Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SEA05

It's so cute, sweet and exciting. Our Priya has definitely won. Thank you for this dear

Thank you for reading! Yes, our tigress will always rise to a challenge! ❤️

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, wow, wow Dazzly I must say I'm soo delighted with your writing and the mushy, lovey romance you're coming up! This has given me so much joy that I'm grinning like a fool! 

I had to go back and read the first part but please don't take it as a complaint, I just wanted to binge both parts and make it longer

This surely has swept Ram off his feet❤️ Priya surprised us with this romantic side of hers. This was so dreamy. The notes, the decoration, the matching outfits and the cherry on the cake was the rain. 

You once again fulfilled a desire by completing what was left during the first rain scene.. How hot was this! 

Ram recording the ILY was so unique and finally some good usage of the tech we have nowadays. 

I'm in awe with your writing! Kudos girlie👏

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Priya the tigress is my favorite state of hers, both in the series and in all stories

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

This is so beautiful Dazzling  😭

U r one fantastic writer, scenes were literally playing before my eyes ..

Especially Ram and his restlessness throughout ..

And oh my gosh !! What did r Pri do .. Hv to pinch myself to believe Pri did this !!

But then the girl who so deeply loves her man that she won't bat an eyelid before dying for him, why won't she break all shackles and go out of her way to propose her love !!

This is so precious , love love love it ❤️

Thank you! ❤️ *blushing* 

I had to made Pri do something that would not be easy for her - going all romantic in this case, yet retaining her unique essence. Hence, even with all the frills, her confession had to be simple and straight without beating around the bush 😊

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanluver

That was so absolutely precious ❤️. Priya definitely aced it and so did you in portraying their emotions so well and bringing the story to life. 

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed reading ❤️

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonymmus

Dear dazzle, I must say, Priya did much more than ace, she perfected the best proposal ever. And you were the brains behind it, kudos to you. I absolutely loved it. It was cute, funny and hot at the same time. I have read it thrice now, and still cannot get enough of it. Amazing as always!!!! ❤️

I love the ending, Priya's mangalsutra finally stuck to his button🤣 and the use of "medicine" 😆 

Thank you! ❤️ The mangalsutra bit is my favorite bit, and also a last minute addition. I just love the chance to bring back moments from the early episodes! Glad you enjoyed it ❤️

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

So sorry for the late response dear! I was out of town and came back today. Loved reading this ❤️ how I wish we had a rainy sequence with RaYa post their confession 😭 fulfilling all my wishes by reading some amazing fan fiction pieces here and thank you for penning this 🤗

Thank you! ❤️ 

@ Totally get you! I love reading FFs, and I love the OG RaYa so much, it made me want to write😊

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Haaaye!!!

Main Sadke jaavan☺️

You wrote really well my Dear - the whole Priya's confession scene with the Backdrop was 🥳

It feels nice to see Ram's love reciprocated in a grand way cos the Guy deserves it ..after all the Trust he would always show on Priya infront of his family & with what his heart has been through with Vedika - 

A declaration from his Lady Love will make him feel he truly deserves it & is worthy of the feeling👏

The last line just turned the whole piece into ☺️

Keep writing & Keep tagging😎

Aww..thank you! Romance is a tough job..learnt it while writing this 😆

@bold: My absolute favorite bit in this OS, so happy that you share the same feeling 🤗 ☺️

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunu.nainu

Wow 

Lovely FF

Just loved every bit of it 👌🏻👌🏻

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed reading ❤️

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Wow, wow, wow Dazzly I must say I'm soo delighted with your writing and the mushy, lovey romance you're coming up! This has given me so much joy that I'm grinning like a fool! 

I had to go back and read the first part but please don't take it as a complaint, I just wanted to binge both parts and make it longer

This surely has swept Ram off his feet❤️ Priya surprised us with this romantic side of hers. This was so dreamy. The notes, the decoration, the matching outfits and the cherry on the cake was the rain. 

You once again fulfilled a desire by completing what was left during the first rain scene.. How hot was this! 

Ram recording the ILY was so unique and finally some good usage of the tech we have nowadays. 

I'm in awe with your writing! Kudos girlie👏

Aww…thank you 🥰🥰 @bold: I do that all the time for stories that have more than 1 part 😄. I take it as a complement!