Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kritikaranfan

These two have a natural chemistry..even though we have not seen any typical romantic sequences..even their angry eyelocks have chemistry.

Certain kind off blush on Niyati's face uufff

The anticipation of their romance is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Yes, they do! Very good chemistry, I hope the PH utilizes it well. 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ulti khopdi = GiTya πŸ˜†

These 2 are really on another level πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hullo! πŸ˜³ Do add me. 

And just airing my obsession here:

I cannot get over the scene where these two crazy bunnies taste each other's cooking for the first time. It was epic! I had been watching the show from the beginning but that scene just blew my mind! And the soundtrack totally added to the intensity of that moment. I keep going back to the scene.

That moment was when both of them are not only tasting each other's cooking but actually getting a peep into each other's souls. Perhaps it is a very brief elusive moment but in that short span of time the curtains go up and they get a direct view of who the other person is. It was intense, epiphanic. But like most epiphanies, they don't last.

Of course, they are not able to make sense of what they tasted, just as they are not able to understand that brief glimpse of the other's soul. But in my eyes, at that moment with the taste of the other's hand on their lips, they subconsciously feel something that perhaps lies in that taste which is lacking in their own cooking and by extension, life/soul. 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Ulti khopdi = GiTya πŸ˜†

These 2 are really on another level πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Yes, they are!! Best part, Ginni isn't some shy girl, nor is she bubbly (annoying like other FLs of ITV) 

She gives it back with a finesse!! πŸ˜†

Adi ko Ginni ke alawa koi aur nahi dikhta πŸ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Yes, they are!! Best part, Ginni isn't some shy girl, nor is she bubbly (annoying like other FLs of ITV) 

She gives it back with a finesse!! πŸ˜†

Adi ko Ginni ke alawa koi aur nahi dikhta πŸ˜†

Yup Ginni character  sketch is quite different...she is a very hopeful person but she fights the odds bravely.

And it looks like Adi's fav pass time is to mess and irritate Ginni filhaal πŸ˜†....the way he went to wash his hands as an excuse to glare at her god🀣

Namita-M thumbnail

Hello!! What a well articulated comment. Loved it.

It's true, I too, have been watching that scene on repeat. There is something so very special about it. 

What's your name? I'm Namita! 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yup Ginni character  sketch is quite different...she is a very hopeful person but she fights the odds bravely.

And it looks like Adi's fav pass time is to mess and irritate Ginni filhaal πŸ˜†....the way he went to wash his hands as an excuse to glare at her god🀣

IKR! What was that!! He just can't seem to stay away from her. She didn't say anything, yeh mahashay bin bulay mehmaan ki tarah pahunch gaye Ginni ke kitchen mein. 
Haq seh!! πŸ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail

Akad hai, gussa hai par nazar Ginni seh nahi hathti!! πŸ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

IKR! What was that!! He just can't seem to stay away from her. She didn't say anything, yeh mahashay bin bulay mehmaan ki tarah pahunch gaye Ginni ke kitchen mein. 
Haq seh!! πŸ˜†

Yup it's going as the show description although Adi despises Ginni but he finds his answers only in her😎....so let see hw their story ll unfold