Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Isha informs everyone that Meet A is coming back after 1 year …  and he goes to garba festival and sees Meet H …  and grabs her hand…

chlo I got to know leap is of 1 year… this is what I wanted to know … so Meet A left … and they are actually showing things as per promo… ye 1 year kaha gya … apni tan tana tan Tanya k pas … 🤣 

bts 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfQ5f2BI5_I/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

https://twitter.com/90sgirl56/status/1540923860534575105?s=21&t=dIaFoXzqKxwh_B-hiDZpwg

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

I think ye precap pure week ka h .. so tuesday wednesday me hi ayega … abhi monday ko to death confirmation and everything hoga na …  abhi initially she is going to rebuff him … and reveal ni krenge k double role h ya Meet H hi h …  

bts 

https://twitter.com/kusumit93009280/status/1540935737641955330?s=21&t=dIaFoXzqKxwh_B-hiDZpwg 

https://twitter.com/aashi74674098/status/1540930088115609601?s=21&t=dIaFoXzqKxwh_B-hiDZpwg 

https://twitter.com/namita_s10/status/1540925726417113090?s=21&t=dIaFoXzqKxwh_B-hiDZpwg

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Isha informs everyone that Meet A is coming back after 1 year …  and he goes to garba festival and sees Meet H …  and grabs her hand…

chlo I got to know leap is of 1 year… this is what I wanted to know … so Meet A left … and they are actually showing things as per promo… ye 1 year kaha gya … apni tan tana tan Tanya k pas … 🤣

if they show the guy is married or getting married then I cannot see them getting together..she always deserved better and now more..

If he went abroad to focus on business then I want her to show mirror to each family member and Babita has to suffer..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

if they show the guy is married or getting married then I cannot see them getting together..she always deserved better and now more..

If he went abroad to focus on business then I want her to show mirror to each family member and Babita has to suffer..

how will this happen? he may have become angry young man … but he is not someone to misbehave with his family… “aisa bachcha ni h wo jo apne parents ko dukh de ..” he may be back for Isha’s marriage … uski b shaadi ni hui hogi na Deep se .. pr ye land hote hi garba festival me kaise pahucha … 🤣 

https://twitter.com/pravishtxvibe/status/1540964446134075392?s=21&t=dIaFoXzqKxwh_B-hiDZpwg

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

how will this happen? he may have become angry young man … but he is not someone to misbehave with his family… “aisa bachcha ni h wo jo apne parents ko dukh de ..” he may be back for Isha’s marriage … uski b shaadi ni hui hogi na Deep se .. pr ye land hote hi garba festival me kaise pahucha … 🤣

if they go that route then I want him to go after meety..and she shows the family what they have done..can that famous guruji come and predict they need Manjhari in the family to save from whatever..and then the whole family going after her..but she doesn’t take any more drama and gives back and teaches few lessons..I just want to see Babita suffer for my closure..I am so dissatisfied with her getting away every single time..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

if they go that route then I want him to go after meety..and she shows the family what they have done..can that famous guruji come and predict they need Manjhari in the family to save from whatever..and then the whole family going after her..but she doesn’t take any more drama and gives back and teaches few lessons..I just want to see Babita suffer for my closure..I am so dissatisfied with her getting away every single time..

kaash wo Babita ko sabak sikhane ati … but she loves her mummyji too much … usko Babita se koi problem hi ni h … as per her mummyji sahi h .. she cannot be a mother so she should go away from his life … pr wo mummyji k liye thode hi na gyi ti use chd kr …  Manjari can teach a lesson to Babita if she is not Meet H .. because that girl doesn’t look like someone who takes nonsense from anyone… Manjari as a character I think will be opposite of Meet H … just like Tamil version… instead of tomboy she will be girly … as far as personality goes … but she won’t be someone who will keep her mouth shut if someone abuses her … lekin if she is Meet H all along pretending to be Manjari to uske chances b ni h … 😔

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

kaash wo Babita ko sabak sikhane ati … but she loves her mummyji too much … usko Babita se koi problem hi ni h … as per her mummyji sahi h .. she cannot be a mother so she should go away from his life … pr wo mummyji k liye thode hi na gyi ti use chd kr …  Manjari can teach a lesson to Babita if she is not Meet H .. because that girl doesn’t look like someone who takes nonsense from anyone… Manjari as a character I think will be opposite of Meet H … just like Tamil version… instead of tomboy she will be girly … as far as personality goes … but she won’t be someone who will keep her mouth shut if someone abuses her … lekin if she is Meet H all along pretending to be Manjari to uske chances b ni h … 😔

If makers want viewers to stick around then white washing won’t work anymore..they better show someone teaching a lesson to this crazy family..and who better than manjari..guruji can do the honours and tell her secretly that she has to go against them to protect them 😂😂 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

If makers want viewers to stick around then white washing won’t work anymore..they better show someone teaching a lesson to this crazy family..and who better than manjari..guruji can do the honours and tell her secretly that she has to go against them to protect them 😂😂 

Guruji special appearance dete h .., wo b kaand krne ate h …

phle shaadi krwa di zabardasti.. fir unhi k shishya k chakkar me shanty ghr me entry maar gya … or ye Meet H ko gyaan b promo me hi dekr gye te … serial me aisa kuch ni dikhaya … to tumko lgta h guruji ayenge .. wo b manjari k pas … babita jarur bulayegi Meet A k liye dusri ldki dhundhne …  mai to dekhne hi ni wali .. 

because what I want Meet H to think like a mother .. a wounded lioness … she was wronged by her sister… she was wronged by her in-laws … hell her husband renounced her at first chance he got … she should come back but only for her kid .. and not for Ahlawats but na aisa ho hi ni skta … she is way too dutiful…manushi se b jb plead kr ri ti to ye hi boli “k ye sirf mera beta na h … pr ahlawat khandan ka waaris h … unka armaan h … “ so disappointment hi hath lgegi in that department… isliye I will stay away… 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Guruji special appearance dete h .., wo b kaand krne ate h …

phle shaadi krwa di zabardasti.. fir unhi k shishya k chakkar me shanty ghr me entry maar gya … or ye Meet H ko gyaan b promo me hi dekr gye te … serial me aisa kuch ni dikhaya … to tumko lgta h guruji ayenge .. wo b manjari k pas … babita jarur bulayegi Meet A k liye dusri ldki dhundhne …  mai to dekhne hi ni wali .. 

because what I want Meet H to think like a mother .. a wounded lioness … she was wronged by her sister… she was wronged by her in-laws … hell her husband renounced her at first chance he got … she should come back but only for her kid .. and not for Ahlawats but na aisa ho hi ni skta … she is way too dutiful…manushi se b jb plead kr ri ti to ye hi boli “k ye sirf mera beta na h … pr ahlawat khandan ka waaris h … unka armaan h … “ so disappointment hi hath lgegi in that department… isliye I will stay away… 

I read the written updates..I think that dialogue was for audience so people get Confirmation that manushi has the child because he is the waaris 😂 

what you are saying might happen but a toned down version..Masoom will not stop so meety will know what they did..and how they wronged her..they might show her teaching them a lesson and later apologising like they did during going to her mom house thing..I hate her apologising thing but I can live with that if someone shows mirror to Babita..I hate her showing attitude more than anything right now..

I have not watched episodes since manushi came back..too much forwarding needed to forward her scenes..but if they show the right attitude if manjari then I will watch 😀