Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

What I liked about todays epi was that Manna's and Barkhaa finally had conversation ...and it was really beautifully dotted...the angst the pain... Their question to identity to each other ...their  pain of suffering and at end finally barkha was out of confusion to whether marry ishaan or not...she was confused of herself either she wasin love ot escaping from her mom's genuine care...which she dont "cared " about...

Manna she finally shown to Nik that what was his fault to deprive of his care...his lack of care love and connection had created ruckus to his other daughter's new beginning...he was a good dad for sure but he never shown it ...perhaps if he had shown Manna would be his bojh (not as girl child I mean ) as being not responsible at such age...

It was brilliant one..

And yes this jhagada between NikVi is not nok jhok wala jhagda but tiny-miny outburst ...which soon would be a great outburst ...and yes it is needed indeed...romance yaa chemistry toh outburst ke baad hi khilegi..

And yes its true that fake FIR is indeed done by bua to make the angst continue to NikVi...

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Cops coming and taking away Gagan scene was ridiculous 😡 the person who is being arrested needs to be told the reason for arrest and the cop didn't even inform konse police station leke jaa raha hai and neither did anyone ask for an arrest warrant. 

And sorry to say Pallavi came across as utterly selfish and egoistic it seemed her saving Gagan was more important for her than saving Gagan😡 voh bechara jail gaya hai and madam ko Nikhil ko bhejne se phursat nahi. Atleast for Gagan she could have kept her ego aside for sometime and let Nik help her out. What if the matter was serious and she would actually need his help?

Cops ko delhkr cops kam bribekhor zyada laga...kyunki how you cant mention the reason when its right to know what someone did... Unless you have been paid huge by some..Boo!!!

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aaj ka Episode kaafi lamba laga but not in a Bad Way.

Itna Kuch hogaya But first things first:

Nikhil jissko Meerut ki galiyaan pata hi nahi hai was driving the scooty while Gagan sat behind. I think the actor playing Gagan couldn't handle Cezanne Khan's weight & thus they swapped it for the scene😆

Money problem is a huge issue & the controlling nature of Pallavi has caused Barkha to turn bitter. I'm sure Gagan & Badal don't get the same cos they aren't girls & in today's environment also, it's sad that parents have to be so concerned about their daughters. So, I understand her frustration. What, I don't understand is - how can she say she wants to get married & not study right now...Like what was her friend circle like that she got such a good guy like Ishan but the mentality was such

What has been told to Pallavi all her life that she doesn't want Nikhil's help even to get Gagan out of jail. Must have been some harsh stuff

Manna sounds sensible & Badal the ever understanding. I just hope they show Harsh did it so he could stop his father long enough from coming back so he could meet his Family🤪

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Contrary to you I have a different opinions

Nikhil is really attached and more sensitive than Neil 

And I think makers have rectified their mistakes because In previous season no children were angry on their parents for separating their siblings from them but here they are ... And I guess both Pallavi and Nikhil loves all children equally and miss the other kids too ... It's just that their ways is different Nikhil shows his guilt by not attaching emotions towards the kids with him (as said by himself previously) and Pallavi shows this by her overprotective behaviour and giving her other two children shares love to the three kids with her 

True Nikhil is more sensitive compared to Neil. 
And I agree they both have different ways of showing love. She pours all love on her 3 children and he feels guilty because he can’t love his other children. So he does not show love.

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Can somebody make a separate thread for Iknmp and Appnapan similarities and differences ??

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's sneek-peak is out on YouTube. Pallavi is crying and Nick is pacifying her. Harsh seems to have spoken with lots of hatred with Pallavi and Nikvi are lamenting how their first-born has turned into a hateful human. He got Gagan arrested to hurt Pallavi. 

So, my guess is, in all probability, he will be a villian atleast for a few months. He may get manipulated by Nandita and cause harm to siblings brought up by Pallavi. Sad! He is gonna be like Ranbir or worse!

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arch_3186

Today's sneek-peak is out on YouTube. Pallavi is crying and Nick is pacifying her. Harsh seems to have spoken with lots of hatred with Pallavi and Nikvi are lamenting how their first-born has turned into a hateful human. He got Gagan arrested to hurt Pallavi. 

So, my guess is, in all probability, he will be a villian atleast for a few months. He may get manipulated by Nandita and cause harm to siblings brought up by Pallavi. Sad! He is gonna be like Ranbir or worse!

I understood Ranbir too some point of time so I am trying to understand Harsh also .... He is eldest among the kids ... He probably witnessed the bitter separation and the aftermath of it ....Though Pallavi kids also lost their father love but Nick's kids lost their both parents love .. Nick was probably expressive in showing his love before divorce but now he doesn't show his .... Somehow Harsh witnessed and understood all this and after all of this Nikhils sister is also there to fill his mind with Hatred .... But trust me he will be the biggest mumma 's boy in lot .... 

While another good thing is that here Nick is acknowledgeing his mistake and Pallavi too ... Story is fast paced and I like this 

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

Someone saw sbs segment...NikVi ka romance hoga aaj...