🏏India vs Ireland 1st T20 match 🏏 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Hardik Pandya | India captain: We are going to bowl. We would have loved to bat, but looking at the weather we felt bowling would be better. Nice to be in Ireland. Have fans here and feels like playing at home. Absolute honour to lead India. Any cricket who starts playing dreams of leading the country and I am very lucky to be leading my country. My role is simple. Just back them and ask them to play with freedom. Umran makes his debut.

Andrew Balbirnie | Ireland captain: Probably would have bowled because of the weather around. Guys are excited for this series. Really important to play against one of the best teams in the world.

India have won the toss and have opted to field

India (Playing XI): Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Deepak Hooda, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya(c), Dinesh Karthik(w), Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik

Rain started again And those clouds have opened up again!

And those clouds have opened up again! Pretty sharp rain, but there is a strong wind blowing across too. And just like that we hear a roar from the crowd. Looks like the rain has stopped.

The rain is off, so it's playing hide-and-seek. 

Ireland (Playing XI): Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie(c), Gareth Delany, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker(w), George Dockrell, Mark Adair, Andy McBrine, Craig Young, Joshua Little, Conor Olphert

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Mil gaya ๐Ÿคฃ

Sitara ki aadat ho gayi hai sony pe kaun jhaankta tha ๐Ÿคฃ

Sony ki aadat daal lo. ๐Ÿ˜† overseas matches are mostly on Sony. Home matches on sitara.

Also BIG NEWS. West Indies tour which happens after this UK tour will be on the Grand old DD sports. ๐Ÿ˜†

Avesh Khan: The conditions here are good for the quicks with swing, we hope to use it well and pick wickets upfront. Every match is new, and playing for India makes me proud. Learning from the mistakes from the previous match is my aim. Learning from Bhuvi upfront and from the youngsters in the nets has been good. I'm only seven matches in, I hope to play for India as much as possible. We want to adapt to the conditions and do well today.