kp2092 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Anubhav says Ankit to stay back in taking care of GG coz chachu cannot handle her alone

Anubhav goes Alone, the goons inform RV and the main guy nd they follow him.

Anubhav's sacred thread comes out and he gets a call from RKC dad and blames if anything happens to RKC, he wont spare him and GG

He ends the calls and removes the sacred thread and the trucks hits him from the side. GG gets up and feels restless, tries to call Anu and start blaming herself.

the police commissioner gets a call and the the police track his location and all that, GG gets a call about the accident, she breaks down GC and Ankit ask her to stay strong

the conversation between RKC and DAD i fast forwarded

GG calls Akriti and tells her that you would have not left the hotel and Anubhav would have not come to find you and nor the accident would have happened.

RKC blames gungun, and they reach accident spot, Driver is taken to the hospital but Anubhav is not found

RKC blames GG again. 

precap The Kshit gets a call about the accident.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In this serious situation also Akriti starts blaming Gungun....the real reason for the accident is herself. I wonder what about the police protection that Anubhav got? Where were they?

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kp2092

Anubhav says Ankit to stay back in taking care of GG coz chachu cannot handle her alone

Anubhav goes Alone, the goons inform RV and the main guy nd they follow him.

Anubhav's sacred thread comes out and he gets a call from RKC dad and blames if anything happens to RKC, he wont spare him and GG

He ends the calls and removes the sacred thread and the trucks hits him from the side. GG gets up and feels restless, tries to call Anu and start blaming herself.

the police commissioner gets a call and the the police track his location and all that, GG gets a call about the accident, she breaks down GC and Ankit ask her to stay strong

the conversation between RKC and DAD i fast forwarded

GG calls Akriti and tells her that you would have not left the hotel and Anubhav would have not come to find you and nor the accident would have happened.

RKC blames gungun, and they reach accident spot, Driver is taken to the hospital but Anubhav is not found

RKC blames GG again. 

precap The Kshit gets a call about the accident.

why anu removes the secred thread.....?

Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Coz it breaks and it is about to fall. 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suhani2

Coz it breaks and it is about to fall. 

Oh ok

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Guys it's sad to see anubhav"s funeral or last rite uski body bhi dikhayenge show me telly chkkr me kulshreshtha ke ghr ke bahar body dikhri hai or sb anubhav ki death scene ki shooting kr rhe hai. Last hope that end moment pr kuch hoga and anubhav ayega is only now khyali pulav anubhav will not come 💔