Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

1. Private forums are actually meant for small groups. Members may feel that the Private forums are completely unmoderated but its not the case for the ones which will grow beyond a certain level. And once they grow a certain level we will consider upgrading it to Public Forum and put a DT in place to monitor the same. We are internally discussing how this can be shared with the current moderation team. Once public it gets more search traffic also.

2. We are working on ways to advertise the Private forums and make it easy for other members of the site to discover these forums. And also to bring back the joined members back to the forums for interesting discussions.

There are lot of things that cannot be shared on open forums so these stuff can remain in Private Forums. 

BTW we have just started this journey and with time we will evolve and make it better with time. For example how FanFiction section has evolved with time.

We look forward to your suggestions and feedback.

Regards,

The ways to advertise the Private forums is a much needed requirement since I guess many members of IF are still not completely aware of this new addition. Plus the invite option don't give them red notifications to join a private forum (they may accept or reject it, that's their option, but at least a creator must know whether he/she had received and seen the invite or not). No doubt private forums is a great addition and feature in IF after Fanfiction section feature, and I love both of them. But please look after this matter which I had stated. 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Dont worry too much about private forums, soon everyone will forget about them and come back to the main oneπŸ˜†

Thank you for the motivation 😊.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thank you for the motivation 😊.

sorry agar aapko bura laga😭

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

sorry agar aapko bura laga😭

Not at all.

Instead I want to thank you for supporting us by being an active member and visiting regularly for the last 17 years. 😊

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

The ways to advertise the Private forums is a much needed requirement since I guess many members of IF are still not completely aware of this new addition. Plus the invite option don't give them red notifications to join a private forum (they may accept or reject it, that's their option, but at least a creator must know whether he/she had received and seen the invite or not). No doubt private forums is a great addition and feature in IF after Fanfiction section feature, and I love both of them. But please look after this matter which I had stated. 

Yes, I agree with you. We need ways to advertise our private forums. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Not at all.

Instead I want to thank you for supporting us by being an active member and visiting regularly for the last 17 years. 😊

Just shows how veilli I amπŸ˜†

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi, i would like to ask is it possible for one thread to have a poll feature in reply box instead of having a whole poll thread. In this way we can conduct multiple polls in one thread. 😊

Edited by Arko1 - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Yes, I agree with you. We need ways to advertise our private forums. 

17 years wow 😯 anyhow what does it mean it as live feature ? 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

17 years wow 😯 anyhow what does it mean it as live feature ? 

live as in its been implemented. The thread was earlier an announcement of a possible update, now it is available. You will find private forums when you click on "Forums" option. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Hello, hope you are doing well. 

I was in the Pushpa Impossible forum, but ended up clicking on the wrong tag via EDT, and ended up posting something that I wanted to post in the Pushpa Impossible private forum, on the TV Hindi forum instead (which got tagged under the Pushpa Impossible discussion section). 

Can I request to get this post moved into the Pushpa Impossible private forum, so the other members are able to view it in the right place and comment? Apologies for any inconvenience. Thank You in advance πŸ˜³

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5300919

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago