Ofcourse I won't😈😈.
Thank you😆. She is same like Vedika agewise and by behaviour - BORING🤣🤣🤣🤣.Usko mat kehna that I called her boring . I think she will become interesting here🤣🤣🤣🤣.
P.S - Just joking . But she is of Vedu's age 😎😎.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Ofcourse I won't😈😈.
Thank you😆. She is same like Vedika agewise and by behaviour - BORING🤣🤣🤣🤣.Usko mat kehna that I called her boring . I think she will become interesting here🤣🤣🤣🤣.
P.S - Just joking . But she is of Vedu's age 😎😎.
kon hai woh 😈 ab mein usko btaongi tune usko boring bola or haila Vedu ko bhi boring bola 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Ofcourse I won't😈😈.
Thank you😆. She is same like Vedika agewise and by behaviour - BORING🤣🤣🤣🤣.Usko mat kehna that I called her boring . I think she will become interesting here🤣🤣🤣🤣.
P.S - Just joking . But she is of Vedu's age 😎😎.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
If you'll don't mind can I tag and chat with one of my forum friend here😊.
😆 ismein kya puchna, u can chat with anyone here
🤔🤔aare nahi woh maaregi mujhe🤣🤣.Tum kaunsi kam ho you are also boring. The only interesting and lively person here is me and myself😎😎. I don't why but vedu reminds me of her. She is same to same like vedu. Both are sweet and cute girls😎.kon hai woh 😈 ab mein usko btaongi tune usko boring bola or haila Vedu ko bhi boring bola 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome kash aka ............ . Introduce yourself here🤣🤣.Vedika reminds me of this girl😳. Both are Sweet and cute.She lives in ....... ,only she will tell🤣🤣. She lives in other country like vedu not Germany please😆.
have a coffee🤗. Welcome miss ....... In Asad language😳🤣.
mein ab or btaongi 😈😈Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
🤔🤔aare nahi woh maaregi mujhe🤣🤣.Tum kaunsi kam ho you are also boring. The only interesting and lively person here is me and myself😎😎. I don't why but vedu reminds me of her. She is same to same like vedu. Both are sweet and cute girls😎.
Mujhe boring bola 😡😡
isne Tumhe boring bolaOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
Welcome kash aka ............ . Introduce yourself here🤣🤣.Vedika reminds me of this girl😳. Both are Sweet and cute.She lives in ....... ,only she will tell🤣🤣. She lives in other country like vedu not Germany please😆.
have a coffee🤗. Welcome miss ....... In Asad language😳🤣.
And hello welcome to CC 🤗
okay tum boring nahi ho bas 😈.See i am so innocent😎😎
. Usko mat bolna🤣🤣🤣.
yes gaal kheenchne ka maza hi alag hai🤣🤣Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
best friend ko tangh kyun karti ho by pulling my skin 😒🙄🤣
. Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
okay tum boring nahi ho bas 😈.
See i am so innocent😎😎
. Usko mat bolna🤣🤣🤣.
Mein ne bta dia 😈
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27