The last sab satrangi post

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Today is the last episode of sab satrangi. So thought ek last post to banta hai. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Never expected that show will end so early i.e. 5 months. What could've been a good show is ruined by channels idiotic decision and cvs disinterestedness. I can go on and on about why sab satrangi failed but whats the use now. What's done is done.

A suggestion to production house is that kindly have a vision before writing a script and to channel is that plan properly before launching a show. Sab satrangi is the example that shows failed when no planning is done properly. 

Although a short journey but a pleasent one. All the characters were good and actors did a great job in playing every shade of those characters. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Special thanx to forum members who contributed their valuable opinion about the show. โค๏ธHad a fun discussing all the nuisances of sab satrangi. Hope to meet in some other forum soon.๐Ÿ˜†

I really liked Sab Satrangi (the part before Shweta's track, of course). All the characters of Maurya family (+ Daddy)  were beautifully written and performed. The show spread positivity and that's what I especially liked. 

@rbpll Thank you for being a driving force to this forum.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I enjoyed sharing thoughts with you and other members. 

Bye๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by LauraM - 1 years ago

This was the best show. Donโ€™t know why the trp did not go up. I wish it had not ended so soon. There was So much potential to this show.