Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AageBadho thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

No one gave a damn about Sri's voice modulation because she was a superstar by the time Chandni released, which was the 1st movie she dubbed for herself. 

Secondly, no one would've cared anyway because she was that utterly mesmerizing with both her acting and that intangible something called star quality.

Thirdly, Hindi was not her mother tongue, and she would initially mouth the lines without even understanding the meaning. Yeah. she was that good an actress. She still took the trouble to learn Hindi as she went along because that was the sector in which she was working the most at the time. And she spoke 7 languages. SEVEN! A woman who didn't even go to school! The little twits who call themselves stars these days can't even speak the language they were born into fluently. They learn 10 Tamil sentences or take kathak lessons for 2 weeks and call themselves experts. Or call themselves Meryl Streeps or Smita Patils or better than Tom Cruise or claim they did the next Inception or toot their own horns as pan Indian stars.

And you found that one small thing to whine about in an actual world-class actress who was truly a pan India star. πŸ˜†

Sridevi's voice is grating to my ears. You are the one whining about my opinion. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AageBadho

Sridevi's voice is grating to my ears. You are the one whining about my opinion. 

Ahh... so you're one of THAT kind. Got it. πŸ˜† Never mind.

AageBadho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Ahh... so you're one of THAT kind. Got it. πŸ˜† Never mind.

Barking up the wrong tree, mate. I don't get triggered by YOUR kind. So read my ID again. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good Luck to TeamπŸ‘πŸΌ

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: anonymouse1

It is a remake of the Tamil film Kolamaavu Kokila, Nayanthara ne bahut badhiya kaam kiya tha, Jhahnvi ke bas ka nhi ye role karna, barbaad kar denge iss movie ko bhi.πŸ€”

Kolamaavu Kokila.jpg

Really!! It's a blockbuster movie with no ML.  watched plenty no of times. A Comic family movie. Nayan and her performance made film hits on theatres. No idea hw JK will make up here.