Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Harsh is most probably negative as from the latest sbs segment it seems he refuses to withdraw the complaint. Pallavi bails out Gagan.

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Galti se purane bale post ko reply ki jagha back marke katne ki baad doobara post kar rahi so i am not tagging any one sry 🥺sabhi ka padhke ur individually nahin hoga hamesa so forgive for that.. 🥺

Dahi vada hi nahi dahi vada ka dukaan hi khol diye😂😂 mere clg ke pass ke Dahi vada bale bhaiya bhi ek plate main 5 davi vada dum aloo dete na half plate rakhe na full 5 rakhe jise ham share karke khate😂 and yeh break ki jagha pe divorce le liye...🥲🥲 Ekta hamesha aishe chize hi kyun dikhati early marriage 5 bache aage ki jagha piche ja rahe ham🥲Barkha toh graduate bhi nahin huyi na 21 ki huyi age nahin fir bhi shaadi karneke liye itni desparate career ki jagha shaadi pe Dale focus 

Last time ki tarah Nikhil and Pallavi main bhi cheating related misunderstanding aayu and wha divorce liye jitna fb main dikhaye unki bonding itni strong thi uss hisab se ek lambi shanti se betha discussion confrontation se clear ho jata faltu main separate kiye type lag raha and another thing is chalo man liya divorce le liye custody bhi do do bache ka rakh liye par yeh kiya mere bache tere bache bache toh dono ke hain yeh kiya hain ki kuch ek ko karenge doosre ko nahin ur doosre ka toh kuch pooche hi nahin and how is ot possible ki Nikhil dekha bhi nahin ushke kiya baby huye ur doosre ko pooche nahin and sidhe boldiye unke mummy/papa mar cuke hain how how kuch jyaada nahin lag raha??and jitna FB main dikhaye bache itne bade toh lag hi rahe ki unhe unke parents kaun hain samajh aaye and yaad rahe poora na sahi thoda bahut sahi yaad toh hoga na ki unke parents are divorced land property ki tarah unhe bhi bant diye 🤌🏻🤌🏻 ittu si baat yaad hogi hi

Feeling bad for them they are jealous of each other as unke father/mother ne unhe nahin cuna unhe chod diya they could be a perfect happy family with bahut achaa strong bala happy family par unke parents ko thode immature type kar unka adha life barbaad kardiya ab 5ko iss topic pe ladhnaa hi dikhayee toh achaa hoga ladhke kaise ek point pe aate how they have missed a lot ab kuch nahin ho sakta toh parents nai akal dalo taki aage ki life sahi jaye unka parents pe gussa bhi valid hain aishe koyi parents kaise kar sakte.. actually bas bacho ko hi nahin unki poori family i mean bacho sang Pallavi and Nikhil ko sang bethke ladhke jhagad ke outburst dikhake apni feelings express karke short out karna cahiye so that we can get a treat of their bonding and makers should focus on Barkha's career than Barkha ki shaadi..

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Chaska meter, ask Jayshree/Vijay to add CM to the forum. Issues wale thread me daal do

We're on the Chaska Meter Now.

Let's keep hitting it Everyday to bring a rank to our forum.

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhshre95

The bua does seem negative but I will reserve my judgement till more things are revealed. Even iknmp bua seemed outrightly negative but she wasn't the reason for the separation. Lets see. They need to come up with some really good reason to justify the separation because Nik and Pallavi seemed so happy together ❤️

I am loving Manna🤣 loved her entry in Pallavi's house😎 but her pain is understandable. She lived all her life thinking her mom is dead and now she knows she was alive but never cared for her😭

I found it hilarious the way she was sending all details to Harsh. Looks like there will be 2 teams-Harsh Manna one one side and Barkha Gagan and Badal on the other 😆 I can't wait to see Harsh. He is in the montage, wondering why they haven't shown him till now😭

Yup lots of MUs. But Nik doesn't seem as angry as Pallavi. Usko dekhar lagta hai ki if Pallavi just calls him back he would happily settle back with her😆

Gagan ne sachhi dil jeet liya as you said today he proved to be Pallavi's son❤️

Manna is my favourite among the lot but Gagan is catching up😆

Me too  Manna, Gagan and Badal are my favorites   
yes Nikhil would return If  Pallavi asks

He is not so angry as her and he still loves her still  and she does to but is hiding it very well 

When will they show Harsh and I wish his interaction with Pallavi should be front of Nikhil so they can understand their children’s pain

Bechara Gagan  will be put in Jail.

I think the kids need together and discuss . They will argue and hate each other in beganing  but once they discuss and  get together talk to their Nani it will be a treat 

But that Nandita😡  

Nikhil will for shows his kids his emotional side now he sees all his children are suffering 

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kaash NikVi ke present chemistry ke waqt Gulabi song play ho...I will love it...❤️❤️ though its a teenage song but I hope the chemistry clicks ...🤟🤟..

Nikvi29 thumbnail

That would be nice. Ekta has a good eye for pairing. So I think it’ll click!

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I sincerely hope they don't turn Harsh and Gagan's relationship like Ranbir-Aarav in IKNMP. 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Abhi TV pe dekha 😆 inke jhagde koun janam mein khatam honge? 🤣

Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Abhi TV pe dekha 😆 inke jhagde koun janam mein khatam honge? 🤣

🤣