Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Can we have a thread where we can introduce our respective forums for a better reach to people who might be looking to join some?😊

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sxursaep

Can we have a thread where we can introduce our respective forums for a better reach to people who might be looking to join some?😊

I would suggest start with inviting your friends to Join. Get some topics going. And once it starts getting some we will automatically be featuring and promoting the forums.

altgr thumbnail

Is opening a private forum for a TV show whose forum is not opened by the mods, is allowed? And will it be merged when the mods open the forum?

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Is opening a private forum for a TV show whose forum is not opened by the mods, is allowed? And will it be merged when the mods open the forum?

Yes user can create. However do check that someone else has not already created the same. 

And we may later convert / merge this with the Public Forum. Creator might lose moderation rights in that case or we may induct them in our Viewbie team. 

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

How can we open a private forum? In which section is it the feature available..if you guys can add screenshots it would be great help..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

If you come across any issue related to Private Forum.. you can post it here and we will try to assist you.

I am unable to upload thumbnail into my private forum 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1419

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

How can we open a private forum? In which section is it the feature available..if you guys can add screenshots it would be great help..

Check out the Forum page (in the navigation bar) and scroll down. We would be adding the trending Private Forums in other pages also so that they are more discoverable.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum

Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 6.02.57 PM.png

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

How can I accept invitation of a private forum? 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

How can I accept invitation of a private forum? 

When you get notification of a member following your forum, click on the notification, the click on members' username, accept and decline will pop up. Accept it. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Soch kya rahe ho altgr, khol do forum jaldi 🙏😭🤣