Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Karthik acting to me looks overacting and comedy is also OT for me comparing him AA is too much. In Bollywood right now among Arjun Kapoor and new insider he is much better in acting and overall that's it.. 

AA is another best in acting and dance, his swag and style none can match.. Hope Karthik not copy him find his own style...Had watched the movie Aarya 2 with my friends 3 times in theater even though didn't like it. As my friend is AA fan dragged us for the songs itself..

Edited by abhi786 - 1 years ago
loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

It doesn't have subtitles, I won't get it. I will try on torrent if I can get it with subtitles.

Thx anyway.

Another classic from Parugu. Look at his dance. Have you watched ‘race gurram’?

https://youtu.be/fJOgUth7XFY

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Another classic from Parugu. Look at his dance. Have you watched ‘race gurram’?

I watched the Hindi dub  "Main Hoon Lucky the Racer", recently i watched Yevadu.

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

After Pushpa's success, Goldmines wanted to release this film's Hindi Dub in cinemas. Kartik and his team made an objection as his film wouldn't have much to offer then.I would love to see this film in a theater again. I missed it the first time.

Haan matlab atleast someone like Arjun Kapoor is not doing this. Kartik is really entertaining to watch on screen, so the movie might be a decent watch, if we don't dig too much into the comparisons. 

loginidran thumbnail

I watched the Hindi dub  "Main Hoon Lucky the Racer", recently i watched Yevadu.

Allu Arjun’s dance numbers are a treat to our eyes. We can just go on watching them without getting bored. Thanks to your thread, I am on a binge watching mode. 😆

I haven’t watched Yevadu, S/O sathya murthy DJ and a couple of other movies of his but I have watched almost all of his song videos. They are a treat on their own. 

For ex:

https://youtu.be/aJa1pIzNkP0

Sorry for spamming, I promise this is the last one for now.☺️

https://youtu.be/WLD0kUKybeE

Edited by catchmeifucan - 1 years ago
MelonMusk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You guys should watch Seetimaar, AA oozes style and swag like no one's business. The best effortless dancer in the country right now.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

I haven’t watched Yevadu, S/O sathya murthy DJ and a couple of other movies of his but I have watched almost all of his song videos. They are treat on their own. 

Do watch them, even Sarrainodu.

Good one above video, I watched this film few week back as post pushpa I started watching AA film.

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelonMusk

You guys should watch Seetimaar, AA oozes style and swag like no one's business. The best effortless dancer in the country right now.

What a coincidence. I just posted the video above. :)

But there is Aa ante amalapuram also, from the very beginning of his career- which perhaps has lifted him to stardom. I mean it’s basically impossible to stop oneself from watching his video songs. Ek se badkar ek! 

https://youtu.be/k_P4hzNOKlE

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelonMusk

Hands down........ ⭐️

AA even in a romantic number add his style, like Ala's song Butta bamba.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Allu Arjun is a class apart. I don’t think aaj ke taareekh mein there is any actor in India who can match his style and swag.  Just watch his another movie ‘Parugu’ where his role is of a regular next door kinda guy but even there he stands out with his swag and performance. As for if Karthik can match the swag he cannot . But didn’t he say the set up and screenplay are going to be entirely different from Ala Vaikunthapuramulo? May be it was all rewritten keeping Karthik in mind which he should be able to pull off.

Just plugging in one of his Parugu songs. This was in the beginning of his career, mind you, and look at that swag! He is a natural!

https://youtu.be/rCcKFQQASBk

Heropanti was the remake of Parugu. 

When i started watching I realised and was highly disappointed .