500 EPISODES OF IMLIE - Congratulations and Credits Pg 24-25

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Synopsis:

Imlie started as a remake of Bengali series, Ishti Kutum. It is a classic story of how one event can lead to a snowball of problems and confusions in the lives of the people involved. A misunderstanding forces an 18-year old vivacious and ambitious Imlie to marry journalist Aditya in order to save his life. The marriage causes problems in Aditya’s life he did not see coming. Aditya who did not accept his marriage to Imlie, falls in love with her with the passage of time. His second wife, Malini is now just a good friend to him. Malini, on learning about Aditya and Imlie’s marriage, tried to give it all up for Imlie on discovering that Imlie was also her half sister. But heartbreak leads Malini to wrong choices and she starts plotting to separate Aditya and Imlie. Their relationship could not stand strong in test of times and becomes victim to Malini’s manipulations.

A new turn in the story comes when Imlie, after multiple failed attempts to make Aditya realize Malini’s true intentions, walks out of her marriage and her path collides with a rude stranger. Aryan Singh Rathore came to town with revenge in mind, his target - Aditya Kumar Tripathi. But he didn’t know that the new intern in his office, whom he’d started to admire for her fighting spirit, was wife of his enemy. While spending time together, as boss-employee and landlord-tenant, pain forged a connection between Aryan and Imlie, forming an underlying bond of mutual support, respect and admiration which culminates into love. Their journey has just begun. Watch Imlie to experience the full magic.

Characters

Current Track

Appreciation for team

Members' Contribution

Game #1 Imlie Quiz

Game #2 Why are you still watching?

Game #3 Ask Me Anything

Contests

Winners Announced

Credits

This section brought to you by @SundariP

In association with: @ampm06, 

@chintapandu, @Deltablues, 

@shalu79, @-Terimalang-

Dt. 17-06-2022

Edited by SundariP - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Imlie: A vivacious village belle with dreams and ambitions. Born in Pagdandiya, meritorious student, currently working as a Journalist in Delhi

Played by Sumbul Touqeer Khan 

Aditya Kumar Tripathi: Senior Reporter at Bhaskar Times Delhi, Ex-husband of Imlie, moved to Australia.

Played by Gashmeer Mahajani / Manasvi Vashist 

Malini Chaturvedi: Aditya’s Fiancee turned second wife, also Imlie’s half Sister.

Played by Mayuri Deshmukh 

Aryan Singh Rathore:  CEO of Rathore Group of Companies and Bhaskar Times, Imlie’s current husband.

Played by Fahmaan Khan 

Imlie’s Family:

Meethi: Imlie’s mother (played by Kiran Khoje)

Dulari Devi aka Nakli Nani: Step mother of Meethi (played by Meena Naithani)

Satyakam: Imlie’s godfatherturned stepfather (played by Vijay Kumar)

Tripathi Family: (prominent characters)

Aparna Tripathi: Aditya’s Mother (played by Ritu Chaudhary)

Pankaj Tripathi: Aditya’s Father (played by Chandresh Singh)

Harish Tripathi: Aditya’s Uncle (played by Rakesh Maudgal)

Radha Tripathi: Aditya’s Aunt & wife of Harish Tripathi (played by Vijaylaxmi Singh)

Rupali Tripathi: Aditya’s Cousin & daughter of Harish-Radha (played by Preet Kaur Nayak)

Nishant Tripathi: Aditya’s Cousin & son of Harish-Radha (played by Arham Abbasi)

Chaturvedi Family:

Dev Chaturvedi: Father of Malini and Imlie (played by Indraneel Bhattacharya)

Anu Chaturvedi: Mother of Malini (played by Jyoti Gauba)

Rathore Family:

Narmada Rathore: Mother of Aryan (played by Neetu Pandey)

Arpita: Sister of Aryan (played by Rajshri Rani)

Arvind: Deceased husband of Arpita

Sundar: Current husband of Arpita, friend of Imlie (played by Gaurav Mukesh)

Neela: Aunt of Aryan (played by Nilima Singh)

Others:

Preeta: Niece of Neela (played by Resham Prashant)

Madhav: Imlie’s new friend, hails from Pagdandiya (played by Suryansh Mishra )

Jyoti: Aryan’s college friend (played by Vaibhavi Kapoor)

Harindar (harry): Ex-husband of Jyoti 

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Jyoti, Aryan's long-lost college buddy and goop customer extraordinaire, stumbles upon Arylie on a stranded Delhi road one fine day.

Unbeknownst to Aryan or Imlie, Jyoti has harbored a perverse obsession with Aryan over the years going as far to marry her now-ex-husband to 'trigger Aryan's jealousy.'

Wishing to bond with her husband's old friend, Imlie invites "Jo" to stay at the Rathore's for the duration of her stay in Delhi.

Meanwhile, Imlie gets a false positive pregnancy test.

Elated, Arylie daydream about their "Cheeku" who might or might not be the future captain of the Indian (Wo)men's Cricket team.

Tragedy, however, strucks when Jo's covert attack lands Imlie in the hospital.

Not only Arylie learn that Imlie had a false positive but that she's infertile. As it would turn out, Jo is not above manipulating medical reports to satisfy her obsession with Aryan

A second attempt on Imlie's life leads to another fateful hospital visit for Arylie.

Jo's medical felonies makes Aryan realize two things simultaneously: Imlie is pregnant while he is infertile.

Alas! A second fertility test done by Aryan falls in Jo's claws before reaching Aryan.

Universal Truth #1: Imlie, Aryan Singh Rathore ki zindagi ka sabse bada sacch hai.

Universal Truth #2: She is pregnant with Cheeku.

Universal (manipulated medical) Truth #3: He is infertile as per two reports.

Universal Truth #4: Imlie hasn't cheated on him.

Universal Truth #5: Seeing her happy makes him happy.

In the days, seconds, minutes that Aryan tries to resolve this inner, logical turmoil on his own—unwilling to hurt Imlie — Jo shadows him in all his reflective moments. Innocuously, filling in tiny gaps in Aryan's monologues.

She cleverly suggests that Imlie could have been drugged and harmed by Madhav during an overnight sting operation a few weeks earlier when she had been unreachable the whole nightlong.

But Aryan is a man of logic, of evidence.

Lo and Behold, dear audience, this is a tragedy of Greacan proportions.

As Aryan had hidden his turmoil from Imlie to shield her, Imlie makes Madhav tell Aryan a tiny white-lie about the dangerous sting operation— to shield him from worry

For Aryan, who hadn't been able to save Arvind from being burnt alive in his place or his sister from an early widowhood, all things fall into place. He had failed to protect someone. Again. This time the love of his life. The guilt of failure and gaps in narrative make him reach worst conclusions and direct all his anger towards Madhav.

Imlie’s current distress being Aryan, his detachment with cheeku despite love and acceptance cuts her deep, along with his accusations on innocent Madhav because she can’t see her ABP in the wrong.

In order to reach the root of the troubles between them, Imlie takes up the disguise of Keri, finds certain clues that point towards Jyoti. Now, she is looking for further confirmation before accusing Jyoti, not wanting to make same mistake as Aryan did with Madhav.

Will Imlie succeed in uncovering the truth? Or will her cover blow up? Would Arylie be back to what they do best, 50-50 partnership in exposing the real reason behind their differences? 

--By @Deltablues & @SundariP

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Any form of art is always a team work. They draw attention of audience & keep them hooked to the show through collective efforts.

First team to be appreciated is the Creative team and the dialogue writers. The poetic way of narration, the powerful/motivating dialogues of Aryan and above all, the way Sumbul was given those action/stunt scenes in the Mirchi Bazaar episodes are the reasons why I have utmost admiration for this team. The stunt scenes indeed were OTT and not needed to prove any plot point. But, what makes this PH/ team special is that, instead of giving such scenes to the male lead, the confidence they showed on Sumbul, especially when she so young and still in process of gaining experience in this industry, needs to be really appreciated. And I believe, it is because of this one act that Sumbul is making it into the Ormax chart of the Most popular fiction characters on Hindi television consistently.

Next is the director/DOP team. The way the scenes are executed and the colors selected to represent each theme according to the plot shows the enormous effort this team puts in to give us some of the best cinematographic shots that are only seen in movies. The Sindoor daan scene was one such superb shot. A big round of applause for Atif and his team.

A big round of applause to the art work department too, especially for the recent Mandap and the settings that played out beautifully in the recent marriage functions.

a.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

https://twitter.com/cinematic_blues/status/1526979400532893696?s=20&t=Crd9-z3Ws2xrTxz0bw42Dw

https://twitter.com/cinematic_blues/status/1527494925830737920?s=20&t=wGT2k62dx1ulQsoZNklWzA

Next is the sound & music team. Whoever composed the BG score for ASR deserves a huge applause. That BG score itself has a great contribution to the hype the character Aryan got/is getting. And it is one of my favorites too, followed by the recent melancholic Arylie score. Not to forget the sheer brilliance of the OST(s), Piya tose milne hits just the right chords and tugs at your heart.

https://twitter.com/HainYehChaandni/status/1529478236794605573?s=20&t=TR6n2QLTelDha2QTUXOUlg

Last but not the least, the leads Fahmaan and Sumbul. Due to my past experiences in stanning and shipping, I have promised myself not to fall for the ITV clichés of on-screen chemistry and off screen contents. But, in the case of these two, I have to say that, it's not even the chemistry. There's an unsaid rhythm in every scene they perform. Whether it be a dance sequence or a comical scene or a fight scene or even an eye talk, the way Fahmaan and Sumbul perform their scenes is different from what I have watched before in ITV shows. Also, in spite of the fact that they are such confident actors, the way they always give the whole credit to the team is something that will take them a long way ahead. Hope we will get to see them as Arylie for a long time.

Lastly, not forgetting all the background crew members who too are working hard to deliver such beautiful episodes.

--By @Enlightened21

Credit of tweets to respective handles.

@Deltablues & @Gumsumchandni

Param-Sundari thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce4FYG5lE5_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

--By Aarthi_01

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Imlie viewers, let’s see how much you know about the show and the characters? 

Take this fun quiz and members getting maximum correct answers win a prize.

https://www.indiaforums.com/play/quiz/132 

--By Shravani95

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Watching ITV ain’t so easy, the ups and downs in plots often test our patience. 

So tell us why you’re still watching and most amusing response(s) will be hosted here. 😉

Originally posted by: rekha02

Simple answer for one and only Aryan Singh Rathore.❤️🔥🔥🔥💯 Today he proved I was not wrong as he yet again showed today why he is one of the best male leads out there and the balance they show between both the leads as one is not brought down to uplift the other character is what I love about the show Imlie and why I love the Jodi AryLie❤️. Congrats to team Imlie for completing 500 episodes 👍and must say it was a good 500th episode ❤️❤️. Glad to know Malini and Anu will be back😀

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Firstly it was for Arylie, then it was for the Khan duo and now, I love the whole team (both cast & crew) too, though at times I rant at the CVs. smiley36

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I started watching this show for Adilie (yep you head it right). Quit it mid way after 100 episodes. Then one fine day in late December 2021, I came across a clip of ASR.. fir kya, I binge watched all episodes since ASR’s entry in late January and never looked back :)
I watch for this mansmiley14

Originally posted by: shalu79

Now, the only reason for me to watch is 

This man, here

GIF

Aryan Singh Rathore

Originally posted by: shidin0117

The first episode I caught was the scene where Imlie burns her mangalsutra and walks out of T house, then ASR in fight club so yes started watching for both Sumbul and Fahmaan and am continuing to watch only for Sumaan / Arylie.  I love their acting.....dint like GM much....felt too much over acting. 

The only scene I didn't like was when Imlie gets trapped in the car during Adini wedding and she says what will I do if Adini get married smiley11

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

k this might be long, but whatevs...im gonna try to express my feelings/thoughts for this show.

but before that, thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. saying you guys did a beautiful job doesn't seem to cut it, but thank you for making this so special for us. 🥺 (the gifs are a nice added touch!)

i've had quite the journey with this show. i started watching it when it had already been airing for a couple months. i absolutely loved the first part of the show - imlie's drive, determination, her quirks! so much fun! around april 2021 i stopped watching. i just wasn't feeling it anymore and imlie was sent to the graveyard of millions of other itv shows ive started and never finished.

fast forward to Jan 2022, and everywhere i look, i see this dude with a white bandage around his head on IF. like TONS of profiles. people who have had the same profile pic for years were suddenly changing it this head-injury dude. 

i hear in passing that imlie has a parallel lead and that the ladies are loving him off. im like okay, whatever. a couple of weeks pass and this dude is still all over IF. im watching anupamaa one night with my aunt and i tell her about this new guy on imlie and i say let's just see what he's like. so i put on the episode and it's the one where imlie eats those chillis. we watch for a bit. the episode finishes and silence. my aunt pipes up "he's cute". i feel insulted. cute? ummm...

and that marked that start of my 2nd innings with imlie. i went all the way back to april and started painfully watching every single episode i had missed. 😵‍💫 it's was long and unnecessary, but i didnt want to miss any of the back story. i finally get to the part where ASR enters and honestly, im kinda disappointed. i mean, haven't we seen this character repackaged a million times over? i decide to give it a chance. i get to the episode where he teaches her to use the chopsticks and that was it for me. i was sold.  he was different. he was special. it remains one of my favorite scenes. 

honestly, whoever created ASR, casted Fae, Fae himself...give these people a raise. how many shows have you seen where the ML leaves and they are able to successfully transition a new ML who is not a household-name ? 

everything that happened prior to ASR is irrelevant. for me, he is the heart and soul of the show and i would even argue that this show is his story. 

i never thought i would watch imlie again but im so glad i did and im even happier that i get to enjoy this powerhouse of talent aka Fae everyday and hopefully for many many years to come. 

(p.s. still looking for the right to describe Fae's appeal...cute seems insulting...sexy, gorgeous, hot, fine, etc seems too run of the mill for him. or maybe he's just that unique that words fail in comparison. smiley27

Param-Sundari thumbnail

If you could ask one question you these characters, what would it be?

Your favorite (and not so favorite characters) from the show will take up your question on occasion of reaching 500 milestone.

Imlie

Aryan

Aditya

Malini

BD

Arpita

Meethi

Aparna

Narmada

Others (specify)

How to play?

1.    Quote this post.

2.    Mention name of character and your question. You can pick any character but ask only one question to them. 

3.    The member playing that character will take up your question and you will receive a response. The member behind the character will not be revealed.

4.    This is for entertainment purposes only.

--Suggestion by @-Terimalang-

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Entry #1 - HASI

Entry #2 - Things You Don't Know

Entry #3 - Those Evenings

Entry #4 - Hot Caresses

Entry #5 - Qutbi Sitara

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

The entry receiving maximum likes (reactions) by Tuesday 21st June 11:59 IST, will win. 

--Contest idea by @Deltablues

Param-Sundari thumbnail

HASI

I'm Imlie

Main jaan ye vaardoon, Har jeet bhi hoor doon,

Keemaatho koi tujhe, Beinteha pyaar doon.

Everything's great, work-home, well-balanced, finished a challenging article-task.

Now heading home, to go and rest in arms of my companion-soulmate-husband.

Saari hadein meri, Aab maine tod di,

Dekar mujhe pataa, Aawargi ban gaye.

After entering home, mesmerized with a beautiful view of a pair of Father-Daughter sleeping.

The day, I promised to protect their smiles at all costs, was when Aryan-Aarvi's face lit-up, after held the little-one in his arm.

Haan hasi baangaye, Haan nami baangaye,

Tum mere aasmaan, Meri zameen ban gaye.

Oh Lord, look who is up, “Aarvi, let your Daddy sleep, we will play.”

I lifted her, and carried her to the toy room.

We played for an-hour, when suddenly, I felt hands siding in my waist, warmth on my back.

Kya khoob rab ne kiye, Bin maange itna diya,

Warna hai milta kahaan, Hum kaafiran ko khuda.

Aryan kissed my left-cheek, and got a slap from Aarvi.

While others started laughing, shocked Aryan, “Sweetie, can't even kiss, mama?”

Hasratein aab meri, Tumse hai jaa mili,

Tum duaa aab meri, Aakhri ban gaye.

An-hour later, everyone finished dinner.

We took almost-asleep Aarvi to her room.

Haan hasi baangaye, Haan name baangaye,

Tum mere aasmaan, Meri zameen ban gaye.

Entering our room, Aryan, “I want a teammate, a boy.”

Our bodies entangled, with heat.

And, we spent, another night filled with passion.