Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I read the written updates..I think that dialogue was for audience so people get Confirmation that manushi has the child because he is the waaris 😂 

what you are saying might happen but a toned down version..Masoom will not stop so meety will know what they did..and how they wronged her..they might show her teaching them a lesson and later apologising like they did during going to her mom house thing..I hate her apologising thing but I can live with that if someone shows mirror to Babita..I hate her showing attitude more than anything right now..

I have not watched episodes since manushi came back..too much forwarding needed to forward her scenes..but if they show the right attitude if manjari then I will watch 😀

I can’t watch … as whenever I will see chhotu Meet … I will feel bad for the kid … He is robbed off his time and care with his parents …

Meet H in today’s episode mentioned so many times that the child needs her as he might be hungry and we all know that first 6 months, a child is dependent on his mother for his needs … dono k liye hi bht bura lg ra h mje .

. yes Meet Ahlawat is grieving.. but Meet Hooda’s pain is greater … Meet Ahlawat thinks the child has died.. but Meet Hooda’s POV.. was beautifully put in last episode… when she said that He might be the father but she is the one who kept him in her stomach… she has felt his heartbeat… Meet Ahlawat may have felt him kicking but she is the one who felt his heartbeat going fast every time his father touches the tummy… and on top of that she knows that her son is alive and she is not sure how is he being kept … is he well taken care of .. is he fed … is he loved … I am not a mother but a maasi to two cute munchkins… and I cannot imagine a new born going through that …. so can’t watch … 😭

Jugnu21 thumbnail

as per this article , her funeral will be shown .. lekin jb body hi jal gyi blast me to funeral kya dikhayenge…and agr funeral dikhaya to why will he hate her … mje lg ra h kid ka funeral dikhayenge … pr wo bht emotional draining ni ho jayega … already 2-3 din se emotionally charged episodes aa re h … 😭

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfOSuaQORSu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I can’t watch … as whenever I will see chhotu Meet … I will feel bad for the kid … He is robbed off his time and care with his parents …

Meet H in today’s episode mentioned so many times that the child needs her as he might be hungry and we all know that first 6 months, a child is dependent on his mother for his needs … dono k liye hi bht bura lg ra h mje .

. yes Meet Ahlawat is grieving.. but Meet Hooda’s pain is greater … Meet Ahlawat thinks the child has died.. but Meet Hooda’s POV.. was beautifully put in last episode… when she said that He might be the father but she is the one who kept him in her stomach… she has felt his heartbeat… Meet Ahlawat may have felt him kicking but she is the one who felt his heartbeat going fast every time his father touches the tummy… and on top of that she knows that her son is alive and she is not sure how is he being kept … is he well taken care of .. is he fed … is he loved … I am not a mother but a maasi to two cute munchkins… and I cannot imagine a new born going through that …. so can’t watch … 😭

I can understand what you are saying..but in this situation meety was wronged the most..she struggled in childhood too..and now as a mother..as a mother it’s more heartbreaking for her than anyone..she will be producing milk but won’t have anyone to feed..as long as they don’t show the child being tortured but well fed and some way taken care of I can brave myself and watch..it’s still wrong and nothing will change that but this is a show at the end of the day..so many movies show so much pain too..

I really want to see meety showing her pain somehow..she is in the worst situation..

can the guru ji please come and tell they should get their waaris back and only meet should give them one..let Babita  go crazy thinking how will that happen..

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think abhi cheeku ya papita ya manushi kuch disclose hoga.. Mostly dher saara time will be spent in meme tashan, hits and misses.. Only after this has toned down they may start Ahlawat or Manjari mrg track where sth big will happen and they might come together.. How he reached Garba mostly it will be Deepsha who take him or invite him there..

Bache ka funeral already ho chuka hai.. I don't think anyone knows about the blast and what happened to Meety coz wo bol rha hai na wapas q aayi, agar they would have known she faced an accident or near death experience he would have toned down and felt guilty, maybe would have become devdas instead of angry young man!

Jugnu21 thumbnail

jiggy I think double role is a possibility… yes I don’t like it … but see YRKKH had one … and recently Udaariyaan had one … so Meet could be having one …moreover Tamil version did have double role… they may not have decided yet … depending on audience reaction they will decide … till then it will be kept pretty open ended .. 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

jiggy I think double role is a possibility… yes I don’t like it … but see YRKKH had one … and recently Udaariyaan had one … so Meet could be having one …moreover Tamil version did have double role… they may not have decided yet … depending on audience reaction they will decide … till then it will be kept pretty open ended .. 

If they show Alhawat with meety lookalike then the show can’t survive..his trust issues are already beyond normal logic..his actions are totally opposite and with that there is no room left for anything..they will essentially prove that only with long hair you can get husbands trust and in laws respect..that is beyond regressive for me..

my only interest is to see a meet in changed look giving back to those who wronged her and saving her child..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

If they show Alhawat with meety lookalike then the show can’t survive..his trust issues are already beyond normal logic..his actions are totally opposite and with that there is no room left for anything..they will essentially prove that only with long hair you can get husbands trust and in laws respect..that is beyond regressive for me..

my only interest is to see a meet in changed look giving back to those who wronged her and saving her child..

arey ni…. in no show so far the ML fell in love straightaway with the look alike atleast not at first and never chose look alike over the original … be it YRKKH or udaariyaan and even Sathya (Tamil version where she is actually dealing with infertility..)  the doppelgänger only helped him in solving his issues..

in Yrkkh, it helped his children to move on and accept their mother’s demise …bad me bht kuch hua lekin initially ML had no feelings for her … 

in Udaariyaan though I didn’t see but I guess she helped him in finding the real culprit who tried to kill the original…. he never had an ounce of feelings for doppelgänger and waited for original to comeback 

in Sathya, the lookalike helped him reconcile with the original … here also he wasn’t interested in the doppelgänger although she is exactly what he wanted as wife … beautiful, timid and traditional… but his heart is still set for his wife and eventually they reconcile…

so he won’t go for doppelgänger … that’s for sure .. I am sure Meet H is not dead … ab Meet H hi manjari h ya ni … ye dekhna hoga .. but Manjari will definitely lead him either to Meet H (if they are not the same) or to his child … but I won’t negate the possibility of a double role … kyuki aj kl trend me h … or jis version se churaya h usme b ta … 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

arey ni…. in no show so far the ML fell in love straightaway with the look alike atleast not at first and never chose look alike over the original … be it YRKKH or udaariyaan and even Sathya (Tamil version where she is actually dealing with infertility..)  the doppelgänger only helped him in solving his issues..

in Yrkkh, it helped his children to move on and accept their mother’s demise …bad me bht kuch hua lekin initially ML had no feelings for her … 

in Udaariyaan though I didn’t see but I guess she helped him in finding the real culprit who tried to kill the original…. he never had an ounce of feelings for doppelgänger and waited for original to comeback 

in Sathya, the lookalike helped him reconcile with the original … here also he wasn’t interested in the doppelgänger although she is exactly what he wanted as wife … beautiful, timid and traditional… but his heart is still set for his wife and eventually they reconcile…

so he won’t go for doppelgänger … that’s for sure .. I am sure Meet H is not dead … ab Meet H hi manjari h ya ni … ye dekhna hoga .. but Manjari will definitely lead him either to Meet H (if they are not the same) or to his child … but I won’t negate the possibility of a double role … kyuki aj kl trend me h … or jis version se churaya h usme b ta … 

That’s good to know as falling for lookalike is a big No for me..I read the plot of that version and there the baby passes away..so hope they again change and this is indeed meety..if she is not then I already don’t like him holding her hand like that..I somehow feel this will be meet either with lost memory (cliche) or in disguise to save her son as her latest info tells her he is somewhere around..

If they want to go total filmy then it could be meet with lost memory who already found the child but doesn’t know that’s her own son 🙈 

Or meety has her son but is here to take revenge and save rest of the family..I don’t really want to see meet saving family again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I will repeat I only want to see Babita suffer 😂😂 but who cares about what I want to see 😂😂 

I think this week story will get clear..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

That’s good to know as falling for lookalike is a big No for me..I read the plot of that version and there the baby passes away..so hope they again change and this is indeed meety..if she is not then I already don’t like him holding her hand like that..I somehow feel this will be meet either with lost memory (cliche) or in disguise to save her son as her latest info tells her he is somewhere around..

If they want to go total filmy then it could be meet with lost memory who already found the child but doesn’t know that’s her own son 🙈 

Or meety has her son but is here to take revenge and save rest of the family..I don’t really want to see meet saving family again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I will repeat I only want to see Babita suffer 😂😂 but who cares about what I want to see 😂😂 

I think this week story will get clear..

Bachcha agr usko mil jata to wo pakka wapas aa jati Ahlawat house …aj b she was saying same thing while fighting..  she wanted to inform Meet A …  to ya to bachcha uske pas ni h …and she is trying to reach the kid .. ya fir Meet A wasn’t around for an year and she came to him only to be turned away by Babita and others and she definitely wouldn’t have told them the truth owing to her child’s safety….  but. then she won’t be presumed dead …

you are right next week atleast ye to pta chlega k exactly Meet H k sath hua kya? Manjari kon h ye ni pta chlega … but whether Meet H is presumed dead or declared dead and Hooda’s are informed about it and when they informed Ahlawats they chose not to tell Meet A or something like that … bht kuch ho skta h is story k sath … next week hi pta chlega …. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail