INTROSPECTION time for Anubhav and Gungun - views please

Yeshna77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

To my fantastic friends.

Putting aside the Anubhav tragic exit and off air news. 

I know we have been active on WhatsApp about today , but please for all our other Anugun fans .

1. What is the relationship status of Anubhav and Gungun?. 

Couple of days ago, Anu with big dialogues that we will fight for our relationship, my self respect and me at your feet and our relationship will get name and respect. 

So what happened today - why cat and mouse game in the hotel lobby, why saying that GG was going back to the Chawl. 

Why reacting to RKC taking photos of them, why talking about cheating? 

WHY Didn't Anu say that GG is my wife, my love and I am divorcing you.  Gungun shouting don't insult my character-. BUT NONE OF THEM MENTIONED MARRIAGE. 

Why accept all the accusations and insults in public?

Why the hell is GG wearing that black bead noose around her neck and vermillion- if you can admit your relationship in public.. 

So For last 3-4 nights, what have they been doing in the bedroom. What do we call it?. 

2. Violence- how long will RKC carry on with her violence on Anu and GG. Is physical violence acceptable in the society?. 

She knows that Anu married GG before her - then she is the second woman. Why does she behave like Hitler, where is her self respect. She knows Anu don't love, infact haven't slept with her or touched her intimately. WHAT IS SHE HOLDING TO ?

3. For a change , Anu's explosion was stopped by Ankit. For once it looked like RKC was surprised by Anu raising his voice.  An outburst was needed to bring her off her high horse.

4. Golu - he has been eating so many samosas that  his brain got clogged with grease.  

what was the crap about a girl going outside at night , what kind of family upbringing values is that.  Who dare to do anything to lady Cruella ?. 

Anu was more needed for injured GG, Golu and Ankit should've gone.. 

Golu should blame himself for pushing Anu towards his death. 

5. Yug - what happened to him. Supposedly always there for his brother, then why not inform him of the upcoming Tsunami. 

Nothing makes sense, lack so much common sense . FULL OF GARBAGE. 

Makers again didn't show any kind of goodbye for Anugun. There was a desperate need for a hug, a forehead kiss and running back again hug, then keep looking over shoulder, even an exchange of I love you.  

This vanku  guy should rotten his hell  for destroying  a lighthearted show . He needs to get brain tumour treated. I can recommend some highly effective chemo drug  to treat the canker  that is affecting his thinking process. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhaiDin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

There is strak difference in Mumbai 1 nd Mumbai 2 trips. In first Anu was happily introducing Gg to his colleagues as his wife and in this trip there is no such mention although they are staying together and gg dresses like married girl. Current plot is senseless with lots of inconsistency be it characters or story. And Anu's accident could've happened anyway why they brought rkc into the picture? its not first time anugun were caught that she needed proofs to show to family😂. In Oz series rkc was delu but was careful/scared to not ruin her impression infront of ML, her portrayal was greyish and here Rkc is totally vile she fears noone infact she scares others specially Anu😆she behaves like she own everyone and still makers project her as victim. They promoted show for lighthearted 90's kinda family drama and than switched to showing vamps victimization, breaking the lead pair twice by making Ml marry vamp and bringing another Ml killing the first one why will audience watch this appalling story when there are other better options. Shows are made for entertainment and kkis certainly don't do that nowadays it has only negativity in it.

Edited by DhaiDin - 1 years ago