Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: svh2010

Welcome Everyone!

1. Which pair are you more sided on? Lakshya-Sania? Lakshya-KT? KT-Eklavya?

honestly i don't like either pair ....assuming that kt is supposed to take up the strong role of know-it-all ie tulsi, she does not fit in with lakshya because he is too immature and powerless , besides he is stuck in a lie about his mom ganga himself. i think eklavya is emerging as the most powerful son in this generation followed by nakul and manthan(much like mihir ...kiran or karan...sahil and gautam ). from that point of view he is suited to kt apart from the fact that he seems to be the most sensible guy in the family.besides love need not necessarily be ended in marraige...ganga /sahil did not fare well nor did kiran and arti. even nandini and karan had a hard time. on the other hand sensible marraiges did succeed like gautam and damini(who was karan's girlfriend/fiancee).anyways i don't see eku turning negative permanently and i do think he is the best choice for kt.

1. Do you think Nandini's behavior to Bhoomi was right? Do you think she should've told Bhoomi who her real father was?

yes, bhoomi drives me mad, she respects and understands nothing, infact she is the most impulsive and immature of the whole bunch and the whole attitude factor comes in from being rich. worst yet none of her parents seem to take pains to push her to mend her ways. if tanya had slapped her a few times like nandini did , bhoomi would actually try being a human instead of a harpy.

1. How long do you think the secret is going to be kept hidden?

not long....i am guessin 2 weeks max.

Please share all your thoughts about the L-KT love story and the Ansh-Bhoomi track here. It'll prevent repetetive topics scattered around the forum. Also, please avoide bashing stars and members-because of them stating their opinion.

Ok, that's enough from me right now.

Love,
Kyunki... Dev. Team and Sweta🤗

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

1. Which pair are you more sided on? Lakshya-Sania? Lakshya-KT? KT-Eklavya? None of the above.. KT cannot act, and that's another point with Sania as well. Akshadeep over acts.. They should get someone good for Pulkit like Neha Bamb or someone else😊
  2. Do you think Nandini's behavior to Bhoomi was right? Do you think she should've told Bhoomi who her real father was? Yes, thank god she slapped her.. She needed a slap.. Yeah, Bhoomi needs to be told that she is soo evil because Ansh is her daddykins😳
  3. How long do you think the secret is going to be kept hidden? tommorrow maybe😆

renu__sidhu thumbnail
Which pair are you more sided on? Lakshya-Sania? Lakshya-KT? KT-Eklavya?

?i'm gonna side with lakshya and kt, because their love is now out in the open they have confessed to each other and even eklavya knows. i dont think the eklavya will become like ansh, because he is brought up a lot better than that. he realizes that kt loves lakshya and no matter wht he does he wont be able to change that. i dont think eklavya will become evil, he has sanskaar and knows how to respect a women and her rights.

Do you think Nandini's behavior to Bhoomi was right? Do you think she should've told Bhoomi who her real father was?

i think nandini should have told bhoomi when she came to her in the first place. nandini should have realized that there must be a reason behind bhoomi asking this question and no matter wht she was going to get to the bottom of things no matter wht. if nandini sat her down and explained things to her like real mother maybe bhoomi wouldnt be on this whole hating everyone thing, maybe she would have developed some respect for tulsi. because i think tulsi did do the right thing.

How long do you think the secret is going to be kept hidden

i think the truth should be out within the next two weeks, that is enough time. if they progress it longer than that then it is just ridiculous. bhoomi will have to stop listening to mandira and eventually find out what the optimal truth is, i think the person that will tell her is nandini, because she probably wont be able to see wht all this is doing to karan, or even tanya may tell her because she hates ansh and loves karan a lot too she wont able to bare his pain either.