Originally posted by: vijay

Once you are in the forum page. 

Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 6.24.41 PM.png

Hit the Join button.

These options are not showing! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

I invited members in the private forum but they didnt got any tags? Does it take time or do we check somewhere else?

What’s the story of private forums ?

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

check page 1 lazy maroon 🤣

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Private forum is basically where you have the control. You are the mod. You can do what you want in that forum, no restrictions. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

You do get Notification when you are invited to join a forum. Incase you missed it. Please check the Notification View All page.

Some members reported that they are not getting invitation. We will look into that and fix the same.

Regards,

Invited Member Shirisha unable to visualise join option in my private forum 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

how to know which all private forums are available ? how to send join request etc etc 

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EXOL

how to know which all private forums are available ? how to send join request etc etc 

Go to the private forums page and then sort it by "Newest"to find out the newly made forums. You can even check their status if they're open or invited only.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/private?mode=n

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Ok I just created a forum...but I see that you can actually see the topics of some forums without being a member and on the flipside I couldn't enter other forums at all (both those forums had invite only setting).... currently my forum has the former setting ; anyone can view the topics , so my question is how do I change that? How to change it so that only the invited members of my forum can see my topics?

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Ok I just created a forum...but I see that you can actually see the topics of some forums without being a member and on the flipside I couldn't enter other forums at all (both those forums had invite only setting).... currently my forum has the former setting ; anyone can view the topics , so my question is how do I change that? How to change it so that only the invited members of my forum can see my topics?

You can edit the forum settings and make it either "Invite Only" or "Approval Basis".

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Go to your forum, then you'll be able to see the option of "Edit" besides "New topic". Click on that and change the settings in "Join settings"