.

I don't know why they made him a villain, he could have been a really cute Dewar to Priya! He's adorable ❤️

Edited by Sanjari7 - 1 years ago
Sanjari7 thumbnail

Look what I found!! 😳

It seems Pihu's sibling is actually on the way girls 🤣

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanjari7

Look what I found!! 😳

It seems Pihu's sibling is actually on the way girls 🤣

Ram will again have doubts that Priya actually conceived when she sneaked out to meet Krish (before their big dinner table fight) and not when he spent this time with her 🤪

And we will be trapped in another endless loop of MUs..

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

I'm still confused about when MM  used to tell this story to Priya😂😂 If she told it to her when she was a child, then does that mean the shop sells this same frill wali saree in all sizes for all age groups? And it is still selling the same saree years later? Badi ajeeb dukaan hai bhai🤣 Also, frills and belts on sarees weren't a thing back then na?

Itni bakwaas for a cheap, unremarkable (I'm being extremely kind) dress! Ugh. Priya's normal clothes are prettier. Cheap material, bad fit, and so much hoo-ha.