Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Soccer Savvy

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Friends, today there is a T20 match between India vs Ireland.

The match will start at 9 PM.  

Probable playing 11 --- 

Ireland: Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie ©, Curtis Campher, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Craig Young, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little

India: Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson (wk), Hardik Pandya (c), Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Avesh Khan

Why so late

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26

Welcome kash aka ............ . Introduce yourself here🤣🤣.Vedika reminds me of this girl😳. Both are Sweet and cute.She lives in ....... ,only she will tell🤣🤣. She lives in other country like vedu not Germany please😆.ImageImage have a coffee🤗. Welcome miss ....... In Asad language😳🤣.

Hi ! I'm Shivani aka kashmayurfan. I live in Canada 😊

Thanks for the coffee Mishy, but you know I don't speak Asad wala KSG, I speak Armaan wala KSG 😳

Asmaani Rang Hoo..

kashmayurfan thumbnail

Kash aao idhar😳.Image. warna I will send pakhi to your house to haunt you tonight in your dreams😆then don't tell me mishy you did not give   me warning🤣🤣

Bhejo bhejo, I'm in need of comedy 🤣

kashmayurfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

isne Tumhe boring bola  

And hello welcome to CC 🤗

Mishy knows she can call me anything and I'd be unfazed 😆

I'm more of a bhatakti hui atmaa on IF since like forever lol so boring it is.. 😬

Thank you for the welcome 🤗

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Bhejo bhejo, I'm in need of comedy 🤣

yaar you know what in patrlekha's romantic Os. As we discussed she will dance on tip tip barsa paani. Pata meine kya likha. Ki woh dance karti huye apni sarees ko lehrate huye with full happy mood 😉.par jaise hi aag lagi dil mein line aati hai . She tries to lit fire around her lover and herself to make a circle of fire😎.Par jaise hi uskee pass duck walk karte huye jaati hai uski saree mein aag lag jaati hai🤣🤣🤣🤣. 

Playing in Ireland na that is why. 

Thanks for the coffee Mishy, but you know I don't speak Asad wala KSG, I speak Armaan wala KSG 😳

Asmaani Rang Hoo..

Armaan is my fav too😳

Welcome Shivani to this CC. 

kashmayurfan thumbnail

yaar you know what in patrlekha's romantic Os. As we discussed she will dance on tip tip barsa paani. Pata meine kya likha. Ki woh dance karti huye apni sarees ko lehrate huye with full happy mood 😉.par jaise hi aag lagi dil mein line aati hai . She tries to lit fire around her lover and herself to make a circle of fire😎.Par jaise hi uskee pass duck walk karte huye jaati hai uski saree mein aag lag jaati hai🤣🤣🤣🤣. 

🤣🤣 Can't wait to read it..

You got inspired by Vanku's fire KreatiBity with didi's sari..woww..Mast Mast 😛

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Asmaani Rang Hoo..

isme armaan gunda type kyun lag raha hai 🤣🤣. He used to look like asr in quobool hai😎😎 . Ekdum serious businessman jaise  no nonsense type man. Here he  is looking like a college lover type boy actually bad boy. This cunning smile 😕😒😒😕☹️😳😳

kashmayurfan thumbnail

isme armaan gunda type kyun lag raha hai 🤣🤣. He used to look like asr in quobool hai😎😎 . Ekdum serious businessman jaise  no nonsense type man. Here he  is looking like a college lover type boy actually bad boy. This cunning smile 😕😒😒😕☹️😳😳

Areyyy are you losing it 🤣

Armaan and Asad are polar opposite ! Armaan looks like a college boy because he was the playboy type in the beginning. In fact, they'd shown him being the guy with many girlfriends and total player during his college days (shown in flashbacks) 😆

Baad main thoda sudar gaya jab pyaar hua 😆

Edited by kashmayurfan - 1 years ago