Out Now - Kesariya - Brahmāstra | Ranbir Kapoor | Alia Bhatt

Posted: 1 years ago

Isn't  Shamshera  releasing next week? Has any producer tried to cut into another's business so openly? 

RK  has no say in all this?

Originally posted by you2

Isn't  Shamshera  releasing next week? Has any producer tried to cut into another's business so openly? 

Rk producer hai Brahmastra ka

Usko wo film chalani hai isliye Har promotion me vaani ki jagah apni marriage aur baby promote kar raha hai

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Rk producer hai Brahmastra ka

Usko wo film chalani hai isliye Har promotion me vaani ki jagah apni marriage aur baby promote kar raha hai

Arre ,he is dasvi pass.. and  he doesn't know that waiting for 2 weeks,may give him a chance of getting 2 hits!

Shamshera is an important film for him.He has tried something different. If it flops papa Jo might give top billing to Aloo in Brahmastra..and try to give her credit for the film's success.He is in that mood,if KWK is any revelation.

🤣…people actually think Shamshera has a chance ? The movie is a dud. No amount of shirtless pics with photoshopped abs will change the fate

I personally hope Bramastra flops hard. I really want to see Alia and Kjo squirm. People have already forgotten about the trailer 

Waiting for this song since ages now jaldi do 

Finally i am waiting for this song since so long🥱😔🥰

Loved the teaser ❤️ waiting for the full song!

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago

Tiktok and insta reels per sun ke kaan already pakk gaye hai

Edited by mz.gigglez - 1 years ago

Originally posted by you2

Yea the overlapping of the promotions of these two movies seems odd. I doubt RK has any say with YRF. He does with Ayan but even then I think the final call is Kjo’s. KJo and Adi Chopra are tight so I don’t think they would have done this out of sheer lack of consideration for the other.  I really think this whole thing is a promotional tactic basically using one to prop up the other.  It’s a big risk though because if Shamshera flops it will affect RK’s standing and therefor Brahmstra’s opening.