Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Rakesh Reddy Badam: You never know when the rain stops/starts in Ireland. Typical Irish weather. Hoping for Match to resume soon.

SoniRita thumbnail

There is no official update on the start time as of yet but the covers are coming off again. Let's hope the live action starts soon

Viswasruti thumbnail

Match start delayed due to rain 

Ruturaj Gaikwad: It has been a good learning curve for me. Representing India at the top most level is what you want to do. You learn a lot playing with top players, so it has been good till now, hopefully it will continue. Hardik has been captaining really well for his IPL side. Excited to play under him in these conditions. It's challenging (to bat here) but it's an opportunity to play 20 overs as well. It (career) has been really progressive that is what I want as an individual and a professional player. I hope that I continue. Really good to be here (Ireland). Many of them back home come here to play club cricket. Interesting to play in this country. The preparation went really well, just came here to get acclimatized and have a small hit.

Viswasruti thumbnail

16:50 Local Time, 15:50 GMT, 21:20 IST: Frustratingly, the rain has returned. Going to be a start-stop day

SoniRita thumbnail

Ruturaj Gaikwad: It has been a good learning curve for me. Representing India at the top most level is what you want to do. You learn a lot playing with top players, so it has been good till now, hopefully it will continue. Hardik has been captaining really well for his IPL side. Excited to play under him in these conditions. It's challenging (to bat here) but it's an opportunity to play 20 overs as well. It (career) has been really progressive that is what I want as an individual and a professional player. I hope that I continue. Really good to be here (Ireland). Many of them back home come here to play club cricket. Interesting to play in this country. The preparation went really well, just came here to get acclimatized and have a small hit.

SoniRita thumbnail

Frustratingly the rain has returned. Going to be a start-stop day. The covers are on and one side of the ground is pretty grey

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Frustratingly the rain has returned. Going to be a start-stop day. The covers are on and one side of the ground is pretty grey

Soni, both of us quoting from the same site. โค๏ธ

RainOfDew thumbnail

I came here to know the scores but match hi start nhi hua due to rain๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Viswasruti thumbnail

17:05 Local Time, 16:05 GMT, 21:35 IST: We see the umps walking out and the umbrealls aren't up. Covers still on. Looks like an inspection is on. Fingers crossed!

SoniRita thumbnail

We see the umps walking out and the umbrealls aren't up. Covers still on. Looks like an inspection is on. Fingers crossed!