Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Things You Don't Know

Would I have been able to live had I not fallen in love with you? Probably, yes. I find it hard to die anyway. Had I not fallen in love with you, though, I would have lost the parts of me which I loved the best. The parts which danced alone, the parts which daydreamed, the parts which never gave up on fights. Would it sound cheesy, selfish even, if I were to say that loving you means loving myself?

Loving you wasn't, isn't, cannot be cataclysmic. It's as humanly mundane as my heart beating 84 times in a minute, it's as mundane as a clichéd 90s wedding album. It's as ordinary as the bougainvillea tree in our backyard shedding its flowers everyday. A smattering of pink across the sap green. It's as 'everyday' as the sky turning different shades of blue from morning to night. Just sunlight refracting —since time immemorial.

Loving you is not cataclysmic, you see; it's falling asleep to your voice; it's to catch myself smiling—unawares— when you smile.

I fell in love with your happiness first — did you know?

I digress, I do that often with you. But, you see, loving you is to, in most ordinary of ways, remember to find myself worth loving. Because some crazy part of you loves me—in such humanly mundane ways, passionately, selflessly, unconditionally.

Would you ever know that?

Edited by SundariP - 1 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Those evenings 

It's those evenings where there is only me, you and a place to lie down, that I fully understand how much you make me feel good and how lucky I am to have you.

Those evenings when you shower me with kisses, snuggle up next to me and get kissed on the forehead.

Those evenings when you rest your head on my chest and, with your legs crossed with mine, you rub your feet on mine.

Those evenings when you keep telling me not to look at you as it bothers you. But you know I'd do it for hours.

Those evenings when you come close to my lips, you let me feel your breath and then you pull back in a smirk.

Those evenings where it’s us and the silence, each of us immersed in our own thoughts, but one glance it’s enough to abandon everything to follow the passion.

Those evenings where with one word, I am yours, my Jungli. 

Those evening where with one sigh, you completely depend on me, your ABP!

Those evenings where I play with my hands and my mouth on your face, your neck, your hips and your legs.

Those evenings that should never end.

Those evenings I wouldn't change a thing about.

Well, there is nothing in the world like those evenings.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Hot Caresses 

You remain chained to his eyes, dusky onyx that burns your breath. You feel him slide inside you, slowly, in an all-encompassing symbiosis of chills and sweet torment. You cling to his shoulders, intertwining on him the love and pleasure that  shake your soul. He tastes your neck, torturing you with his tongue and wet kisses, and the taste of desire mixes in a swirling cloud of spasms and gasps. Quenched by sound, you arch and moan without restraint. You are dirty with lust for him, but you feel perfect as he frees himself within you.

You follow him with a trembling heart, exploding like a meteor under his hot caresses.

He looked at you softly and with his deep voice, he whisper in your ear.

“Don't you think that making love among the stars is the most beautiful thing in the world? " 

And you reply back, "No, ABP, the most beautiful thing in the world is making love to you everywhere."

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Qutbi sitara

Siyah raaton ka tanha main sitara,

Thi wo tootkar khwaishein jo poori kare wo subah ka sitara.

Takraye yoon jaise koi raabta ho humara

Wo girhon main uljhi ,main andheron ka sarmaya

Gardishon ke khel main tha koi fasana

Wo haalaton se tooti, main rehbar koi anjana 

Andheron main kho Raha jiska khissa tha 

Wo adhoora mujhse bichada Mera hissa tha 

Roshan hona jiski thi kismat

Jane kab kahan ban gayi meri Haqeeqat

Mujse takrakar mujhko qayam kar gayi

Wo mere rooh se Juddkar mukammil mujhe kar gayi 

Tanha abmain kahan ,

Wo jhilmila kar mujhe qutbi sitara keh gayi.

Translations:

Siyah: dark

Subah kasitara: morning star 

Raabta: connection

Girhein: knots

Sarmaya: built of

Gardish: revolution

Rehbar: guide 

Haqeeqat: reality

Qayam: stay

Mukammil: complete 

Qutbi sitara: pole star.