Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

jo ldka piche lgaya ta Manjari k kya usne ni dekha hoga Masoom ko door lock krte hue … socho .. pr ni usne sirf itna dekha k madamji mushkil me h … baki kon kaha se aya kaha gya … usko kuch pta ni …👏👏

woh bhi meetwa ki tarah dumbwa hai ya phir meetwa will know whole truth pata nahin kya hoga

Edited by tamanna1391 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

woh bho meetwa ki tarah dumbwa hai ya phir meetwa will know whole truth pata nahin kya hoga

I don’t think so he knows anything…. Masoom is his family and when it comes to his family members he is always stubborn… be it Kunal.. be it Shanty … and so will be for Masoom.. i think that’s also one of the reason Meet H won’t contact him … or tell him anything….

tamanna1391 thumbnail

I don’t think so he knows anything…. Masoom is his family and when it comes to his family members he is always stubborn… be it Kunal.. be it Shanty … and so will be for Masoom.. i think that’s also one of the reason Meet H won’t contact him … or tell him anything….

so true he is blind when it comes to his family but this time i seriously want him to use his brain and find the truth

Jugnu21 thumbnail

so true he is blind when it comes to his family but this time i seriously want him to use his brain and find the truth

so does everyone…. why everything needs to be done by FL alone … I think USP of Meet was Meets fighting it together or fighting for each other since beginning…  

the moment they tilted it towards FL’s corner more, the balance is lost  like the way it was in Isha’s marriage track or rajvardhan arrest track …. and that’s why show lost its ratings … If in this track they keep on showing brainless Meet Ahlawat… everyone will lose interest again … 

because frankly speaking ItV is filled with all these shows where ML is just eye candy and have one or two heroic fighting shots just to show the masculinity of the character… and they put up a great show altogether that people nowadays watch ITV more for aesthetics than for the story …  Meet has everything just right … lets not spoil it by adding extra of anything….

tamanna1391 thumbnail

so does everyone…. why everything needs to be done by FL alone … I think USP of Meet was Meets fighting it together or fighting for each other since beginning…  

the moment they tilted it towards FL’s corner more, the balance is lost  like the way it was in Isha’s marriage track or rajvardhan arrest track …. and that’s why show lost its ratings … If in this track they keep on showing brainless Meet Ahlawat… everyone will lose interest again … 

because frankly speaking ItV is filled with all these shows where ML is just eye candy and have one or two heroic fighting shots just to show the masculinity of the character… and they put up a great show altogether that people nowadays watch ITV more for aesthetics than for the story …  Meet has everything just right … lets not spoil it by adding extra of anything….

from a long time i wanted meetwa to use his brain , showing a strong jugadu fl is good but ml needs to used properly hopefully in this fight both meet will work together to get their baby and expose this evil trio

Anjureads thumbnail

so meetwa is keeping an eye on manjri , arey ek ladka manushi kunal aur masoom ke peeche bhi chod de sach pata lag jayega 

He is obsessed with his and only his dhokebaaz 🤪

Anjureads thumbnail

from a long time i wanted meetwa to use his brain , showing a strong jugadu fl is good but ml needs to used properly hopefully in this fight both meet will work together to get their baby and expose this evil trio

Same... 

I really wish they fix and show some growth in his character that they had spoilt long back. Also what they missed in Meety's character. Want the team Meet² back and not just a loving couple who are together but not completing each other... 

That cricket match was more than just a cricket match... its symbolic of their relationship. I wish the current writer watches all the previous episodes to understand this rather than just recreating the scenes. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Same... 

I really wish they fix and show some growth in his character that they had spoilt long back. Also what they missed in Meety's character. Want the team Meet² back and not just a loving couple who are together but not completing each other... 

That cricket match was more than just a cricket match... its symbolic of their relationship. I wish the current writer watches all the previous episodes to understand this rather than just recreating the scenes. 

yeah its kinda better … that only Meet A comes to know her reality…

something like everyone else will give up saying she is not Meet H but he is not ready to accept that … not because he is stubborn… because when he held her hand he instantly knew … after all who knows or can feel her better than him … so in order to draw the truth out of her … he will do exactly what will make her reveal her identity without any care … he will put himself in mortal danger… because knowing his wife he knows kuch b ho she loves him ….(i hope by this time he has some doubts about circumstances in which she went missing…)  :.

so as expected she will drop the pretense the minute he is in danger … will save him … and he despite being gravely injured tries to confront her … she tries to give him first aid but he won’t let her .. (another parallel to the most beautiful scene when he beat that guy who put Manushi’s name on the name change form…) … she will still hold him and do the bandage … all the while he is shooting daggers at her with his eyes…

and then he confronts her .. acha khasa chillaye …i won’t mind .. and then she will explain either partially or fully the reason behind her new identity…or may be say that she can’t tell him anything but all she is trying is to fulfill a promise she made to him that “wo kisi b apne ne na khoyega”  which may made him FB to that scene and 

then she asks him not to reveal anything to anyone … when he refuses she tries to make him by saying “tanne meri kasam” but since he is angry at her … he says he doesn’t care … then she may say “tanne hmare bachche ki kasam” which makes him angrier as he thinks that she is using the memory of their dead child and then she can reveal that their child is alive …  and that could be a highly emotional and beautiful scene …. she could tell him that she didn’t tell him before as she doesn’t know how he will react… and he has to act like he doesn’t know anything else their child will be in danger 

I even thought may be after that they reconcile … and back at home again put an act like she is Manjari and he is still angry at Meet H but with a twist …now he will tries to flirt with Manjari … giving shock to the whole family … and may be Manjari can make a plan like Rajvardhan is naming all his property to Meet H but Meet A pretends and tells Masoom that since he is planning to marry Manjari now .. he will change it to Manjari before rajvardhan could sign it ..  they may pretend to remarry on Rajvardhan behest 

and when all of this is happening .. Masoom who could not bear the thought of property going away .. reveals to Rajvardhan and entire family that she is Manjari …and she can’t be Meet H as Meet H is dead …, and that’s how atleast something could come out … maine aage ni socha h … but may be thoda tweak krke bachche ka pata b lgaya ja skta h … phle pta to chle bachcha h kiske pas? 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yeah its kinda better … that only Meet A comes to know her reality…

something like everyone else will give up saying she is not Meet H but he is not ready to accept that … not because he is stubborn… because when he held her hand he instantly knew … after all who knows or can feel her better than him … so in order to draw the truth out of her … he will do exactly what will make her reveal her identity without any care … he will put himself in mortal danger… because knowing his wife he knows kuch b ho she loves him ….(i hope by this time he has some doubts about circumstances in which she went missing…)  :.

so as expected she will drop the pretense the minute he is in danger … will save him … and he despite being gravely injured tries to confront her … she tries to give him first aid but he won’t let her .. (another parallel to the most beautiful scene when he beat that guy who put Manushi’s name on the name change form…) … she will still hold him and do the bandage … all the while he is shooting daggers at her with his eyes…

and then he confronts her .. acha khasa chillaye …i won’t mind .. and then she will explain either partially or fully the reason behind her new identity…or may be say that she can’t tell him anything but all she is trying is to fulfill a promise she made to him that “wo kisi b apne ne na khoyega”  which may made him FB to that scene and 

then she asks him not to reveal anything to anyone … when he refuses she tries to make him by saying “tanne meri kasam” but since he is angry at her … he says he doesn’t care … then she may say “tanne hmare bachche ki kasam” which makes him angrier as he thinks that she is using the memory of their dead child and then she can reveal that their child is alive …  and that could be a highly emotional and beautiful scene …. she could tell him that she didn’t tell him before as she doesn’t know how he will react… and he has to act like he doesn’t know anything else their child will be in danger 

I even thought may be after that they reconcile … and back at home again put an act like she is Manjari and he is still angry at Meet H but with a twist …now he will tries to flirt with Manjari … giving shock to the whole family … and may be Manjari can make a plan like Rajvardhan is naming all his property to Meet H but Meet A pretends and tells Masoom that since he is planning to marry Manjari now .. he will change it to Manjari before rajvardhan could sign it ..  they may pretend to remarry on Rajvardhan behest 

and when all of this is happening .. Masoom who could not bear the thought of property going away .. reveals to Rajvardhan and entire family that she is Manjari …and she can’t be Meet H as Meet H is dead …, and that’s how atleast something could come out … maine aage ni socha h … but may be thoda tweak krke bachche ka pata b lgaya ja skta h … phle pta to chle bachcha h kiske pas? 

This is very interesting..and they can go this direction..

Let’s do more predictions 😀 

First: let’s assume Manushi sold the baby to someone and meety after recovering from the fire accident where the current bua saved her has managed to find the child. She being meety wants to return to AH but she over hears that the plan had Masoom and manushi involved so realises she has to prove everything as her in laws including husband are beyond dumb and won’t agree to anything..so she plans this whole thing so she can somehow make manushi/ Masoom to blurt that they tried to kill her or gets them to attempt her murder again which happened today..now the question is did she gather enough proofs..I doubt so this scenario is highly unlikely 😂