Kartik's Shehzada to clash with Kjo's Rocky-Rani - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

this shehzada may be like kabir singh for shahid, tried and tested formula, he will suit the role, it won't as good as the original but good  enough just like bb2 

adhm was so outdated, if kjo has  polished up a bit then its ok, 

So kartik is having no new releases this year๐Ÿ˜”

I hope atleat Freddy is released this year either in theaters or ott. It's been so many months since they have wrapped the filming of the movie.

And yes this one should do massive business like bb2. The songs should be catchy, hope the album is somewhat like that of sktks which was one of the main reasons why the film was sucha big hit.

I think it's a bad idea. Rocky and Rani will win. Ranveer and Alia is super acting talent combo. KJo's directorials are entertaining most of the times,ADHM was real snoozefest though. Songs and visuals  in KJo movies make up for shortcomings in his directorials. 

Kartik may be riding high now, but Shehzada is a blockbuster movie remake, not original.

I doubt Shehzada has chance against Rocky and Rani.

Edited by justinnow - 1 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Seriously..๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Veeru ki doh movies kya flop hui...KJO douchebag lost his confidence in Veeru?? ๐Ÿค”

KJo is so fickle man...and he can't even hide it...

Postponement has nothing to do with Ranveer ๐Ÿ˜†  They are not done with all the shooting. They had one small schedule left which they cannot finish now because Alia is very visibly pregnant. So they have to have to wait it out. 

It is also very likely that the producers of Shehzade knew of this development and hence took the date.  This is not some dramatic battle between Kartik and KJo. It is genuinely a scheduling conflict and Shehzade team jumping in and taking the date before anyone else does.  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Postponement has nothing to do with Ranveer ๐Ÿ˜†  They are not done with all the shooting. They had one small schedule left which they cannot finish now because Alia is very visibly pregnant. So they have to have to wait it out. 

It is also very likely that the producers of Shehzade knew of this development and hence took the date.  This is not some dramatic battle between Kartik and KJo. It is genuinely a scheduling conflict and Shehzade team jumping in and taking the date before anyone else does.  

Who are you defending here?? KJO being called fickle or Veeru's stardom?? The latter doesn't need defending๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Who are you defending here?? KJO being called fickle or Veeru's stardom?? The latter doesn't need defending๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh BIโ€™ji, only you would take my post about misunderstanding of scheduling conflict and make it all about your original post, Ranveer and his two consecutive flops. No wait, that actually does make sense since I replied to you and you are replying back to me โ€ฆ never mind.   

Too bad KJo moved it. Would've loved to see the BEST ACTOR IN INDIAN CINEMA, GENDER NO BAR, clash with Karthik.

Oh, wait... didn't this clash already happen?๐Ÿ˜† Ahem, ahem, BB2?

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Too bad KJo moved it. Would've loved to see the BEST ACTOR IN INDIAN CINEMA, GENDER NO BAR, clash with Karthik.

Oh, wait... didn't this clash already happen?๐Ÿ˜† Ahem, ahem, BB2?

people here have selective memory 

Shehzada๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kartik can't match Allu Arjun at all!!!

The female lead will only be there for skin show but she doesn't even look that beautiful ( ofc beauty is subjective)

If the film will work, credit goes to Kartik only.

RRKPK is a better film with far better actors๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by CLOBBER

I actually went back to check the calendar bhagwaan jaane kya bol raha hai shayad rose day, chocolate day, hug day ko count kar raha hai๐Ÿ˜†

Heights of kuch bhi logic lol

I read it as 'hot chocolate day' for some reason and I was like wow, now here is a day worth celebrating ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago