Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Shaji in khorkuto runs away and takes shelter in a brothel, yes.

But even there they dragged the track a lot. Shaji tolerated and didn't fight back till shite hit the ceiling.

Yep they did dragged a lot and Shajji and the wedding track was after ML's confession .... here it's beating around the bush with divorce ego and  bla ...

there once confession was done it was end of Babin and GG romance ... GG got pregnant soon after confession and courtroom drama also dragged a bit ...

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Precap is nice but again, i can predict

Some romantic scenes, then misunderstanding then divorce papers, fight then again the same.

Going in circles.

Again, no follow up on precap.

Show ain't moving anywhere except toda a small discussion on pipeline and water problem in k house.

So maybe Pani ki problem ka kuch hoga.

Precap me kuch ho sakta romantic.

Historic episode today.

I think Shashank 1st time Kutra ko bola. " Mind your own business".

And also took efforts to show appu what he feels about her. 

Letter likha tha, fail hua, Pani puri layi thi woh bhi flop. 

Aaj finally first time uska khudka decoration and ideas all executed well.

PRECAP was so confusing. She's expressing herself and he walks away in tears????

shridharg thumbnail

I couldnt understand the last part and precap .... please translate anyone ........ ðŸ˜ƒ

When he asked about her feelings ....

Originally posted by: shridharg

I couldnt understand the last part and precap .... please translate anyone ........ ðŸ˜ƒ

When he asked about her feelings ....

Yeah she said something incomplete. Tomorrow she'll complete it.

Btw new precrap

Kutra enters K wada and announces she has found her love in Abhay.

Everyone's looking and Appu says "how can you be so evil Tai? First my husband and now my friend"

Shashank is like ",what should I understand from this , apurva" he's STILL DOUBTING her.

Kya pagal character hai yeh scientist. Itna sab ho gya phir bhi Shaq?

And appu could you please focus on YOUR HUSBAND for once? Sabke business me naak ghusana hai isko, solving their love problems and ignoring hers.

shridharg thumbnail

Yeah she said something incomplete. Tomorrow she'll complete it.

Btw new precrap

Kutra enters K wada and announces she has found her love in Abhay.

Everyone's looking and Appu says "how can you be so evil Tai? First my husband and now my friend"

Shashank is like ",what should I understand from this , apurva" he's STILL DOUBTING her.

Kya pagal character hai yeh scientist. Itna sab ho gya phir bhi Shaq?

And appu could you please focus on YOUR HUSBAND for once? Sabke business me naak ghusana hai isko, solving their love problems and ignoring hers.

Faaltu mein drag kar rahein hai .... 

Kabhi Appu kabhi Shash are always on doubt side ... 

@BOLD ...so true .... It's not like they dont talk....they do talk but aadha adhura ... ya phir MU .. 

Both of them immature to handle their relationship ... I guess they will confess at the end of the show ... maybe happy ending .... 

cos they already brought in Prachi's love interest .. in OG this comes after their confession ... Let's see the crap where it's heading ....

Precap ...she holds his hand and he takes it back and goes out ...I didnt understand that part .... 

Originally posted by: shridharg

Faaltu mein drag kar rahein hai .... 

Kabhi Appu kabhi Shash are always on doubt side ... 

@BOLD ...so true .... It's not like they dont talk....they do talk but aadha adhura ... ya phir MU .. 

Both of them immature to handle their relationship ... I guess they will confess at the end of the show ... maybe happy ending .... 

cos they already brought in Prachi's love interest .. in OG this comes after their confession ... Let's see the crap where it's heading ....

Precap ...she holds his hand and he takes it back and goes out ...I didnt understand that part .... 

Honestly, I'm tired of comparing this and OG. Don't care In any film or show, let it be.

Appu needs to stfu and think of her relationship with Shashank for once. I understand Kutra has ulterior motives behind trapping Abhay. But abhay isn't an 8 year old child. Let him be on his own.

Har jagah apurva ko kyu interfere karna hai like a gossip columnist?

Bhaskar and Vidya ka jamaya 

Ronit aur prachi ka sort kia (even there she said he's good without any background checks)

Who's dating whom, who's doing what, arey behen ruk na. 

shridharg thumbnail

Honestly, I'm tired of comparing this and OG. Don't care In any film or show, let it be.

Appu needs to stfu and think of her relationship with Shashank for once. I understand Kutra has ulterior motives behind trapping Abhay. But abhay isn't an 8 year old child. Let him be on his own.

Har jagah apurva ko kyu interfere karna hai like a gossip columnist?

Bhaskar and Vidya ka jamaya 

Ronit aur prachi ka sort kia (even there she said he's good without any background checks)

Who's dating whom, who's doing what, arey behen ruk na. 

She is ITV bahu saare jahaan ka jimma apne kandhon per lena hi unka main motive hai ....apna chod ke  Dusaron ke patae mein taang adana jaruri hota hai ... 

In that case I understand Shash .... ye ladki ...she's loves his family more than Shash ... Bechara mann ki baat na andhar kar sak tha hai na baahar .... oscillating in between ... beech mein humara dimaag ka dahi bann raha hai ....😃 

New episode

Ronit lies to appu asking money for his mum's treatment I think. So he's also understood she's a dumb girl.

She hides it from Shashank cos aur problem create karne hai writers ko

Shashank thinks she secretly talking to abhay.

Appu asks for money from Dr.Kaushik and tells him it's for someone urgent and maybe will admit that person in his hospital.

Precrap the promo scene