What happened to qh2.0 season 2??

Bloodmoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

What happened to the shows second season?? Is it shelved?  No updates so far... If somebody knows?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Is this an old song which they just released now? I got hopeful that maybe there's a new season coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsWFtALEWkI

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope it's not shelved 😭 They've left us on a cliffhanger too!!!

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamxr

I really hope it's not shelved 😭 They've left us on a cliffhanger too!!!

That is possible because wasnt it supposed to release in Feb? Or is that next Feb?😆

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I had the same question. Is it now shelved? They have not started filming it for sure. 

I really hope it's still on the cards. Part 1 must have had a decent enough viewership given that QH was such a long-running, successful show of Zee. 

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beguiling

I had the same question. Is it now shelved? They have not started filming it for sure. 

I really hope it's still on the cards. Part 1 must have had a decent enough viewership given that QH was such a long-running, successful show of Zee. 

part 1 had a good viewership. It was on 4th or 5th position afterone week of it's release even though makers hardly promoted it before release. I remember not even a single interview was there before release. 

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Butterscotch11

part 1 had a good viewership. It was on 4th or 5th position afterone week of it's release even though makers hardly promoted it before release. I remember not even a single interview was there before release. 

omg I too came to this forum to know when will d s2 of qh 2.0 be out coz 2.0 had an abrupt end nd I hope the makers haven't shelved it !

Bloodmoon thumbnail

I too think it's somewhat shelved. As far as I remember qh 2.0 released on March 2021 which means the series already turning 2 years soon. No webseries take this much time for a 2 nd season esp the one ended with a cliffhanger. No updates no shooting don't see it's happening as of now. Sad though that they left viewers in a cliffhanger 

Bloodmoon thumbnail

Ps: this is what I personally feel but yaa hope for the best ,some good news 🤞

MochaQueen thumbnail

Did the web series flop?