🐝 ~Happy Birthday Jungle Queen Bee ~🐝

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

A Party in the Jungle

"What a lovely day!" exclaimed Aisha, as she swung in one of the upper branches of a tall mango tree. Sweet mangoes were one of the best ways to beat the heat. But Aisha wished that life was sweeter.                                               Tales Toons - The Monkey & The Crocodile - Kannada - (720p) - video  Dailymotion

Suddenly, a swarm of bees buzzed past Aisha, discussing something with great intent. Weren't they talking about their Queen's birthday?

Bee GIF | Gfycat

The Queen Bee happened to be one of the dear friends of Aisha. What could be sweeter than throwing her friend a birthday party? Dancing with happiness, Aisha leapt down the mango tree and went to meet her    sweet friend Soni.

27 Best monkey gif ideas in 2022 | monkey gif, monkeys funny, monkey

There was no one at the burrow. Soni had gone out to get some carrots. When she returned, she was surprised to find Aisha outside her burrow, who was barely able to contain her excitement.

"We need to throw a party, right now," said Aisha.

"Arey, but what is the occasion?" Soni asked.

White Bunny GIFs | Tenor

When Aisha told her, Soni was excited too.

"Wow, it's our Bee's birthday! Let's invite the whole jungle to celebrate with us," Soni said.

"Uh Soni, there is a small problem. How do we invite the whole jungle in such a short time?"

Soni raced her mind for a solution and then smiled, "I think I know what we need to do."

ε…”子 secret life of pets gif 兔子 secretlifeofpets snowball discover share gifs  – Artofit

And hence they found themselves in the midst of the desert, looking for Nina.

"Seriously, Soni? Couldn't we whatsapp Nina? I am literally melting in the heat!" Aisha whined.

"Relax Aisha," said Soni, looking at footsteps on the sand, "just follow my lead and we will be fine. Besides, I don't have her number."

"What? You don't have her number!" Aisha shrieked in panic.

There was a movement and splash in response to Aisha's panic. Soni adjusted her finding lenses and told Aisha, "There she is, we have found Nina."

They sat and drank juice in the cool shade of palm trees at the oasis, and Nina chewed in a slow relaxed way. They asked Nina to help them invite the whole jungle for Bee's birthday. Nina, being the tallest of them, could travel long distances without needing much water. She could easily spread the word and even pick up smaller animals who might not be able to reach on time.

"I am in!" Nina smiled, "but first I wanna pick up my little friend."

Anmol was sleeping inside her shell at the bed of the sea when Nina called her from above.

"Anmol, wake up! We have a birthday party to attend. And organize," she said.

Free Animated Turtle Gifs at Best Animations | Turtle, Cool gifs, Animation

Anmol woke up, waddled up the sea and looked at Nina's excitement. When she learned the reason for her excitement, Anmol became happy too.

"Aww! It's our sweet Bee's birthday. Tell me I can sing there. And the food should be good,"

turtle animated gif | Turtle, Animated gif, Animation

"You are the one organizing with us. Suit yourself with whatever you would like."

With that Anmol climbed on Nina's back with her guitar, for the mango tree in the jungle. Aisha and Soni had already left to organize.

The jungle was buzzing with excitement. All kinds of animals were there in attendance to wish the Queen Bee. There was food, dance and music. When Bee arrived she was overwhelmed at the beautiful party her four friends had organized.

Jungle GIF on GIFER - by Bearus

"Happy birthday, Bee!" they all said.

Open photo

(special siggy by HAAL E DIL )

"Come on guys, let's cut the cake," said Aisha.

"Cake? But where is the cake?" Anmol panicked.

"Oh no, we forgot the birthday cake!" Soni cried.

"What are we gonna do?" Nina cried, "I have to travel miles before we get an amazing birthday cake."

"Happy Birthday, Bee! Sorry I am late."

There was a new entry at the party. And she was carrying a birthday cake for Bee.

"Wow, how did you know we needed a cake?" said Soni.

"And why are you late? Aren't you supposed to be fast?" Aisha complained.

"Yes, well, I started to overthink about the global crisis over diminishing environment," Tiara looked sheepish.

Cake baking timmy GIF on GIFER - by Bramuro

"Anyways, we have our cake, don't we? Let our birthday Bee cut the cake!" exclaimed Anmol.

The animals residing in the green forest were overjoyed to find the black forest birthday cake. Nina was happy she didn't have to travel miles leaving the party behind. Bee, the queen, and her little swarm at her hive gave out honey to the entire forest and celebrated the beautiful day. It was all so sweet.

Best Honey GIFs | Gfycat                 

write up : TOURNESOL

writing concept  BY HAVAANA and EVILXBALLA

message compilation by HAVAANA

siggies by HAAL E DIL

Edited by Havaana - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail

Shooting-Star

Happy Birthday Makkhiji! smiley31

Many many happy returns of the day! smiley41

May God bless you with happiness and success and fulfill your wishes. smiley27

Enjoy your big day. smiley4

Phenyl

Happy Birthday Bee Bee. I really like your username. May you have the best birthday and best year ever.

Image

RandomWaliLadki 

Hey Busy Bee

Happy bday to you. Hope you continue being busy and buzz like a bee so that you can find more and more honey which is as sweet as you are. smiley9

Radiant_Eyes_

πŸπŸŽ‚ Hap-Bee Birthday  πŸŽ‚πŸ

to person who is charming, talented and witty and reminds me a lot of myself smiley17

aka Meri Twin smiley31smiley27

))

Here's to laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane!  πŸ₯‚ 

Love ya ❀️✨

Beeeeeeeee πŸ–€

Only yours ,

Reddyyyyyyyyy 

AppleOfEye

Happy Birthday my sweet bee smiley31smiley27

Yk how much I love you & miss you!!πŸ₯Ί

Our gossips & role-plays were super fan & I would always cherish those memories!!smiley42

Enough of my bakbak! Nmv!!smiley36

Wishing you a bee-licious Birthday & Hope you have a blast! smiley40smiley41

-Your Asfu 🀍

oye_nakhrewaali

Dear Bee,

On your birthday, I wish you success and endless happiness!πŸ’œ Wishing you an awesome birthday!πŸ’–  Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless you. β€οΈ

I made you a little something, hope you like itπŸ™ˆ

Love, 

Shibani❀

Savera84

Dear Bee,

Happiest birthdaysmiley40

Have a wonderful day and year aheadsmiley31

Image    Image

Cheers..

Rani_Sahiba 

Wishing you a very happy birthday BeeπŸ₯³

Ms.Komolika

Happy Birthday Beesmiley40

Have a great Birthday & may the years ahead is full of blessings smiley31

NINALOGY

Happiest Birthday To you Bee πŸ₯³ 

On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold. Always keep smiling the way you do. Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless you.

Happy Birthday Once Again 

Chir-Cute

Happiest birthday Bee. Have a great time with your loved ones. Enjoy your day β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

No photo description available.

PinkOrchid

Happy Birthday BeeπŸŽ‰. Sending your way a bouquet of birthday wishesπŸ’. Enjoy your celebrationsπŸ₯³. Lots of love Bindia x

isamreen

Happiest and delightful birthday Bee 🐝 πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸ’πŸ’

May all your wishes come true πŸ’•

May you keep spreading happiness and sunshine like this always πŸ’œ

Keep rocking and keep buzzing 😘😘😘

LazyBing

Happy Birthday Bumble Bee 🐝 🀩 πŸŽ‰ 

On this day, I wish you an abundance of happiness that lasts you a lifetime πŸ’“ I hope you enjoy your special day and find some time in your day to celebrate with us. I miss the good times we spent together , our interactions and your fun, witty and buzzy self. You have ended up becoming one of my dearest friends online and I have enjoyed every single moment spent with you πŸ₯° You are truly the life of every thread , I miss my Bumble Bee buzzing her way through all over IF and spreading happiness and smiles everywhere she lands. Most importantly, I miss screaming β€œMy Bumble Bee in the Jungle 🐝 β™₯️” every time I saw you around . That was only because your presence has always made me so happy 😭 

I know your schedule is crazy and you are a Busy Bee in the true sense, but please spare yourself this day to just enjoy and celebrate with your loved ones πŸ₯Ί I wish this year brings you love, happiness and health and all your wishes come true. Please party hard and eat lots of cake and make lots more honey 🍯 . 

Happy Birthday again, My Bumble Bee 🐝 β™₯️

Love, your Kachu 🐒 β™₯️

mysterie_girl

Premium Vector | Baby vector floral summer divider banner, pastel kids  color bee and wildflowers bouquet. scandinavian style hand drawn shape

Happy Happy Birthday Busy Bee

wᡒ𝑠ⲏᡒ𝑛𝑔 𝑦ₒᡀ ₐԼԼ 𝑑ⲏₑ ΤΌβ‚’α΅₯β‚‘, Լᡀ𝑐ⲕ ₐ𝑛𝑑 ⲏₐ𝒑𝒑ᡒ𝑛ₑ𝑠𝑠 𝑦ₒᡀ 𝑑ₑ𝑠ₑᡣα΅₯β‚‘...ⲕₑₑ𝒑 𝑏ᡀ𝑧𝑧ᡒ𝑛𝑔 ₐᡣₒᡀ𝑛𝑑

ⲏₐα΅₯β‚‘ 𝑑ⲏₑ 𝑏ₑ𝑠𝑑 ₒ𝑓 𝑑ⲏₑ 𝑏ₑ𝑠𝑑 𝑑ₐ𝑦 ₐ𝑛𝑑 𝑦ₑₐᡣ ₐⲏₑₐ𝑑 smiley27smiley27smiley27

521 Happy Birthday Bee Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Premium Vector | Baby vector floral summer divider banner, pastel kids  color bee and wildflowers bouquet. scandinavian style hand drawn shape

Morusya51

"Happiest Birthday to you beautiful soul, hope the coming years be wonderful, you get to have the wonderful experiences of life... only good vibes my friend β™₯."

Eydis thumbnail

Ragazza_dolce

Happy Birthday Beeee!!smiley40

Birthday par toh baat hogi na tujhse yaa fir still very busyysmiley18

Anyways meri sissy is working so hard,so may God fulfill all har wishes and bless her with a healthy mind and bodysmiley9

I still remember you calling me your choti sister,always so caring , determined and witty,aise hi rehna humeshasmiley42smiley27

Keep smiling beesmiley31

Once again a very very very happy waala Birthday Beeeesmiley31

Love youuusmiley27

BlurredLines

Dearest Bee, Wish you a very Happy Birthday smiley41smiley40. Hope you have a greatest year ahead filled with health and happiness. 

Have lots of fun and as a birthday. Also can you feed ReNi with all the food you get for your birthday smiley36

You are one of the most wittiest person I met in IF and May all your hopes and wishes come true on your special day smiley27- CoNi 

Image

Amekha

Happy Birthday Dear Bee 🐝πŸ₯³β€οΈ

Wishing you a life filled with joy, love and adventure. You spread smiles and happiness to every single person you interact with. I hope you'll also stay happy and content. Stay strong and keep on working towards your goals. You'll definitely achieve everything your heart yearns for. 

saengil chukhahaeyo

Make sure to celebrate well and atleast take a break today. Pretty please πŸ₯Ί

SoniRSippu21 

Happy birthday Bee, many many happy returns of the daysmiley40 Hope you have a gr8 bday with friends and family. I miss our interactions, they were so fun, you are such a fun loving girl. Miss your fun convos. Take care and stay blessed and enjoy cake and yum food on ur bdaysmiley31 lots of love and hugs. 

evilxbalaa

Happy birthday meri Bee aka Poti aka Mowglismiley31

I don't know where to start...so lets start from the beginningsmiley36...we met for the first time during the MHRW 50 episodes celebration, or was it 100 i dont remembersmiley24 Anyway, we both took part in the drabble writing and I think our first interaction was when you commented something about me bringing in the most unexpected twists just when the romance was about to bloomsmiley37 Uske baad I disappeared from the MHRW forum after the celebration was over, since I barely knew anyone theresmiley36 Then we met again when yu signed up for a sheep game...uske baad we kept meeting and interacting in different game threads and our friendship startedsmiley42 It was all casual and fun at first, but I never imagined that we would slowly become so close where we would gossip about anything and everything for hours and share so much with each other.smiley27 I know you have become busy now and we have lost touch, but I know in my heart that once you become free we will have those good old times again and catch up on everything. I still didn't replace my broken keyboard, because I know humne abhi dher saari aur gossips karni hain. I will only buy a new keyboard when you break this one completely.smiley37 Don't ever feel like I forgot you Bee, you are one of the most closest friends I have made in these games and I am waiting for you to come back!smiley31

I hope you have a marvellous birthday and have lots of fun with your friends....humein bhi yaad kar lena and do pop in to say hello when you get time

kavya1994

Many many happy returns of the day. I wish you abundance of happiness, blessings and love today and always. I hope this year brings you immense success, loads of love and friendship in your life. Have a buzzing Birthday and wonderful year ahead.

Once again, a very Happy Birthday Bee🐝πŸ₯³

Image                                        Image

Viswasruti 

Birthday Gif - Gif Abyss

Happy birthday Bee222smiley31. Cheers to your personal new year! Let’s celebrate itsmiley40. May God bless you abundantly today and always. smiley10

388,830 Happy birthday flowers Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Happy Birthday GIF for Bee with Birthday Cake and Lit Candles β€” Download on  Funimada.com

You deserve all the good wishes, gifts, cake, and love coming your way todaysmiley27. Enjoy every moment!  Have a beautiful year ahead filled with joy and contentment.smiley27

Premium Vector | Happy birthday peony flowers bouquet

WildestDreams

Happy Birthday Bee!smiley31

May God bless with you good health and all the happiness in the world!

Loads of hugs and love

Wolfysmiley36

dusk2dawn

Humaari pyaari si dost bee,

Who loves Kaju katli made with pure desi ghee,

Here we are celebrating her birthday with lots of glee,

Come and gather for the party,

Here we count 1-2-3 ,

Wishing you a very very happy birthday my dear queen bee…

Eydis thumbnail

328 Birthday Gifs - Gif Abyss

FROM HAVAANA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BEE,

Happy birthday to my crazy, fun, fabulous  friend! I love you to the moon and back. I am so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times that we've shared this year. I hope you have a great 

day! Okay i m not good with word so chotu sa birthday wish hi accept krleπŸ˜› buht hi pagal insan ho tum🀣  and han tera honey mera hai πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

Happy Birthday Wishes, Images, Quotes, messages, Cards, Pictures

280 Heart Touching Best Birthday Wishes, Messages, Quotes

Open photo

Eydis thumbnail

It's Your Birthday Let's Party Glitter

Top 30 Gru Dancing GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Despicable Me Gru Dancing Gif

Dancing Monkey GIFs | Tenor

Dance poledance bunny GIF on GIFER - by Nilabor

Camel Dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Dancing Ninja Turtle Gif

Sheep Dancing GIFs | Tenor

FIKR NOT BE INSAN BHI AYE HAI PARTY MEIN😎

Bollywood dancing GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Bollywood Dancing GIF - Bollywood Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs

Bollywood Dance GIFs | Tenor

Bollywood Dancing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Student of the year GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

13 Bollywood Dance Moves You Just Can't Get Enough Of: Must Try At This New Year Bash

Bollywood Dancers GIFs | Tenor

And for the boys, the Pretty Much Bhangra: | Bollywood dance, Dance moves,  Bhangra

Dance.Gif GIF - Dance Actions Celebration - Discover & Share GIFs 

Bollywood dance GIF - Find on GIFER

Eydis thumbnail

Khichdi Mai To Thak Gayi Bhaisaab GIF - Khichdi Mai To Thak Gayi Bhaisaab  Supriya Pathak - Discover & Share GIFs

NACHTE NACHTEπŸ€“ 

AB KUCH KHANA KHA LE πŸ˜Ž

Degi Biryani Recipe

15 Best Chinese Restaurants in Lahore that are Worth Trying!

37 easy desserts | BBC Good Food

Pin on Dessert Cups Ideas

Easy Pad Thai Recipe - How to Make Best Pad Thai

Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakes Recipe: How to Make It

Pizza Stock Photos, Royalty Free Pizza Images | Depositphotos

Pizza | LIVE JAPAN travel guide

Red sauce pasta recipe - Swasthi's Recipes

What to look for when choosing an ice cream brand | Daily Sabah

Easy Recipes 2020 | Jessy's Flavour World

Study shows trends in family mealtimes | 2016-05-26 | Refrigerated Frozen  Food | Refrigerated & Frozen Foods

NINALOGY thumbnail

Happiest Birthday to You Bee 

IMG_20220707_232016.jpg

May You Have Many and Many more. Keep Spreading sweetness in form of honey. Have a blast 

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Happy Birthday BeeπŸ₯³ I hope you had an amazing bday, hope you got to eat ur fav cake and hope you got to enjoy with friends/familyπŸ€— I hope you get less busy now so you can have fun again in IF like beforeπŸ˜ƒ

81Zcp9TOcBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Nickelodeon-Winx-Club-Bloom-wallpaper.jpg

IronMan-EndgameProfile.jpg

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 1 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Beautiful thread guys 😍 πŸ‘  Love the graphics and write up πŸ’š

Edited by Radiant-Eyes - 1 years ago
Eydis thumbnail