Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

looking at all the bts and promo … I think they are rehashing scenes from beginning…  

the same way first promo starts with jagrata… this starts with navratri garba … deep and Meet had similar scene in introduction… when Manushi said yes … so I can see so many parallels…, 

they are actually starting afresh ..

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

looking at all the bts and promo … I think they are rehashing scenes from beginning…  

the same way first promo starts with jagrata… this starts with navratri garba … deep and Meet had similar scene in introduction… when Manushi said yes … so I can see so many parallels…, 

they are actually starting afresh ..

I hope they bring back the show I really liked..I am curious to know..

Btw does this mean they are shooting outdoor without Didi 😂😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I hope they bring back the show I really liked..I am curious to know..

Btw does this mean they are shooting outdoor without Didi 😂😂

didi ka introduction abhi ni hone wala …  didi wala angle jb bachche ko yad krenge tb ayega …mje ni lgta monday episode me ayega …

waise jara socho Manushi Meet ko out of india bhejne wali ti … flight ticket ka paisa kon deta?  and wha jane ko visa lgta h … and Meet H survive kaise krti?  also Meet A b out of india chla gya agr Meet H out of india se Meet A ko contact kr leti to Manushi kya ukhaad leti …unless she is planning to be back at ahlawat house …  her plan has so many loopholes …

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

didi ka introduction abhi ni hone wala …  didi wala angle jb bachche ko yad krenge tb ayega …mje ni lgta monday episode me ayega …

waise jara socho Manushi Meet ko out of india bhejne wali ti … flight ticket ka paisa kon deta?  and wha jane ko visa lgta h … and Meet H survive kaise krti?  also Meet A b out of india chla gya agr Meet H out of india se Meet A ko contact kr leti to Manushi kya ukhaad leti …unless she is planning to be back at ahlawat house …  her plan has so many loopholes …

You are talking logic which is yet to come 😂 

Manushi’s plan and drama didn’t make much sense..she has killed hooda and now has a child to take care of..she might be able to extract money out of Alhawats but she will be behind bars for killing her sister..so it’s a dumb plan 😂😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

You are talking logic which is yet to come 😂 

Manushi’s plan and drama didn’t make much sense..she has killed hooda and now has a child to take care of..she might be able to extract money out of Alhawats but she will be behind bars for killing her sister..so it’s a dumb plan 😂😂

exactly or agr Babita ko pta chlta k bachcha zinda h wo khud hi bta deti Meet Ahlawat ko k usne Meet H ko jane bola ta .. (if she still has an iota of guilt..) … kyuki uska main concern to bachcha hi ta na … to definitely bada wala bawaal ho jata … mje kisi b case me Manushi ki entry hoti dikh ni ri Ahlawat house me … atleast not as a caretaker of Meet H’s baby…. 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

exactly or agr Babita ko pta chlta k bachcha zinda h wo khud hi bta deti Meet Ahlawat ko k usne Meet H ko jane bola ta .. (if she still has an iota of guilt..) … kyuki uska main concern to bachcha hi ta na … to definitely bada wala bawaal ho jata … mje kisi b case me Manushi ki entry hoti dikh ni ri Ahlawat house me … atleast not as a caretaker of Meet H’s baby…. 

I don’t think makers are so dumb that they will bring manushi back into Alhawat house..that plot never worked..and this time they got both manushi and Kunal as they knew that is the only way audience will tolerate her..from the precap it seems alhawat stayed away from family for the year..I just hope they show him as angry and broken and don’t bring another girl..I will have to forward everything 😂 

If the child was with family then alhawat won’t be shown away unless it’s only tilll Masoom and she is paying manushi to keep the child away..

the plot has scope and they can make it a success if they balance everything..let’s see..

halatheone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much 😊