Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Agree. I think his moment is over. He had a good run but I think we need a new voice for this new era. He has had a good run from 2013 till date. Plus other than Binte Dil, all his other songs sound the same 

+1, he put zero efforts in mera dholna sun , there was no energy in his voice. Seems like an exhausted voice in BB and now this. 

Edited by BombayChic - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Guys, I just heard the song and the song it’s been copied from. A friend posted a comment on YouTube saying hey this song is copied, and guess what they removed his comment. 

I am not even kidding 

AageBadho thumbnail

Arijit should rest and treat his vocal strain. Its painful to hear his singing.

AageBadho thumbnail

Alia must be an Ice/water element and Ranbir is fire, no wonder there is no chemistry between them.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Song sounded mediocre. No diversity in Arijit's voice as usual - voice feels pigeon-holed nowadays. Felt mehh. Alia-Ranbir just walking & talking with zero chemistry.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 1 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Index of /wp-content/uploads/2016/11/

Sometimes people on the internet are just so damn creative 😆 I enjoyed this more. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

I actually felt that i heard the similar tone and look it's a exact copy. Not surprised 🥴

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

Kya hai yeh love storiya.Such a cringey word.Expected much but yeh toh disappointment nikla.Also Alia and RK have no chemistry together.The song is too slow and weird.Teaser se song acha sound kar raha tha but full song bohot ajeeb hai.First Arjit song which I hated.He seems to be misfit in this song .

Yeah iss sy acha full song release hi na karty. Teaser was good but full song is plain, slow and boring. 

Now it is not just a song, it's bundle of memes. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Suddenly, Tara Sutaria's Shammat is sounding better and better to me ever since I heard Love Storiya

subha.rath2004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I actually felt that i heard the similar tone and look it's a exact copy. Not surprised 🥴

Even I felt where I have listened that part of the song... Omg... Dare any journalist ask that same to kjo Or ayan Or. Rk during interview.