Meet new bts 13 july/new promo/segment/trp page 1,3,5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 months ago

Main nahi dekh sakti yeh sab behen. Trp giragi toh mujhe yeh Saab yaad ayaga aur cast k liya bura lagega. Ek segment mein suna tha shooting le waqt Shagun ko chot lagi thi kuch 6 stitches aya the still hum a pata bhi nahi chala. Yeh log kam karta gaya. They deserve the world for their dedication and hardwork

In actors and crew members ka pata nahi... somehow I feel emotional seeing this... khushi bhi hui aur dukh bhi.... they are so happy with the increase in trp... 

Purane filmo mein tho lookalikes/long lost children returning into the family ke liye ek main check tho birthmark hota hai na? Ha sometimes its some keepsake chain etc... In itv I think they never bother with such things...  I had a feeling that Manushi would involve Anubha next to find out if this is Meety or not... par ab ye wala naya twist hai... one thing they mention in the interviews constantly is twists and turns... 

After watching this promo... Abhay Rana ka promo yaad aa gaya.... jitna style aur tashan ye nayi entry dikha rahi hai... lagta hai utna hi silly tareeke se ye story se out bhi ho jayegi... I think this is going to be more of Meet2.0² tashan and fights and Meetwa trying to expose Meety and Meety trying to solve the problem while trying not to get exposed and in the end Meetwa too helping to solve the problem... 

Parakh Madan Ashi Singh Shagun Pandey Meet