India needs 19 runs from 26 overs.

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

India won the match and series.

Congratulations to team India.๐Ÿฅณ

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

That's as convincing as convincing can get. The bowlers set it up, the openers finished it off. Sri Lanka needed early wickets to have any chance in this contest, but they got none. They didn't help their cause by dropping the chances that came their way, at least a couple of them regulation takes at this level. Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma took the attack to the bowlers and stitched together India's highest partnership for any wicket against Sri Lanka, Mandhana making her 23rd ODI fifty and Verma, her 4th. India's 174-run chase was also the highest target successfully chased without losing a wicket in Women's ODIs. With this win, India take an unassailable two-nil lead in the series. Stay tuned for the presentation.

Viswasruti thumbnail

What a stellar performance by our Indian Women team! ๐Ÿ‘ 

Congratulations to Team India Women. โญ๏ธ

Viswasruti thumbnail

Harmanpreet Kaur: We have been talking about long partnerships and thankfully we got it today. I'm happy with the way we batted, it was outstanding to watch. I'm very happy that the bowlers are giving breakthroughs whenever called upon

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Renuka Singh is the Player of the Match: I've been working on my strength, practicing my hard lengths and variations. We read the wicket well, that's why we bowled first. The weather was to our advantage as well. Our management asked us to keep things very simple and stick to our strengths.

Savera84 thumbnail

Chamari Athapaththu: The first ten overs they bowled really well taking 2-3 wickets. We also dropped a few catches and catches win matches. We lost wickets at crucial moments. Definitely, I have to bat through the innings. I'll try my best next game.