DOTW-Family Secrets and Love Stories

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Welcome Everyone!

Mods were thinking about bring back Dicussion of the Week and asked me to post it.

Soo, this week of Kyunki... marked the Mystery Woman coming and meeting Bhoomi during the masquerette party and giving clue to Bhoomi about the hidden relationship of her and Ansh. On the other hand, Eklavya almost goes to propose KT, but KT stops him by saying that she hates men. (cause of what Lakshya did to her) Tripti finds KT and scolds her and tells her that Lakshya loves her. Lakshya finally propses to KT!

Well, wasn't that a weekly update!πŸ˜† It wasn't intentional.

Based on what happend during this week, there are couple questions for you guys to answer.

1. Which pair are you more sided on? Lakshya-Sania? Lakshya-KT? KT-Eklavya?
  2. Do you think Nandini's behavior to Bhoomi was right? Do you think she should've told Bhoomi who her real father was?
  3. How long do you think the secret is going to be kept hidden?
Please share all your thoughts about the L-KT love story and the Ansh-Bhoomi track here. It'll prevent repetetive topics scattered around the forum. Also, please avoide bashing stars and members-because of them stating their opinion.

Ok, that's enough from me right now.

Love,
Kyunki... Dev. Team and SwetaπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Thanks Dev Team and .... SWETA! πŸ˜ƒ

Will post lateer..
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1. kt/eklavya ---best pair of all time
2. yes nandini should have told bhoomi
3. umm prolly next week it will be told

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: svh2010

K, I'll start!πŸ˜›
  1. Which pair are you more sided on? Lakshya-Sania? Lakshya-KT? KT-Eklavya? Out of  these, I definately prefer Lakshya and KT. The reason is because Sania is a really bad actress and if Lakshya marries her, he'll lose his position. Lol, and I dont like the Eklavya-KT jodi because KT once called him BHAIYA and now there's no bhaiya. Lol, it's lame. So the only choice I'm left w/ is Lakshya-KT!
  2. Do you think Nandini's behavior to Bhoomi was right? Do you think she should've told Bhoomi who her real father was? DEFINATELY! Bhoomi's behavior towards Nandini wasn't right. It was bad. I felt like slapping her when I was watching the epi. I nearly did.πŸ˜ƒ But Nandini ended up doing it in my place! I was started dancing when i saw that! Well, first i thought she should, but once Bhoomi brought up the topic about Nandini not knowing about who her father is because of Nandini had so many relationships so she didnt know, i thought that Bhoomi should die. Lol, soo after that i though Bhoomi didnt deserve to know who her father was.
  3. How long do you think the secret is going to be kept hidden? Well, it's a Ekta show, soo I think it's probably going to be dragged another 2-3 weeks or so.

Roohani: you welcome!πŸ˜›

RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[quote=Sweta]K, I'll start!

Which pair are you more sided on? Lakshya-Sania? Lakshya-KT? KT-Eklavya? Out of these, I definately prefer Lakshya and KT. The reason is because Sania is a really bad actress and if Lakshya marries her, he'll lose his position. Lol, and I dont like the Eklavya-KT jodi because KT once called him BHAIYA and now there's no bhaiya. Lol, it's lame. So the only choice I'm left w/ is Lakshya-KT! I agree.I really don't like the LKT pair.But,when it comes down to picking between these 3 couples,I'd have to choose Lakshya and KT. Because,Saniya is just so wrong for Lakshya on soo many levels. && same with Eku for KT.She considers him as her brother...and I thought he knew that Lakshya and KT had a thing.Hmm... πŸ˜› Btw,remember during the dance,KT said she loved Eku(thinking it was Lakshya). Why did Eku keep wondering if she loved him,then? People in Kyunki are so dumb.It makes my blood boil and I feel like killing each one of them πŸ˜ƒ lol.

Do you think Nandini's behavior to Bhoomi was right? Do you think she should've told Bhoomi who her real father was? DEFINATELY! Bhoomi's behavior towards Nandini wasn't right. It was bad. I felt like slapping her when I was watching the epi. I nearly did. But Nandini ended up doing it in my place! I was started dancing when i saw that! Well, first i thought she should, but once Bhoomi brought up the topic about Nandini not knowing about who her father is because of Nandini had so many relationships so she didnt know, i thought that Bhoomi should die. Lol, soo after that i though Bhoomi didnt deserve to know who her father was.I agree,once again.Nands' behavior to Bhoomi was tottaly justified.Because,Bhoomi had no right to say all that stuff to her 'mom'.I mean,Bhoomi has no respect for ANYONE...(Karan--an exceptoin). Hm...Bhoomi should just be punished and tortured for being such a little UGH! =>Then,once she comes out of being so evil,she should be told who her father is.

How long do you think the secret is going to be kept hidden? Well, it's a Ekta show, soo I think it's probably going to be dragged another 2-3 weeks or so.Maybe even months... πŸ˜›
[/quote]

Love,

Roohani
cool_pooja thumbnail
Which pair are you more sided on? Lakshya-Sania? Lakshya-KT? KT-Eklavya?
Lakshaya-Kt, though i dunt like KT much

Do you think Nandini's behavior to Bhoomi was right? Do you think she should've told Bhoomi who her real father was?
I dunt know. It depends on the characters thinking. every1 has different way of dealing wid a situation.

How long do you think the secret is going to be kept hidden?
Knowing ekta, it shud be reaveled soon.
blamed_x_myself thumbnail
Laksh and KT are the best ever.. i hate sanya.. she is just.. umm.. dont wanna bash her.. lol.. but it is true that if he marries her.. then there will be no point of laksh even being there.. laksh's condition will be just like sahil's after marrying tripti.. lol.. but as claimed that laksh and KT are future Mihir and Tulsi.. i think they should get married first.. and then ekta can add twist in their story..

nandini's behavior was ttly right.. but bhoomi.. 😑 umm.. although reshmi is doing rather a great job playing bhoomi.. and i personally think that nandini should've told her her father's name.. but its ekta's show.. so yea.. lol..

and i think ekta is going to drag this for about 2 to 3 weeks.. but then again.. after seeing that laksh and KT told eachother about their feelings so quickly.. i think she might end this next week or something.. i mean the secret will be out next week and then they will drag the story about bhoomi being angry and all.. will continue for a month and then MAY BE she'll turn good.. 😳
Come on people, PLEASE participate.
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1. couples:

- lakshya-sania: are you kidding??!

- lakshya-kt: cute pair of puppies, perpetually seeking each other out and nuzzling each other. what's not to love? πŸ˜†

- eklavya-kt: quite inexplicable. don't quite understand why eklavya went beserk with love except for that one instance when kt comforted him on ansh's death anniversary. such an extreme reaction makes me pause about eklavya's emotional stability for all that he is such a pundit.. πŸ˜•

2. nandini was ABSOLUTELY right not to tell bhoomi. that's only karan-tanya's joint right.

3. it'll be right to tell bhoomi when BOTH karan and tanya are ready to tell her. after all, they're her "parents". it's pretty pathetic that they've just focussed on karan so far in the decision to tell bhoomi. maybe it's because the question is that of who her father is. but tanya should've been in the loop as well - she's been almost as obsessive as karan about bhoomi.
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: svh2010

^^ I LOVVEEE this SIGGY/BANNER!! It's soo hawtt!

Which pair are you more sided on? Lakshya-Sania? Lakshya-KT? KT-Eklavya? Honestly, none of them. They should learn something from their grandparents, Mihir and Tulsi. MT look cute and share great vibes. None of the said couples do. Lakshya-Sania make me barf.🀒 Eklavya-KT make me puke at KT and Eklavya's choice in males & females respectively. Lakshya-KT remind me of Rakshabandhan. They look like brother & sister to me. KT looks more mature than Lakshya which makes her look like an amma jaan infront of him and that is not my idea of "chemistry". Do you think Nandini's behavior to Bhoomi was right? Do you think she should've told Bhoomi who her real father was? Yes! She asked for it. That slap was totally justified! Bhumi can't expect everyone to be a Joydeep and silently take her taunts and tantrums. However, if you look at it from Bhumi's POV, then the slap seems unjustified. Why couldn't Nandini just tell her? It's not like Bhumi won't find out sooner or later, so better sooner than later. Plus, couldn't Nandini see Bhumi's state? Kinda reminds me of Mistaken Identity, a book I read, by Norah McClinktock. If you really wanna know your identity, you get really anxious so that you say things you don't even wanna say. I guess Bhumi was in that kinda state but then again, it could've been said in a much politer manner.  
  1. How long do you think the secret is going to be kept hidden? Ahh. Idk. Maybe for another month, at the very least?

πŸ€— Great post hunnie.