RaYa OS - Swept off his feet!

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

This OS is in continuation to ''RaYa OS - No more secrets", but can also be read as a stand alone part. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5292704

Ram has challenged his wife to do something that sweeps him off his feet. Does Priya succeed? Read on to know...

Apologies for the time this OS has taken. I hope you feel it was worth the wait at the end!

Do drop a like and leave behind your comments if you enjoyed reading! There's no better motivation than reading all your comments :)

Special thanks to Doc for adding her magical touch and for naming this baby ❤️

Priya was buzzing around the room like a bee, already dressed for work, as Ram was just waking up.

"Good morning," she wished him cheerfully. "I was debating whether or not to wake you up or leave you a message. I need to leave early for a conference at the Institute. Also, throughout the day, I won't be able to answer any calls or texts," she said, giving him a glance. "And I won't be able to join you for lunch either. The Institute is hosting a lunch for the staff members and the delegates, and I'm required to be present. Okay? Mr. Kapoor, are you even listening to me?" she demanded, hands on her hips.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. You're not answering my texts, picking up my calls, or having lunch with me today. What a wonderful start to the weekend! Exactly what I was looking forward to," he replied sarcastically, with an unnecessarily big smile.

"Sarcasm huh? Way to go!" she chuckled. "Waise, it's said for couples, that the longer they spend with each other, the more they start to become like each other. Imagine Mr. Kapoor," she said dramatically, "someday you'll be Mr. Khadoos Kapoor and I'll be Mrs. Smiley Kapoor! How interesting will that be?" she exclaimed gleefully. 

"No, no, no..never," said Ram, panicking, hand on his chest, fully awake now. "Aisa kabhi nahin hoga, dekh lena!"

"Okay, then, we'll see!" she smirked. "But right now, it's time for me to leave. So buh-bye, I'll see you in the evening. Another thing, I don't know when the conference will end, so please don't wait for me. I'll take an auto once the conference wraps up." Ram just nodded gloomily in response. Priya, in her mind, sorry Mr. Kapoor, I had to lie to you, but I really hope you like the surprise I've planned for you.

The day seemed to move at a snail's pace for Ram. He was very distracted at work and kept fidgeting with his phone all day. Ek message bhi nahin kar sakti, aisa bhi kya important conference hai? he grumbled. Adi was watching his restless friend with mild amusement. He knew that Priya was planning a surprise for Ram, so she lied about her work to make sure the surprise was not ruined for him. He decided to go help his friend.

"Arre, Ram..uss phone ko aise kyun ghur raha hai jaise teri usse koi purani dushmani hai? Mr.Bansal aur unki team pahuch gayi hai meeting ke liye, chalein?" he asked. Yaar, Adi..you guys take the meeting today. I don't feel like it," Ram replied shaking his head. "Aisa kyun bol raha hai, tujhe toh pata hai yeh meeting kitni zaroori hai. Please Ram, you need to attend this meeting," Adi insisted.

Ram knew that sitting and fretting was of no use, it definitely made more sense to attend the meeting. At least it'll give his brain something else to think about. Sighing, he gave in and went with Adi.

It was 6 in the evening. On most days, Ram returned home with Priya, telling her about his day and listening to her daily rant on capitalism, consumerism and everything else that ails the world. He'd not realized how slowly, she had made her way into his heart, so much so that he was missing her rants too! He had held out for the entire day just for her, not even calling her when he left from work, but he was still hoping with all his heart that she would be at home waiting for him. He entered the bedroom, as usual calling out Priya's name, but stopped when he was met with silence. A wave of disappointment washed over him. It's a Friday evening, why hasn't she wrapped up her work already? I should have just stayed in office, he mumbled, sulking away. Damn that conference! He flung his blazer on the bed still irritated, when a small envelope on the bed caught his attention.

He opened the envelope to find a note from Priya. 

It read: Annoyed much Mr. Kapoor? Allow me to cheer you up then!

Ram swiftly turned around, almost expecting Priya to jump up from behind. But she wasn't anywhere in sight. He stood there scratching his head, bemused. Priya, what are you up to now? He opened his mouth to call Tarun and that very moment, Tarun walks in with a glass of Ram's favorite chocolate milkshake, wearing a radiant smile. Wonder what's up with him, Ram thought.

"Bhabhi ne aapko dene le liye kaha," he said, setting the glass down. "Bhabhi ne?" he asked, his curiosity piqued now. "Haan Sir, Bhabhi ne mujhe subah hi bol diya tha," he replied.

He walked to the wardrobe and picked out a black suit with a deep red satin shirt and laid it out on the bed. "Bhabhi ne aapko yeh suit pehenke taiyaar hone ko kaha," he said, and rushed out grinning before he was interrogated anymore.

Ram was still bewildered, but also starting to enjoy this little game. Priya was definitely up to something! He gulped down the milkshake, freshened up and got changed humming a little tune. As soon as he wore the blazer, he felt something pricking him, only to discover a second envelope tucked away in an inner pocket.

This time the note read: Wow! Someone's looking really handsome! Come find me, I'm just a short drive away!

"Priyaaa, you're killing me with the suspense already," he laughed. He tucked the note away carefully, before heading out downstairs.

"Sir aap ready hain? Chalein?" the driver asked him, clearly expecting him. He nodded and quickly got into the car in nervous anticipation. "Kahan jaa rahe hain," he asked. "Aapke liye ek note hai Sir," he said pointing to the seat next to Ram's.

That's when his eyes fell on the third little envelope, and it read, I wish was on this drive with you, but fear not, I'm waiting for you. See you at the farmhouse!

"Priya, Priya," Ram called out as he entered the farm house looking around. "Come on Priya, kahan ho tum..I need to see you now!" he moaned.

He wandered into the garden area still looking for her, and his eyes lit up with what he saw ahead. The entire garden was decorated beautifully with fairy lights. Under the canopy in the centre, was a table lit up with candles holding a beautiful vase filled with red roses. He moved closer and saw a bottle of champagne, chocolates, a chocolate cake and...another envelope! This time he practically pounced on it and tore it open!

You've shown me your love in so many different ways,

With you, the rest of my life I wish to stay,

I've held it within, for far too many days,

I cannot wait anymore, I must say,

I..

"I? I what?" Ram said frantically, stepping out from under the canopy, looking for Priya and flipping the note over in mild panic checking to see if he missed reading something. His emotions and excitement were reaching a crescendo now. 

There was a gentle tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to look. There she was, finally, looking absolutely stunning! She was dressed in an all black anarkali, with a deep red dupatta matching the color of his shirt, her long tresses tracing the outline of her face and a pair of jhumkas that seemed to be dancing with the breeze.

"Priya..yeh sab?" he started. She gently put her finger on his lips and stopped him before he could continue. She took his right hand in hers, took a step back and went down on her knees, looking into his eyes. Even before she had said the words, her eyes were ready to bare her soul. She steadied herself and took a deep breath.

"I love you!" she said in a soft whisper, looking down. "Will you promise to be mine, always & forever?" this time looking straight into his eyes. "Yes!..Yes," he replied almost on the verge of tears. He held both her hands lifted her up until they were face to face, just letting the feeling sink in. He was completely tongue tied. 

"I love you Ram," she repeated, tearing up. He leapt into her hearing his name from her lips! "Phir se kaho..mujhe sunna hai," he said breaking from the hug and cupping her face in his hands. "I love you Ram, I love you..," this time louder, and locking her arms around his waist. 

"I love you too! You don't know how long I've waited to hear these words from your mouth. I feel like the richest man on the planet today, and it's all because of you," he gushed, wrapping his arms around her, holding her close to his heart. They clung to each other with a passion like never before; finally finding solace in each other's arms.

"Mr. Kapoor, don't you want to cut the cake?" she asked, gently trying to pull away from his embrace. 

"Mr. Kapoor, yeh kaun hai? Yahan to sirf Ram milega, toh...," and he pulled her in, playfully nuzzling her neck making her burst into pearls of laughter. 

"Chodiye naa Mr. Kapoor," she begged. 

"Kuch kaha tumne? Huh?" he continued with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Par iss naam ka toh yahan koi nahin hai. Yahan sirf Ram hai, he said in a throaty voice, whispering in her ear. 

"Ram, please," she pleaded, unable to look him in the eye. 

"Perfect," he said with a satisfied smirk. "It's taken you 8 long months to take my name, you think I'll let you go so easily? I want to hear only Ram from your lips, samjhi?" he said pecking her lips playfully. 

She nodded coyly, before quickly adding, "but only when we're alone, please. At least for some more time." He just smiled looking at her innocent face, it was turning out to be one of the best days of his life!

She took his hand and tilted her head towards the canopy. "Come on, let's go!"

Ram saw a beautiful Belgian dark chocolate cake with the inscription 'I love you Ram' in Priya's handwriting on the table. 

"Yeh sab tumne akele kiya?" he asked in amazement. 

"With a little help from Tarun and the staff here, and some from Adi too," she smiled. "It was his job to keep you occupied while I was busy getting everything ready." 

"Accha, isiliye he was hovering over me like a drone all day long," Ram exclaimed, slowly piecing together the events of the day. "Thank you," he said taking her into a bone crushing hug. They broke from the hug and cut the cake and fed it to each other.

"Mmmm..this is too good," he declared, licking his fingers. He looked at her and noticed a little bit of chocolate smeared near her lower lip. He pulled her close, and very slowly licked away the chocolate from her face. 

"Ram!" she cried, both startled and aroused by his action. "Did something happen darling?" he asked innocently. She looked away shyly, hiding the blush on her cheeks.

Suddenly, there was a flash of lightning followed by a clap of the thunder and tiny droplets of water started raining on them . He looked up at the skies, hands spread out, enjoying the moment. 

"Mr. Kapoor, let's get under the canopy," she squealed, tugging on his arm. He held her wrist and drew her in close. Her heart started pounding as she stopped in her tracks. Their eyes locked in a telepathic conversation as the rain fell steadily. It reminded them of the moment where they had been standing in the same place on his birthday. 

He gazed at her tenderly, caressing her face, recalling how ethereal she had looked when the first drop of rain had touched her face. How soft and cool her cheeks had felt to his touch, how her body had responded to his touch as they felt the first drops on their palms! She blushed and buried her face in his chest, as if responding to his thoughts. She recollected the way he had guided her hands towards the rain, and then casually wrapped his arms around her waist. How he gently rested his chin on her shoulder, the way his beard rubbed against her face, how lightheaded she had felt taking in his scent and the way his warm breath burned her skin as he gently nuzzled her neck.

"Priya," he said softly, lifting her chin and gazing at her lips, his need for her reflected in his eyes. She steadied her heart and clutched his blazer, as she felt a strange warmth spreading through her body. He cupped her face in his hands, but before he could do more, her lips seized his with a passion that sent him into a tizzy. He responded with the same intensity, first with his lips and then with his tongue, exploring every inch of her mouth until they were both left gasping for air.

"Ram," she whispered softly in his ear, "I have one last surprise for you upstairs. Do you remember the medicine you ordered for my headache, which turned out to be something else? Maybe today's the day to put that happy mistake to good use," she said with a twinkle in her eyes, and sprinted towards the house laughing. He chased after her, but she was already inside running up the stairs.

I love you Ram! Priya stopped, shocked to hear her own voice, only to see her husband standing at the door with a triumphant grin on his face. He tapped on his smartwatch, and there it was again! He had sneakily recorded her when she had confessed for the second time! She ran downstairs, straight into his arms, sweeping him off his feet. He fell backwards on the sofa with her on top, and this time her mangalsutra fastened itself to his button..just like in the movies!

So, what's the verdict? Did Pri ace the challenge? Tell me in the comments...

Edited by DazzlingLight - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I AM IN LOVE…. So so so much in love with this piece Dazzle!🥺 

A source of delight to my heart…. A source of peace to my soul… this piece is a masterpiece of fictional writing and I shall hold it close to my heart for a long long time💓😍

THE VERDICT IS YOU ACED THE FICTIONAL GAME BY MAKING PRIYA ACE HER LOVE GAME… she won the challenge, you won my heart😍

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's so cute, sweet and exciting. Our Priya has definitely won. Thank you for this dear

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is so beautiful Dazzling  😭

U r one fantastic writer, scenes were literally playing before my eyes ..

Especially Ram and his restlessness throughout ..

And oh my gosh !! What did r Pri do .. Hv to pinch myself to believe Pri did this !!

But then the girl who so deeply loves her man that she won't bat an eyelid before dying for him, why won't she break all shackles and go out of her way to propose her love !!

This is so precious , love love love it ❤️

maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That was so absolutely precious ❤️. Priya definitely aced it and so did you in portraying their emotions so well and bringing the story to life. 

Anonymmus thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear dazzle, I must say, Priya did much more than ace, she perfected the best proposal ever. And you were the brains behind it, kudos to you. I absolutely loved it. It was cute, funny and hot at the same time. I have read it thrice now, and still cannot get enough of it. Amazing as always!!!! ❤️

I love the ending, Priya's mangalsutra finally stuck to his button🤣 and the use of "medicine" 😆 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So sorry for the late response dear! I was out of town and came back today. Loved reading this ❤️ how I wish we had a rainy sequence with RaYa post their confession 😭 fulfilling all my wishes by reading some amazing fan fiction pieces here and thank you for penning this 🤗

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SummerBorn

I AM IN LOVE…. So so so much in love with this piece Dazzle!🥺 

A source of delight to my heart…. A source of peace to my soul… this piece is a masterpiece of fictional writing and I shall hold it close to my heart for a long long time💓😍

THE VERDICT IS YOU ACED THE FICTIONAL GAME BY MAKING PRIYA ACE HER LOVE GAME… she won the challenge, you won my heart😍

Thank you! That is such high praise 🥰. And now you have me emotional 🥺

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haaaye!!!

Main Sadke jaavan☺️

You wrote really well my Dear - the whole Priya's confession scene with the Backdrop was 🥳

It feels nice to see Ram's love reciprocated in a grand way cos the Guy deserves it ..after all the Trust he would always show on Priya infront of his family & with what his heart has been through with Vedika - 

A declaration from his Lady Love will make him feel he truly deserves it & is worthy of the feeling👏

The last line just turned the whole piece into ☺️

Keep writing & Keep tagging😎

sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wow 

Lovely FF

Just loved every bit of it 👌🏻👌🏻

Edited by sunu.nainu - 1 years ago