Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yeah its kinda better … that only Meet A comes to know her reality…

something like everyone else will give up saying she is not Meet H but he is not ready to accept that … not because he is stubborn… because when he held her hand he instantly knew … after all who knows or can feel her better than him … so in order to draw the truth out of her … he will do exactly what will make her reveal her identity without any care … he will put himself in mortal danger… because knowing his wife he knows kuch b ho she loves him ….(i hope by this time he has some doubts about circumstances in which she went missing…)  :.

so as expected she will drop the pretense the minute he is in danger … will save him … and he despite being gravely injured tries to confront her … she tries to give him first aid but he won’t let her .. (another parallel to the most beautiful scene when he beat that guy who put Manushi’s name on the name change form…) … she will still hold him and do the bandage … all the while he is shooting daggers at her with his eyes…

and then he confronts her .. acha khasa chillaye …i won’t mind .. and then she will explain either partially or fully the reason behind her new identity…or may be say that she can’t tell him anything but all she is trying is to fulfill a promise she made to him that “wo kisi b apne ne na khoyega”  which may made him FB to that scene and 

then she asks him not to reveal anything to anyone … when he refuses she tries to make him by saying “tanne meri kasam” but since he is angry at her … he says he doesn’t care … then she may say “tanne hmare bachche ki kasam” which makes him angrier as he thinks that she is using the memory of their dead child and then she can reveal that their child is alive …  and that could be a highly emotional and beautiful scene …. she could tell him that she didn’t tell him before as she doesn’t know how he will react… and he has to act like he doesn’t know anything else their child will be in danger 

I even thought may be after that they reconcile … and back at home again put an act like she is Manjari and he is still angry at Meet H but with a twist …now he will tries to flirt with Manjari … giving shock to the whole family … and may be Manjari can make a plan like Rajvardhan is naming all his property to Meet H but Meet A pretends and tells Masoom that since he is planning to marry Manjari now .. he will change it to Manjari before rajvardhan could sign it ..  they may pretend to remarry on Rajvardhan behest 

and when all of this is happening .. Masoom who could not bear the thought of property going away .. reveals to Rajvardhan and entire family that she is Manjari …and she can’t be Meet H as Meet H is dead …, and that’s how atleast something could come out … maine aage ni socha h … but may be thoda tweak krke bachche ka pata b lgaya ja skta h … phle pta to chle bachcha h kiske pas? 

The more likely scenario is yours that she doesn’t have the child and she is here to find him and save him. Now this can either go as you predicted or another scenario could be that she keeps playing the game of manjari and meety so she convinces Masoom that she is manjari..Masoom and manjari are together as a deal, both don’t care about each other..so Masoom goes grey and Masoom and manushi clash..in the drama to get the upper hand and take revenge manushi brings the child out..

Anjureads thumbnail

something like everyone else will give up saying she is not Meet H but he is not ready to accept that … not because he is stubborn… because when he held her hand he instantly knew … after all who knows or can feel her better than him … so in order to draw the truth out of her … he will do exactly what will make her reveal her identity without any care … he will put himself in mortal danger… because knowing his wife he knows kuch b ho she loves him ….(i hope by this time he has some doubts about circumstances in which she went missing…)  :.

so as expected she will drop the pretense the minute he is in danger … will save him … and he despite being gravely injured tries to confront her … she tries to give him first aid but he won’t let her .. (another parallel to the most beautiful scene when he beat that guy who put Manushi’s name on the name change form…) … she will still hold him and do the bandage … all the while he is shooting daggers at her with his eyes…

and then he confronts her .. acha khasa chillaye …i won’t mind .. and then she will explain either partially or fully the reason behind her new identity…or may be say that she can’t tell him anything but all she is trying is to fulfill a promise she made to him that “wo kisi b apne ne na khoyega”  which may made him FB to that scene and 

then she asks him not to reveal anything to anyone … when he refuses she tries to make him by saying “tanne meri kasam” but since he is angry at her … he says he doesn’t care … then she may say “tanne hmare bachche ki kasam” which makes him angrier as he thinks that she is using the memory of their dead child and then she can reveal that their child is alive …  and that could be a highly emotional and beautiful scene …. she could tell him that she didn’t tell him before as she doesn’t know how he will react… and he has to act like he doesn’t know anything else their child will be in danger 

I even thought may be after that they reconcile … and back at home again put an act like she is Manjari and he is still angry at Meet H but with a twist …now he will tries to flirt with Manjari … giving shock to the whole family … and may be Manjari can make a plan like Rajvardhan is naming all his property to Meet H but Meet A pretends and tells Masoom that since he is planning to marry Manjari now .. he will change it to Manjari before rajvardhan could sign it ..  they may pretend to remarry on Rajvardhan behest 

and when all of this is happening .. Masoom who could not bear the thought of property going away .. reveals to Rajvardhan and entire family that she is Manjari …and she can’t be Meet H as Meet H is dead …, and that’s how atleast something could come out … maine aage ni socha h … but may be thoda tweak krke bachche ka pata b lgaya ja skta h … phle pta to chle bachcha h kiske pas? 

I like this 😊

You know, until the release of 11th July precap, I had hope for some version of this in the upcoming action seq. 

Like Meety will not fight for herself but will contribute in a different way.  Meetwa will be fighting for her, and then some goon is about to hit him and she automatically intervenes and shows enough to reveal that she cares for him. Which triggers his mind. 

But ab car mein banter dekhkar lag nahi rha ki aisa kuch hua hoga  

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I like this 😊

You know, until the release of 11th July precap, I had hope for some version of this in the upcoming action seq. 

Like Meety will not fight for herself but will contribute in a different way.  Meetwa will be fighting for her, and then some goon is about to hit him and she automatically intervenes and shows enough to reveal that she cares for him. Which triggers his mind. 

But ab car mein banter dekhkar lag nahi rha ki aisa kuch hua hoga  

The tool box and Masoom bringing her there was a big give away..so there was no way he would have fought..she knew they are keeping an eye..it was set up..but there could be another scene where Meetwa puts himself at risk..so far he is just acting this tough types but I hope (please I do hope) he uses his brain and thinks why would manushi harm meety/ manjari when she herself is only keen on being manjari..what will manushi gain.. 

and then to get meety to finally confess he puts his life in danger..

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

The tool box and Masoom bringing her there was a big give away..so there was no way he would have fought..she knew they are keeping an eye..it was set up..but there could be another scene where Meetwa puts himself at risk..so far he is just acting this tough types but I hope (please I do hope) he uses his brain and thinks why would manushi harm meety/ manjari when she herself is only keen on being manjari..what will manushi gain.. 

and then to get meety to finally confess he puts his life in danger..

I didnt think the crazy action sequence mentioned in the bts was this action sequence... I thought there would be something where she gets kidnapped by goons 😔

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same... 

I really wish they fix and show some growth in his character that they had spoilt long back. Also what they missed in Meety's character. Want the team Meet² back and not just a loving couple who are together but not completing each other... 

That cricket match was more than just a cricket match... its symbolic of their relationship. I wish the current writer watches all the previous episodes to understand this rather than just recreating the scenes. 

hopefully the balancing of relationships get shown and director surely needs to watch old episodes to get the crux of story

tamanna1391 thumbnail

wow what a plot yaar so creative

tamanna1391 thumbnail

He is obsessed with his and only his dhokebaaz 🤪

so true , isko iss word se fursat miley tab ye kuchh kare na

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

ye cardamom k alawa kya kya daala h kuch smj ni aa ra … kisi ko aye to btana … hm to apni chai me sirf ginger and cardamom dalte h … kabhi kabhi tulsi and clove … did I spot cinnamon too? 

https://twitter.com/deepthi72248747/status/1545814325377794049?s=21&t=5GM1ttDm-5zjhZwLWlAnDg

Ye spcl chai hai! 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Cheeku chahiye 😭

Ek jhalak dikhaao 😭