Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hamare liye maar bhi saheh kar lena…itna to banata hai friends ke liye…..🤣

Khayali pulavo ,,,if one of the writers just visits this thread….and reads what we discuss and then finds out us 3-4 our 8 are clueless about this language and wastes so much time here..…shaayad faint ho jaye…yeah shaayad hume award Dede….

arshia786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jollyismyname

Hamare liye maar bhi saheh kar lena…itna to banata hai friends ke liye…..🤣

Khayali pulavo ,,,if one of the writers just visits this thread….and reads what we discuss and then finds out us 3-4 our 8 are clueless about this language and wastes so much time here..…shaayad faint ho jaye…yeah shaayad hume award Dede….

We really are too demanding 😂

They will be like we are too good!!!they will be like just continue doing whatever we are doing since these non marathi speakers love it anyway—forget us, they will award themselves for a show that good 😂😂😂

Edited by arshia786 - 1 years ago
ishqi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

🤣

I'm so desperately waiting for the day that this show starts in Telugu! They've already started in Malayalam, Kannada, and Tamil so far, so if they do Telugu too, it will cover all of south india!...

I doubt Shappu chemistry can be recreated but I would love to see the local spin on it. I've never watched an actual telugu serial in my life but I'd be willing to break that record this remake!

arshia786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqi

🤣

I'm so desperately waiting for the day that this show starts in Telugu! They've already started in Malayalam, Kannada, and Tamil so far, so if they do Telugu too, it will cover all of south india!...

I doubt Shappu chemistry can be recreated but I would love to see the local spin on it. I've never watched an actual telugu serial in my life but I'd be willing to break that record this remake!

Shappu chemistry is just sooo great—keech liya humein 😂

Does telugu have a little bit of similarity to hindi? Panning out my chances 😂 if I happen to like the lead couple there, if any. Lol

ishqi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshia786

Shappu chemistry is just sooo great—keech liya humein 😂

Does telugu have a little bit of similarity to hindi? Panning out my chances 😂 if I happen to like the lead couple there, if any. Lol

No idea...they haven't even started it yet...I'm just saying that I hope they eventually jump on the bandwagon of Khorkuto remakes and do start one.

It's not so similar to Hindi but it is pretty similar to Marathi so you can understand slowly...would help more if you can understand some basic sanskrit words too I think.

Anyway, who knows when they will do it...they are plenty of remakes on Star Maa for old shows though like Saath Nibhana Saathiya and IPKKND so hopefully they will start this one too after seeing all the regional success! *fingers crossed*

jollyismyname thumbnail

I tried watching Bengali show…i couldnt connect with the lead characters…may be becuase of (obvious) language problem or may be i was too attached to TR characters….

jollyismyname thumbnail

Saath me phir se hindi mein be request kar dete hail…KKIS ko cancel kar ke phir se ek baar without the director thought

And gujju mein bhi…mere liye

Yeah show har ek language mein chahiye.….saath saath English me bhi banva ne ke Liye demand kar lenge..🤣

Btw aak ka synopsis late,,,to episode bhi late…like last Wednesday remember 

arshia786 thumbnail

I tried watching Bengali show…i couldnt connect with the lead characters…may be becuase of (obvious) language problem or may be i was too attached to TR characters….

Same case for me! I first attempted Khorkuto but couldn’t connect with the characters, maybe if we tried with Bengali, it would have eventually gotten easier to understand?  I wasn’t willing to try though due to the connection I guess.

As soon as I saw Shappu and the K family, immediately loved them and the chemistry! 
I was willing to watch it regardless of the language barrier lol but as I kept watching, it became easier 😂 so kept moving forward 

ishqi thumbnail

I hope someone redoes the Hindi version! I mean they’ve done it for Pandya Store and I think they even revamped Saath Nibhana Saathiya onto Star Bharat with the original actors…so they could do this one too!

Yep no synopsis yet but it isn’t there for other shows either.

arshia786 thumbnail

Saath me phir se hindi mein be request kar dete hail…KKIS ko cancel kar ke phir se ek baar without the director thought

And gujju mein bhi…mere liye

Yeah show har ek language mein chahiye.….saath saath English me bhi banva ne ke Liye demand kar lenge..🤣

Btw aak ka synopsis late,,,to episode bhi late…like last Wednesday remember 

nahi abhi bhi time hai. Sometimes it’ll show 15 mins before the start of the episode. So, there is still hope.