Regarding the new article about Barrister Babu 2...

Poll Question :

Watching Barrister Babu 2?? *If the news is true*

Poll Choice
Nah... Not going to watch it without Anirudh 😔💔
Will watch only few episode to decide.. 🤔
I don't have time for it 😒
Will definitely watch it!! I am curious!! 😄
Only for Aurra 😗
Won't watch as I will never forget that betrayal by Rangu!! 😡😡
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Tinnie96

Let's see the choices ๐Ÿ˜ 

Even though the real answer is known... 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/vaishnavi-prajapati-to-join-aurra-bhatnagar-badoni-in-barrister-babu-2_188478

Sorry if I miss out others.. 

Are they actually coming up with BB2?

Agar yahi karna tha toh BB ko hi thoda aur extension dedete?

I honestly think this won't work. BB never worked only because of Aurra, she may be a part of the reason but definitely the only one. The whole cast and good story (atleast initially๐Ÿ˜†) made it famous. I have not read the article but from the looks of it Its not sounding interesting to me atleast. Matlab jo sab issues dikha sakte the dikha diya ab bacha hi kya hai?

And I am just done with Rangu

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by bhshre95

I honestly think this won't work. BB never worked only because of Aurra, she may be a part of the reason but definitely the only one. The whole cast and good story (atleast initially๐Ÿ˜†) made it famous. I have not read the article but from the looks of it Its not sounding interesting to me atleast. Matlab jo sab issues dikha sakte the dikha diya ab bacha hi kya hai?

Right ๐Ÿ˜’

I don't know what these people actually want now..... Again a child bride journey won't seem interesting at all. It would have been better if they just started a new round of story between two adults...and historic..... (I am expecting too much.. ๐Ÿ˜†) 

Though the ones watching it will be mostly Aurra fans, so let them enjoy ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Tinnie96

Right ๐Ÿ˜’

I don't know what these people actually want now..... Again a child bride journey won't seem interesting at all. It would have been better if they just started a new round of story between two adults...and historic..... (I am expecting too much.. ๐Ÿ˜†) 

Though the ones watching it will be mostly Aurra fans, so let them enjoy ๐Ÿ˜†

It worked during that time because BB was a bit different concept and the presentation was beautiful especially Anirudh's character.

Even Bondita was very unique but I think it worked due to Ani-Bondita dynamic more than individual characters

Even the viewers got hooked after Anirudh and Bondita marriage promo. I don't think it would work without an anirudh atleast not for me. 

@bold- trust me those crazy fans would be least interested in watching only Aurra. They want Aurra and Pravisht in a show

It worked during that time because BB was a bit different concept and the presentation was beautiful especially Anirudh's character.

Even Bondita was very unique but I think it worked due to Ani-Bondita dynamic more than individual characters

Even the viewers got hooked after Anirudh and Bondita marriage promo. I don't think it would work without an anirudh atleast not for me. 

@bold- trust me those crazy fans would be least interested in watching only Aurra. They want Aurra and Pravisht in a show

I also loved BB1 because of the new concept. There can be  many more interesting things happening in a Barrister's life at that era . So BB2 could  show that too. But with only  Aurra, no Pravisht and the other little girl, I don't have much hopes now.

Still will be waiting for the promo to see if it interests me. But obviously I can't watch a show only for the actors.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago

They over stretched  in  order to keep Aurra and didn't took leap at right time .

Anyway not interested in this ๐Ÿ˜†

you just said whatever is there in my heart. It is a joint effort not a single person effort.

Hey guys

Is is true season 2 is coming

Even if there is a show coming

Then why there is need of sequel to barrister babu 

And agar : name copy hoga

Thi sotry bhi similar hogi that is what it is is barrister babu 

Also krish Chauhan is approached fir lead with aura and another girl

Bb was the effort of everyone

The dynamics between Anirudh Bon in their childhood and adulthood 

Not on just one perosn 

Nope not gonna watch it. BB is over for me. My Anidita are living happily with each other and their kids. End of story. BB2 doesn't exist for me.

Nope.. Not going to watch.. I'm fed up with both rangu and mangu.. Both of them single handedly destroyed a beautiful prospective storyline.. Never going to be a prey of them again.. 1st they streched with aurra then mangu ne dayittava leke kachra kiye storyline ka.. it still gives me pain.. Aj tak himmat Nehi huyi hai after batuk entry episodes dekhne ki.. SO I'M DONE.. I'm very happy with fanfictions.. i re-read them and enjoyed true Bengali essence..โค๏ธ