Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Arey bhai, original dekho. Apna opinion change karoge turant. 

No doubt on Allu, but opinion won't change. Tiger is Tiger.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

He can pull off action hero if presented well by the director. Btw is this Allu Arjun's song Kartik is rehearsing on? Coz moves are there

https://twitter.com/kartiktush/status/1535325884403486720?t=s1oDlEc8zCJTl7PciFNgJA&s=19

Not a patch on the original! Same three steps on the repeat mode with a lot of twisting and turning! Buttabomma is a classic in itself totally at another level, hard to match!

https://youtu.be/2mDCVzruYzQ

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I saw bhool bhulaiyaa 2 and Karthik is just annoying 

He has this same style of dialogue delivery (basically everything sounds like a rant )..and that cringe max possessed dance he did towards the end uggh …

Allu is versatile and effortless …Karthik can’t even …

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

a friend of mine recommended this. tried watching. atrocious telugu movie. unbearable. i dont understand why hindi industry is remaking such sub standard telugu films

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Both are different actors with different fortes. 👍🏼

I can't imagine Allu doing that famous PKP monologue either.

But that doesn't mean either of them are good or bad.

Allu is definitely more versatile, and has a bigger fan-following👍🏼

Then I don’t think you have watched his entire body of work.He will not just do it but he will hit it out of the park. You are making that PKP monologue thing as some kind of a classic or something. It is the most ordinary piece of work that any actor worth his salt can do it without breaking any sweat even. 

Please! This is the scene. Aisa kya hai isme? 😕 

https://youtu.be/n5STc82eV2A

Edited by catchmeifucan - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Then I don’t think you have watched his entire body of work.He will not just do it but he will hit it out of the park. You are making that PKP monologue thing as some kind of a classic or something. It is the most ordinary piece of work that any actor worth his salt can do it without breaking any sweat even. 

This is no doubt so true, he can do anything.

loginidran thumbnail

BTW, I am no AA fan or anything. I dislike everything about the way they try to control the Telugu movie industry. But I accept, albeit grudgingly, that he is the best today in Telugu movie industry and one of the top 10 in the entire country! He is not just all about swag and style but he is one heck of an actor as well who can give any talented actor a run for their money! 

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

AA is a seasoned actor, an amazing one at that. Kartik is a newbie , without comparisons he might he able to do a decent job but in comparison, I don't think Kartik can match up to AA, it is just not possible as of now. Espcially the song which you posted was one of the highlights of the movie, so much swag, just can't see Kartik recreating it. Also the songs of the original went viral like nobody's business, I wonder why this remake is even needed. 

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Please! This is the scene. Aisa kya hai isme? 😕 

https://youtu.be/n5STc82eV2A

Second that, not even a big fan of Arjun but I really don't think there is anything in Kartik's acting or filmography that AA can't do, be it comedy, action, dance, drama, the aura of a star, it will be a cakewalk for him. 😆

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

AA is a seasoned actor, an amazing one at that. Kartik is a newbie , without comparisons he might he able to do a decent job but in comparison, I don't think Kartik can match up to AA, it is just not possible as of now. Espcially the song which you posted was one of the highlights of the movie, so much swag, just can't see Kartik recreating it. Also the songs of the original went viral like nobody's business, I wonder why this remake is even needed. 

After Pushpa's success, Goldmines wanted to release this film's Hindi Dub in cinemas. Kartik and his team made an objection as his film wouldn't have much to offer then.I would love to see this film in a theater again. I missed it the first time.