Muskurane Ki Wajah Tum Ho

Today episode review

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Today episode was good katha and family is going with kabir to his home to meet his family 

At the airport kabir get from his brother and yuvraj wanted to talk with his bhabhi but his middle sister snatch the phone and he didn't able to see katha nor katha able to saw him. Next kabir big sister take the phone and saw the katha and see like their jodi and nazar ka tika lagati hai taki nazar naa lage but i would like say didi ji katha ko nazar lag chuki and that nazar guy is in own home your small brother I hope kabir able to stand in the in front of own brother in the future. 

Funny moments was when katha mother come from back and she get to know that katha talking with kabir family yaani in laws she totally covered katha faces 🤣 me and my mom i can't stop laughing out loud in the sence bcoz 1st thing abhi sadi hui nahi so she allowed to not cover her head and 2nd thing nowadays after wedding girls doesn't cover their heads saying this from personal experience bcoz I have two sisters in laws doesn't do that and that OK in our house that is allowed 😳

finally we get to why Rahul played with Katha feelings just to win a bet like any arrogant guy with big ego who try to satisfy their male ego in their front of friends.. 👎🏼

Last I liked conversation between katha mother and kabir about len den (indirectly drowsy) like how kabir simply said that if she have to give something to kabir family bcoz he marrying katha then kabir family have do the same bc katha mother is giving her daughter her life biggest investment kabir is just is awesome he will win your heart with his amazing talks and progressive thinking 👏

..... In today world people just talk about progression but in reality they don't have a progressive thinking we can saw by their behaviour and kabir is the best example of progressive thinking 😳

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wasn't able to watch last 2 episodes so no idea what is happening in the show😭 

But don't you think sab Kuch bahut asani ne se ho Raha hai. Kabir is already in love, Katha has so much respect an admiration for Kabir(soon she will fall in love with him too) her mother and sister is already fan of Kabir. His jiju is practical but in support of them. Drama is clearly missing from the show😆 I think they need to spice it up so the trp increases🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ILoveNature

Wasn't able to watch last 2 episodes so no idea what is happening in the show😭 

But don't you think sab Kuch bahut asani ne se ho Raha hai. Kabir is already in love, Katha has so much respect an admiration for Kabir(soon she will fall in love with him too) her mother and sister is already fan of Kabir. His jiju is practical but in support of them. Drama is clearly missing from the show😆 I think they need to spice it up so the trp increases🤣

definitely things going in fast way but last night precap giving the impression of drama gonna happen in the marriage.... 

Veer maa get know that katha is pregnant and doing hungama.... I have this feeling already that his family will not her accept her easily like veer 🤣 jesa veer bol rha utna v easy nahi Ek pregnant ladki ko accepts karna