Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshia786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Ishqi you may have to rush your WU today as well šŸ˜¬ā€”-I may ff to the precap first then watch the episode after your update. 

Edited by arshia786 - 1 years ago
jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol sounds like me..I will watch it when he goes manaofy her i guess..

ishqi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arshia786

So as in precap, does she lie about Madhaviā€™s whereabouts? While everyone is looking for her, is she meeting Avantika? What was with the accident then? Maybe Kukki was mistaken?

No, looks like next day...diff outfits...

going to watch it...be back soon with WU

arshia786 thumbnail

Precap:

Mai in the kitchen super happy and says she will make puran poli and something. Kukki listening at the door and repeats the name of dishes to himself (I think heā€™s on to them). SA asks tell me who is responsible for all this (Maiā€™s change in mood). SA asks Apu what magic did you do on Mai and Apu replies no magic and Mai said itā€™s a secret. Kukki still at door looks confused and says secret? 

Edited by arshia786 - 1 years ago
arshia786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jollyismyname

Lol sounds like me..I will watch it when he goes manaofy her i guess..

Even when they are planning to manao her lolā€”just after the blow and she is leaving. Then I will watch. Today as I was ff, no Shappu moments anyway lol. 

jollyismyname thumbnail

Uh,..no entertainment for us todayā€¦..but will wait for the updateā€¦

If kuki figured it out- i hope he helps appu now (even though i dont want him to)

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jollyismyname

Uh,..no entertainment for us todayā€¦..but will wait for the updateā€¦

If kuki figured it out- i hope he helps appu now (even though i dont want him to)

I am about to watch if okay for you would you like me to give brief 

jollyismyname thumbnail

I think ishqi is working on itā€¦

ishqi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 231: Mother & Daughter meet!

Amey wants to call doctor because Manasi feels nauseous. Panna stops him and asks him to ask Mai to make kaada for her. DK comes there asking for Mai and Sumi says that she hasnā€™t seen her either. Prachi and Shashank come there to and say they havenā€™t seen her either. DK wonders if she really did in anger after their fight. Shashank says that it was just in anger but DK says thatā€™s what I thought too but looks like she really did go. Manasi and Amey ask what happened and Shashank tells them that they fought and Mai said she would leave (looks like they donā€™t know what the fight was about). Shashank said he would go search for her and Appu comes to and says that she hasnā€™t seen her and she went to meet her friend. Kukki comes running and says Mai had an accident. DK asks what happened and gets worried for her and walks away to go to hospital. Mai comes there safely and DK asks Kukki what happened and if he was teasing him. Mai says that she wanted to see if he would even care if something would happen to her. DK asks if she was lying them and Kukki too. DK yells at Mai and Kukki for scaring him. Kukki says he saw Mai at the bus stand and she said that she was leaving the house and he tried to convince her and she said she would come only if he told DK that she had an accident. DK says this is the limits of stupidity and Mai replies that what he is doing is being too egoistic. DK says he felt bad for talking rudely to Mai earlier and was even thinking of stepping back and letting Avantika come back to the house but now after seeing this prank, Iā€™m not going to do it. Appu asks him for clarification and DK says that your Mai can never see her daughter. Appu tries to convince DK but DK strictly tells her not to bring up this topic again. Mai says fine then she wonā€™t see her daughter ever again and walks away. Appu tries to say something but Shashank stops her.

Sua Aai and VB are back and Panna tells her everything that happened. Sua Aai tells Mai that DKā€™s anger is short and she knows how much he is sensitive about Avantika. (Appu comes there and is listening from outside) Sua talks about how DK would get upset on her bdays and would go to the temple with some excuse just to pray for her. Sua Aai says that DK has feelings for Avantika too and he would have felt just as much pain as you when he said that you canā€™t meet her. Mai says then why doesnā€™t let go of his pride and be the bigger person and forgive her. VB says that he did let go once and you saw what happened so this time why donā€™t you let it go? Sua Aai says that this fight on this topic between DK and Mai is always hard and no one in the house can talk in between. She asks Mai to forget everything for now and make the house normal like before.

Appu interjects and says that Mai is going to come outside with her so that her mood gets better. Mai refuses and says that she will stay in a corner in the house because nothing will ever happen like she wants. Appu tries to blackmail that if Mai doesnā€™t come then she will cut her hand, with a knife thatā€™s on the table. Sua Aai, VB, and Panna yell at her and Appu says she was joking. Appu then says that she will count to 10 and she has to come but Mai doesnā€™t go first and then says that after Appu threatened she has to go. Mai and Appu leave and Sua Aai is left worried.

Appu and Mai are in cafe and Appu tries to distract her talking about how nice the rainy weather is. Appu tells her about a story about an umbrella she had as a child, with her english to marathi translations in between for Mai. Appu talks about how she lost it and kept looking for it but forgot about it as the seasons changed but then remembered it again when the rainy season started again, but one girl returned it later to her and she was very happy. Appu talks about how they should search for people they lost and Mai basically says that you can find people who are lost but not the ones who leave, you can only see them in memories/mind.

Avantika comes there and Mai sees her and both get emotional. Avantika says that she is very happy in her sasural and tells Mai to convey it to Dada that her decision wasnā€™t wrong, and that he canā€™t always be right. Mai says like father, like daughter and he wonā€™t listen anyway. Avantika says I know you wonā€™t say anything to him, because you have always been like his shadow. Mai replies that she was like that, which is why the family is strong today. Mai says that she is happy that she finally saw her. Avantika says Mai hasnā€™t changed at all but Mai says that she changed a lot and became just like Dada, disciplined and proud. Avantika says that she had to become so and Mai says that any parent would be happy to see their kid progress (pragathi). Appu asks what pragathi means šŸ˜†and Avantika laughs asking Mai is Appu is always like this. Appu asks like what and Avantika says that everything has to be told very clearly to you. Mai says thatā€™s how Appu is and she is the crazy kid in the family. Avantika laughingly asks Mai that she wonders where Shashank found this namuna. Appu says that Khadus didnā€™t find me, Iā€™m DKā€™s choice. Avantika says that she knew it because Shashank was always lost in his books in college. Appu replies yes and now he is always lost in his laptop and eats my head! šŸ˜†

Precap: In kitchen, Mai, Appu, Shashank, Sua Aai, Panna and Sumi are there with Kukki listening in by the door. Mai is very happy and says that she will make some puran poli and ladoo. Sua Aai asks who did magic on Mai to make her so happy. Appu and Mai stutter and Mai says that itā€™s a secret and all wonder.

arshia786 thumbnail

Heā€™s hee biggest supporter regardless so after the blow, he may try to get the family to understand her intention I guess and then Avantika will pop in (or together) 

On the bright side, I excited about next week lol šŸ’ƒšŸ» This is how we will have to survive the next 3-4 episodes lol.